Favor

The Real Red Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

6 - Favor

 

 

 

 

 

@red_lotus: Are you ready?

 

 

Dara read Jiyong’s tweet as she sat on the couch and grabbed the remote control. Then she carefully typed in her reply.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: Ready as I’ll ever be.

 

 

Jiyong smiled at the reply and grabbed the remote beside him. He placed his thumb on the play button but didn’t press it yet. He held his phone on the other hand and typed in his reply.

 

 

@red_lotus: Let’s press play right when the clock strikes 12 midnight.

 

 

And so they did then the movie started playing.

 

 

@red_lotus: Is this movie really good? It seems boring.

 

 

Jiyong asked. Dara smiled and shook her head upon reading Jiyong’s tweet.

 

 

@IBGRDRGN: You’re probably one of those jerks that don’t really watch movies and just wants to go to movie theaters to make out with girls.

         

 

@red_lotus: You’re being very judgmental >.<

 

@IBGDRGN: Okay then, tell me the last movie you last watched that you actually finished and remember the story line.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong thought for a moment. He was quite surprised himself that he doesn’t remember the last movie he watched and finished. Then he smiled and typed in his reply.

 

 

@red_lotus: Lion King

 

 

@IBGDRGN: Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! I love that movie! That movie made me cry buckets of tears!

 

 

Dara eagerly typed in. She didn’t even wait for Jiyong’s tweet reply and she sent him another tweet.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: That movie was such a long time ago! We were just kids when that movie was released! See I am right! You just watch movies to make out with girls.

 

 

@red_lotus: Babe, we do more than making out in movie theaters.

 

@IBGDRGN: You’re such a ert!!! Let’s go back to watching the movie! I love this part! This is when Nicky and Terry meet! (*sigh)

 

 

Dara swooned on the television, her eyes sparkled as she watched her favorite scene.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: “Yes, but the Captain has an honest face too! Why can't you tell him your troubles?” I love Terry!!!

 

 

She typed in her favorite line off of the movie.

 

 

@red_lotus: Yeah. The girl is hot.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: You’re hopeless.

 

 

Dara was busy tweeting Jiyong that she didn’t notice Kiko coming into the room. Kiko was awfully quiet. She wasn’t her usual self. She didn’t have the energy to greet Dara and tell her she’s home. She went straight to the bathroom to wash up.

 

 

@red_lotus: Hey Red…may I ask you a question?

 

 

@IBGDRGN: What?

 

 

@red_lotus: What are you wearing now?

 

 

@IBGDRGN: What does that have to do with this movie?

 

 

@red_lotus: I just want to imagine you next to me…watching this movie…

 

 

@IBGDRGN: Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. If you must know, I’m wearing Hello Kitty PJs.

 

 

@red_lotus: Darn it, I was beginning to imagine you wearing a y laced negligee. I bet you look cute on the PJs though. Do you wear glasses?

 

 

Dara typed in her reply and said ‘yes’ but she immediately deleted it thinking that it might give Jiyong more clues as to who she is.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: What do you think?

 

 

@red_lotus: Hmmmm…I don’t know…maybe you do…

 

 

Jiyong smiled to himself and typed in another tweet. He took a swig off his beer as he pressed the send button.

 

 

@red_lotus: If you were next to me now…I’d be placing my arm over your shoulders and I’d be playing with your hair… 

 

 

@IBGDRGN: It’s a good thing then that I’m not there with you! Back to the movie!

 

 

@red_lotus: Oh please, you’d be lucky enough that I’d even want to get near you.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: Whatever.

 

 

When the movie was finished, they still weren’t getting tired of tweeting each other.

 

 

@red_lotus: I can’t believe I was able to sit through the entire movie.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: That’s because the movie was great!!!

 

 

@red_lotus: Nah. That’s because I enjoyed watching it with you Red.

 

 

@IBGDRGN: Don’t flirt with me, you know it’s just an exercise in futility. Your charms will never work on me.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter