CH3- Waste

Bloodstained InHumanity Turns Into A Cold Demise ♦ 부흥

 

Chapter 3: Waste 

Jongwoon went to their backyard where a fountain still exists. He sat and looked at the water.

“I miss you mother…father..”

“Seraphim. What name would you like for him?” HyunA caressed the baby’s face.

“Hmm..AH!”

“You are a bit rowdy, keep it down..”

“Sorry Lilith. Hmm…” He carried the baby with care and turned to Hyuna. He leaned his face to her and whispered

“We’ll name him Jongwoon.” He smiled at her that made the two of giggle and be proud on what they have now. Heechul saw his parents talking about their younger brother. He ran towards them, while Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun following from behind.

“Mother! Father! What’s his name?” Kyuhyun asked from behind cuddling at Eunhyuk. Heechul was on the other side, biting his lips in so much excitement.

“He is Jongwoon.”

“Jongwoon…huhh?” Jongwoon thought to himself. Telling that maybe he didn’t existed.

“I should..-- Die.”

 

“WOOOO!!” the people cheered when the man has been thrown to the pit of fire.

“Stupid Vampire! HAHAHAHA.” Heechul spoke up throwing a skull into the pit.

“My..my Heenim. You are so naughty…” Jessica told Heechul wanting to bite him. But no, Jessica won’t do that or Jongwoon might kill her.

“And Ohh..before I forgot. I wanted to dispose someone out here in the Vampire World.” Jessica slowly caressed heechul’s hair. Heechul kept cheering about the Vampire who was thrown inside the fire pit ignoring the talking sica beside him.

Kyuhyun interrupted the scene grabbing Yoona behind.

“Let go of me jerk.” Yoona hissed at Kyuhyun who is holding her hand until the way they came and give the news to Heechul.

“My future. Can’t you understand a thing?! If I let go of your hand, you will just run and go to lumpy places and escape from me!” kyuhyun shouted at Yoona that made Seohyun hear it.

“That , getting Kyuhyun from me again.” She whispered to herself making her thoughts go negative. She appeared beside Kyuhyun and gave Yoona a bad aura. Yoona smirked and hardly pulled her hand to Kyuhyun.

“Yoona!” kyuhyun followed her but Seohyun blocked him.

“Where do you think you are going Kyuhyun? I thought you are going to give Heechul some news?”

“Yeah right.” Kyuhyun gave her a glance and walked to Heechul who was still having a great time, cheering.

“Heechul, did you hear what I said?” Jessica grabs his collar and whispered to his ear. Heechul dropped his glass of blood and lost control of Jessica’s tight grip. Jessica rise her hand making the him coughed blood with too much intensity of the grip.

“J-essi-ca..Let..g-” she let go of the grip, pulled heechul infront of her body and whispered to him.

“I’m already full of this. Let me get this straight.” She ran her fingers to Heechul’s neck and tweak her nails through him.

“I’m …going to dispose..do you want to know?..” she faded out and let heechul breathe for a second but she appeared behind him. Heechul stopped for a moment and asked her up almost top of his lungs.

“Who is it?” heechul asked directly at Jessica who was behind him getting thirsty all of them sudden. The scene was getting more and more intense when she suddenly grab heechul’s neck and press her nail thumb. He gasped but maintained to ease the pain.

“Hmmm..too confident huhh? Fine I’ll tell you.” She refrain and get up on her foot again. Heechul put out a stepped backwards and is now too afraid in front of Jessica.

“Don’t worry, I won’t kill you sweetheart. I’ll just eliminate your Jongwoon brother here in the Demon World.” She fade out leaving a scary laugh from behind. Kyuhyun kneeled down and Heechul got frozen from the inside.

“I know this would happen. Get your pathetic brother out of this world Kyuhyun. Don’t make a foolish decision in front of Jessica or she’ll rip your head off and throw you out of that pit.” Seohyun pointed at the pit and left with a warning on her face.

“She’s right Kyuhyun.” Heechul stood up getting back unto his senses.

“Are you stupid brother?” he pushed Heechul hardly that made the older vampire trip on his foot.

“You are insane! Are you telling me that we are going to let them kill Jongwoon?” kyuhyun nod his head, he breathe heavily and took a glance at Heechul.

“Wow, I didn’t knew you are protecting that wit?” heechul stood up and hissed at Kyuhyun.

“I won’t tell anything else Kyuhyun, don’t make myself cut you up.” Heechul warned.

“I’ve already decided . We’ll get rid of Jongwoon.”

 

 

A/N: Opps! >< Hate it! hate it! I hate it! When Kyuhyun wants to protect my lovey dovey Jongwoon and now! UGGHH! My feels. Okay. I’ll freakin’ stop. So…How’s the chapter guys? Maybe…it’s not that bad. HAHAHA. *claps* yey. I’ll be out for now! Bwara…Mr. Evil..Evil.

 

Purely Fictional