CH4- Invitation

Bloodstained InHumanity Turns Into A Cold Demise ♦ 부흥

 

Chapter 4: Invitation 

Soonkyu went to Heechul’s Mansion to tell that Jessica invited them to their party.

“What are we going to do there?” Eunhyuk asked letting the female vampire inside the mansion, having no idea what will happen to his younger brother Jongwoon. Heechul saw Soonkyu, so he went to Eunhyuk and Soonkyu while Kyuhyun following behind.

“Let’s go.” Heechul commanded, Soonkyu faded out with an evil smile on her face. Maybe she already knew all about what will happen later. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Heechul flew out of the big window leaving out Yesung inside the Mansion. How Stupid.

On the other side, Jongwoon was still sleeping when his older brothers left. He was lying on his bed when the wind blew the pitch black curtains; the curtains fell on floor as a sign of Jongwoon’s near death. He was topless, and only a reddish color coat was on his shoulders. Lying innocently, someone appeared beside his bed. It was a female vampire with a very dark and poisonous aura.

Jongwoon felt the rapid aura flowing inside the room. He was about to get up, he raised his head holding it for how many seconds. Dizziness, it was a vile stance for vampires that they can loss their life except for those who can control their selves.  

He raised his head but he somehow failed when the feminine vampire sat at the top of his chest. And because of it he can’t breathe a thing.

“what..a-re..y-y-ou..d-oi-ng…Je-ss-c..a?” he catch his breath. Jessica put her hand on Jongwoon’s chest.

“shhh..” she moved a little and put her pointing finger on his lips. She leaned her face on Jongwoon’s ear. Jongwoon felt her cold breathe that made him feel shivers inside.

“I gave all my love for you honey..” she bite Jongwoon’s ear. Jongwoon grab her shoulders but Jessica blocked him.

“but..what did you do? You didn’t care about it right?” Jessica smiled, while sitting she traced Jongwoon’s abs and continued.

“Now. It’s time for Revenge. Don’t worry Honey you will enjoy this.” She grab Jongwoon’s coat and made Jongwoon lean at her face for how many seconds. She moved a her hand towards his forehead and formed a spell.

“Grim`oire Deliri`um.” Jessica whispered the spell, Jongwoon widened his eyes and scream in pain.In a minute now, He felt that his vision is getting blurry, his muscles are getting weak, and he can’t move an inch.

Jessica laughed in malevolence. Seeing the pathetic monster lost his powers.

“Good.” She stood up and went down the bed.

“Now, what shall I do next?” she draw her hands in a circular motion, somehow a silvery stiff rope appeared in Jongwoon’s hands and tied him up. Jessica called her fellow blood es to carry Jongwoon all the way up to the Queen’s Castle.

 

“Here! Take this! YAHH!!” Luhan kept shouting everytime he will attack the enemy.

“Hey..keep it down Luhan, or your sister might hear us.” Kai warned Luhan he remove his sight at the video game that’s Luhan took the opportunity to defeat Kai.

“HAH! I won, hyung!”  Luhan stick his tongue out. Kai grab luhan and pointed his finger to keep down his voice.

“I know..I know.” Kai nod. Luhan stood up, dash at the bed. He jump and jump with so much happiness.

“Luhan..!” Kai warned him again. Someone knocked at the door, and it was a very beautiful girl who entered bringing snacks for the two.

“Soojin.”

 

A/N: Yeyy! Updated Chapter 4! :) LOL. Nae? Jessica loves Jongwoon...? The faq. HAHAHA. Anyway, please comment and tell me what do you think about this chap. I hope it's not that ..eh? ty? xDD (not .) . Thanks! Have a nice day! Bwara,,,Mr..shimphur. shimpur.

 

Purely Fictional