CH2- Recollection

Bloodstained InHumanity Turns Into A Cold Demise ♦ 부흥

 

Chapter 2: Recollection

HyunA was walking when she bumped a guy. The guy didn’t respond a thing, but HyunA bowed to him and said sorry.  The guy fades away and appeared behind her back. HyunA didn’t noticed anything until she felt the cold breath at her neck.

“What are you doing?!” she gasped and turned to the guy. The guy smiled and HyunA kept shut. She made a step backwards but the guy kept appearing behind her.

She was on the way to escape but the sky was getting dark and it looks like it’s going to rain. The clouds were getting grayish, and the rain started to drop in a heavy way.

The guy took her hand and pulled her towards the direction when they can avoid the rain. When they reach the shed the two of them were not even looking at each other. HyunA was on the left side and the guy was on the right side. She thought that maybe she could escape when she is having a distance to him. She manages to walk slowly than ever but the guy shouted.

HyunA POV-

 I manage to walk and avoid that strange looking monster. More likely, I think he is dead. Oh no, maybe I’m seeing things again. I was on the left side when he is not looking at me. He was wearing a white t-shirt, grayish jeans, and a black jacket.

His eyes has a very strong appeal, his hair has a slightest color of maroon and pitch black. And his face seemed so familiar. I think I have seen him at my dreams. But I can’t remember anything.

I slowly walked to get out of my spot. I was trembling. I was nearing to death so I hold my bag tightly so that will not feel the nerve-racking rain dropping on my face. I thought that I can somewhat feel some little heat but there’s none. When will I actually get home and escape from this peculiar guy following me?

“You’ll die in the rain. Lilith.” He shouted to me, telling me that I’ll die in the rain. I felt the coldness stabbing my spine,’I can’t I must…go.’ I thought pushing myself towards to the direction I wanted to go. For how many minutes staying in the middle of the rain, my muscles are getting stiff. I can’t move an inch. On that same time, I lose my balance and fall.

“I told you.” The guy grabbed my back and stared at me. How fast, I didn’t know that he was behind me that time. But still I was not on the condition to talk anymore.

End of HyunA’s POV-

The guy took HyunA to his apartment. The next day, HyunA woke up with a blanket on her. She stood up and went outside the room. She searched at the guy but she didn’t found him. Evening  strikes and the guy appeared.  HyunA stood up at her seat and walked towards the guy. She bowed at him thanking the strange looking-hot guy.

“Lilith.” He hugged HyunA.

“Wh-what are you d-doing?” she pushed him but the guy disappeared infront of her.

“I’m Seraphim, Lilith.” A voice was echoing inside the room. HyunA keep following the voice, until she remembers the dream she could never ever forget.

 

“I’m Seraphim, Lilith. I Will Be The One Who Will Take Your Heart In Perpetuity.”

 

“Se..raphim?” she took a step backwards. The guy appeared behind her,and hold her shoulders.

“I’m…sorry I left you behind. They will kill you if I will not go there, I’m sorry. ”

“No.. Please don’t leave me…I don’t care about them! I Love You. I don’t want to end this!...” HyunA cried and turned to him, remembering the guy who was about to change her life. She rest her face on his chest feeling the warmth.

“I won’t leave you I promise.” He wiped her tears and kissed her in the lips. HyunA tightly hold his collar and Seraphim hugged her, they were sitting at the floor, crying. He was about to pull the kiss when HyunA stop it. The world was so blissful. 3 years when they stayed on earth and returned to the Vampire World. Queen Lilith gave birth to a Human Vampire named Jongwoon, Seraphim said that their son will be the next Heir of the royal family that made Jongwoon’s older brothers feel jealous which made his older brothers blaze him up with the word Hatred.

 

A/N: Chapter 2 is up! Please comment! Have a nice day guys! :) Sorry for the long wait! I wubbie wubbie love you guys! And oh! Thank You so much for subscribing! ^^ 

 

Purely Fictional