Crazy Girl

The Real Red Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

11 - Crazy Girl

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung…” That was all Jiyong could utter as soon as he got in their apartment after dropping off Dara. He’s never seen Seung Hyun looked so depressed. He was just in the middle of the couch with a bottle of beer in hand and numerous empty bottles on the table across him. He was staring into space as if the rest of the world didn’t exist.

 

 

Jiyong sat beside Seung Hyun and sighed heavily. He grabbed one bottle of beer, opened it and took a big gulp quenching his thirst. They basked in the silence and just drank their respective bottles. Jiyong waited until Seung Hyun was ready to speak.

 

 

“Is she okay?” Seung Hyun finally asked after finishing his bottle.

 

 

“Yeah. She’s still Dara.” Jiyong smiled remembering how cute Dara looked while choosing which food she wanted to eat. But after a moment of thought, Jiyong withdrew his smile. He shouldn’t be fond of Dara. He shouldn’t even look at her differently. No he can’t do that.

 

 

“I should give her some time…I mean…she’ll calm down in a few days…that’s usually how she is when she gets mad…” Seung Hyun was babbling drowsily. He placed his empty bottle in the table and grabbed another one.

 

 

“Do you think I have a chance with her?” Seung Hyun asked mindlessly. He sighed not wanting to hear the answer to his own question.

 

 

“Dara is different…she’s so different I can even single her out in a pool of crowd…It’s like my eyes are drawn to her…” Seung Hyun mumbled. Then they heard the door bell. Jiyong stood up and placed his bottle on the table.

 

 

“I’ll get it.” Jiyong walked towards the door and saw Kiko about to ring the door bell again. fell open and closed it again. She looked so fragile and troubled, her hair neatly tamed by a pink headband and her body framed in a classic white dress.

 

 

“Hey Kiko…” Jiyong smiled.

 

 

“Uhmmm…is Seung Hyun there?” Kiko asked hesitantly. Jiyong scratched his head and looked over his shoulder and saw a drunk Seung Hyun and then back to Kiko.

 

 

“I’m not really sure if you want to talk to him. He’s pretty wasted right now.” Jiyong answered with a low chuckle.

 

 

“It’s okay. I just want to check if he’s okay…” Kiko said softly.

 

 

“Are you sure? Aren’t you afraid that he might do something bad to you coz he’s drunk?” Jiyong asked again.

 

 

“Seung Hyun isn’t like that. He respects girls. He doesn’t treat girls like objects…”

 

 

“Ouch.” Jiyong scratched his head and looked down.

 

 

“I’m sorry.” Kiko mumbled.

 

 

“I guess I can’t help it if my bad boy reputation precedes me…” Jiyong said half jokingly. He stepped aside and gestured for Kiko to come in his apartment that he shares with Seung Hyun.

 

 

“This way…” Jiyong whispered and led Kiko down to the corridor leading to the living room.

 

 

“Hyung…someone’s here for you.” Jiyong called out and made Kiko sit down beside Seung Hyun.

 

 

“Do you want anything? We have beer and water…” Jiyong offered.

 

 

“I’m fine…” Kiko answered.

 

 

“Okay. I’ll leave you two alone. I’ll just be in the room. Just call me if you need me Kiko.” Jiyong left them.

 

 

Seung Hyun looked at Kiko sideways and cleared his throat.

 

 

“Uhmmm…Seung Hyun-shi…” Kiko mumbled. Seung Hyun straightened up and faced Kiko. He raised his eyebrow at her.

 

 

“I thought we were already passed the formalities. What happened to Seung Hyun oppa?” Seung Hyun asked playfully. Kiko looked away and cleared .

 

 

“Seung Hyun oppa…” Kiko said whispered.

 

 

“That’s better. But you should say it a little louder…” Seung Hyun teased, smiling at her, his eyes drowsy obviously a little drunk. Kiko was about to say something when Seung Hyun let out a big loud burp. fell open and looked at Seung Hyun with wide eyes.

 

 

“Oooops…I’m sorry…” Seung Hyun said sheepishly scratching his dreadlocks. Kiko covered with her hands and suppressed a laugh.

 

 

“Hey…are you laughing at me?” Seung Hyun said acting a little hurt.

 

 

“I’m sorry…that burp was just so loud that the empty beer bottles shook on the table…” Kiko said giggling.

 

 

“I didn’t think you'd lie like that…” Seung Hyun said seriously.

 

 

“But I’m not lying!!!” Kiko protested, pleading for him to believe her.

 

 

“I’m just kidding.” Seung Hyun chuckled and leaned back on the couch and looked up at the ceiling. He sighed.

 

 

“Did you come here from your apartment?” Seung Hyun asked. Kiko started playing with her bag and just nodded.

 

 

“It’s dangerous for a girl like you to travel alone at night…” Seung Hyun said with much concern.

 

 

“I…I…I just wanted to check if you’re okay.” Seung Hyun felt his heart warming upon hearing Kiko. He wanted to reach out and give her a hug but he opted not to.

 

 

“I’m okay…I’ll survive…just as long as your unnie won’t kill m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter