CH6- Abyss

Bloodstained InHumanity Turns Into A Cold Demise ♦ 부흥

Chapter 6: Abyss

As Jongwoon walked towards the door, he lately noticed that the butterfly’s voice sounds familiar. He thought about it for how many seconds but there’s not enough time. Again, the vampire leans on Jongwoon’s face and looked at him straightly in the eye.

“What are you doing?! Go inside The Queens and your pathetic weak Brothers are waiting for you inside.” Jongwoon somewhat felt the pissed emotion inside.

“What did you just say?...” Jongwoon raised his brow and is sternly looking at the vampire.

“I said…’your pathetic weak brothers are waiting for you inside.’ Understand now?” the vampire bluntly said to him “Oh. Sorry did I offend you?” he added.

The vampire got Jongwoon’s nerves on and so a dark yet weak aura is building up around Jongwoon’s body and is now being scattered all over the place. Jessica sense Jongwoon’s aura so she ordered Soonkyu to grab Jongwoon inside the room.

 

~-~

“Wow..did I just felt that very…VERY weak aura. Poor monster, you are not yet a fully fledge vampire. That’s why it’ll be easy for The Queens to dispose you.”

“What did you say?!” Jongwoon shouted infront of the vampire. Fighting like snakes, and mad bad cats. Soonkyu appeared behind Jongwoon.

“Stop.”

“My Lady.” The bad cat vampire spoke to Soonkyu giving up all his loyalty to his Queen.

“Let’s Go.” Soonkyu pointed to Jongwoon. Of course Jongwoon can’t do anything because he must follow The Queens or you’ll get persecuted, have your head or your finger be cooked up and be eaten by bloodsucking devils, or even have your body set on flames and saw the conceited, immoral, unmerciful Queens laughing and enjoying their drink.

~-~

As Jongwoon and Soonkyu walked inside the room. Jongwoon kept thinking about what’s going to happen is he really going to die?

“Don’t worry. They won’t literally stab you in your heart, eat you, drink your blood, or even pull your head off. They will just let you live into the abyss. ”

“Live i-into the Abyss?” he whispered.

“Abyss?”

 

“But..I’m..”

“No…I must be wrong..they will kill me.”

 

“OH! OUR DEEP LOVING BROTHER IS HERE!” Heechul spoke up lately as Soonkyu sat beside Kyuhyun. “Wonderful!” Heechul added up. The wind blew inside the room as Jessica stood up, and Heechul points Jongwoon on where his deep loving brother is going to sit.

“Are you okay?”

“I’m FINE.” Jongwoon told Heechul sternly.

“Now..now.” Jessica claps, she left her chair and went to Jongwoon, as he leans to him. She points her finger to the platter which is covered with a red silk cloth.

“See that? It’s a surprise for all of your brothers…especially for you.” Jongwoon widened his eyes, maybe inside it is a knife, or a lost soul on which may eat Jongwoon’s vulnerable spirit.

“Jessica, you’re serious about this?” Seohyun warned Jessica.

“Of course honey, this will be sooooooo Fun.” As Jessica replied on what just Seohyun asked. YoonA kept looking to Kyuhyun who is beside Soonkyu and Seohyun. Seohyun saw YoonA looking at Kyuhyun, so she gave her older sister a very resentful daze. Jessica continued, she went on where the plate is and remove the cloth. Everyone widened their eyes, except for Seohyun, and Soonkyu. Heechul can’t believe what he just saw, Eunhyuk looked pale, more likely is Kyuhyun he can’t speak a thing.

You are going there.” Jessica laughs hysterically while her Sisters are in reticence. Jongwoon didn’t move an inch, but he clearly saw everything in front of him. A very deep dark fearful hole is waiting for him.

“Are you serious.. J-jessica?” Heechul spoke up with coarse tone.

“You are going to sent Jongwoon there?!” Eunhyuk add up.

“He will stay with us!...” Kyuhyun protested. Even though he is insane about what he is saying or even change situation on what Jongwoon is having right now, he really would likely want to protect his brother.

“Silence.” Jessica whispers, raising one brow, as she looked at each and every single person inside the room.

“My sister doesn’t care about anyone here. So I’ll decide. Wait, any more reactions before I dispatch that abductor, to be precise the only beast who ruined up my life, why whole serene life.”

“Why are you doing this?! ”

“It’s because that I’m the XCVII Queen, so I’m the only one who can take care of this monster.” Jessica spoke up and saw that Jongwoon is getting up.

“It doesn’t mean that… Queen Lilith died 197 years ago and now you are going to take her place as 97th Queen? How dare you insult our mother…” Jongwoon catches his breath as he finish the words that he wanted to say from his heart.

“I don’t care anything, I don’t care! Lilith already died and I don’t care! Try to follow what I’m going to say or you’ll be the next to your mother’s chamber!” Jessica warned Jongwoon. Jongwoon can’t say a thing anymore, even his brother. Kyuhyun went to Jongwoon and tap his back.

“I’ll protect you Jongwoon.” Kyuhyun whispered to Jongwoon. Jongwoon looked at Kyuhyun with eyes full of memories. Heechul and Eunhyuk doesn’t have any reaction in fact. Inside Heechul…

“At last! That bastard! Thank You Jessica…Jessica!” Heechul thought.

“Now it’s me, Heechul and Kyuhyun’s time to grab The Queen’s attention. No breezy, yet irritating brother anymore.” Eunhyuk thought

~-~

As Jessica wave her finger in a circular motion the hole was move at the window. Jessica smiled to Jongwoon telling him that he was certainly enter right now and right this time the portal of his death.

“Go now..have fun. Enjoy torturing yourself.” Jessica laughs. Any moment now, Kyuhyun ran to Jongwoon and grab his shoulder.

“Brother…Let go.” Jongwoon remove Kyuhyun’s hand onto his shoulder.

“Don’t worry I’ll tell Queen Lilith that I enjoyed staying here and being so happy with you and my older brothers.” Jongwoon smiled as tears are falling from his eyes. Kyuhyun didn’t move an inch as he heard what Jongwoon just said. Heechul and Eunhyuk was still dreaming, until Jessica shouted  again.

“You two! What can you say?!” she wave to Heechul and Eunhyuk who was currently is talking to Yoona and Soonkyu.

“Just take care Jongwoon!”

“Enjoy!”

“Did you hear them?” Jessica whispers to Jongwoon.

“Now…as for me, my message for you is …Death is a very Terrible Nightmare. I prefer dreaming about me replacing the seat of Lilith. I hope you are happy about that.” Jessica giggles in an evil way.

“I will not feel glad about anything you say, anything. …and don’t you ever mention Queen Lilith’s name like that or I’ll burn you to pieces.” Jongwoon warned and turned silent, he doesn’t want to say anything but still Jessica continued.

“Really how about HyunA? Well…I don’t care, she already died. Anyway, you’ll be the first one to be burn up to pieces. Oh No. or maybe to be exact, burning your own deserted self into the Abyss. Farewell now. Kyuhyun bunny ..is crying blood.”

Jongwoon turns to his brothers, he saw Kyuhyun crying blood, He closed his eyes as Jessica cast a spell on the portal. As Jongwoon moves backwards, Kyuhyun turns to him catching Jongwoon’s arm but it’s too late. 5 pale, bloody, hands caught Jongwoon’s body inside the portal.

“Hahahahahahahaha.” Jessica laughs hysterically as his former heart breaker has been eaten by the Abyss. Yoona was smiling devilishly, Soonkyu also. But Seohyun  kept silence. Jessica, Heechul, and Eunhyuk sat down and continued the talk.

“So..how’s your day?” Eunhyuk calmly asked Jessica.

“It’s more likely one of the tremendous view that I saw in my entire life.”

 

 

A/N: I Apologize for the chapter is short. Please enjoy,and leave some comments. Next up! It’s going to be excited. So stay tuned!Thanks for the subs!
 
Purely Fictional