Twitter Bombs

The Real Red Lotus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 - Twitter Bombs

 

 

 

 

“Hey TOP-shi you were great earlier…” A girl wearing a jersey dress that barely covered her s purred in Seung Hyun’s ears. Seung Hyun leaned back a little and looked at the girl with a blank expression on his face. He didn’t like the smell of alcohol in the girl’s breath and he didn’t like how revealing the way she dressed.

 

 

“Thanks.” Seung Hyun nodded and gave the girl a curt smile.

 

 

Jiyong and Seung Hyun just finished their set and were waiting for their second set in the bar. Jiyong was already surrounded by two beautiful y ladies while Seung Hyun was sitting alone until the girl approached her.

 

 

“What time does your gig finish? Maybe you want to have coffee with me later?” The girl skimmed her fingers on Seung Hyun’s jacket, slightly pulling him closer, leaning towards him giving Seung Hyun a full view of the girl’s big s.

 

 

“Uhm I think I’m gonna take a rain check on that. I have to wake up early for my 7am class…” Seung Hyun answered while holding on to the girl’s shoulders gently pushing her away so she could keep her distance from him. The girl’s face frowned.

 

 

“I guess I’m not pretty and y enough for you.” The girl muttered in disappointment.

 

 

“Hey there baby girl.” Jiyong pulled away from the two ladies he was talking to and walked over to the girl. He gently placed his hand on the small of the girl’s exposed back. His hand trailed down unto the girl’s giving it a tight squeeze. The girl giggles flirtatiously and leans toward Jiyong rubbing her barely covered s against Jiyong’s chest.

 

 

“What’s your name?” Jiyong spoke over the girl’s lips with a smirk on his face, his hand was still on her squeezing and rubbing it against the bulge on his pants.

 

 

“Hyuna…” the girl sighed in delight, shamelessly grinding her mound unto Jiyong.

 

 

“You’re pretty and y enough for me…so if you decide to give up chasing after Seung Hyun, just tell me…” Jiyong smiled.

 

 

“Jiyong, Seung Hyun, get ready. You’re on in five minutes.” One of the DJ’s called out. Seung Hyun just shook his head and followed the DJ, leaving Jiyong behind.

 

 

“See you later baby.” Jiyong said huskily and then he walked away, catching up with Seung Hyun.

 

 

*****

 

 

“We’ll have two large bowls of extra spicy kimchi noodles please. A bottle of soju and give us two glasses of cold water. Thank you.” Kiko smiled at the love struck waiter. The waiter looked like he didn’t get anything Kiko said because he was busy ogling her. Dara tapped the table loudly, waking up the waiter from his reverie.

 

 

“I’m sorry what did you say?” The waiter blushed and looked like he was caught red handed. Kiko just smiled again and repeated her order.

 

 

“This place is homey…the lights aren’t too bright…the smell is neutral…the service of the waiter needs a little improvement…the food…uhmmm we’ll just have to wait and see.” Dara uttered while looking around the noodle house.

 

 

“Unnie, there you go again. You’re coming up with another review for your blogsite. Stop being Red Lotus just for tonight. Just be Dara…my best friend Dara…because I need to talk to her about her mom…” Kiko said softly.

 

 

“I’m sorry munchkin. You know I can’t help it.” Dara reached for Kiko’s hand and squeezed it. Kiko smiled at her.

 

 

*****

 

 

“Hi GD-shi! You were so awesome earlier.” A chubby girl approached Jiyong and smiled earnestly.

 

 

“Thank you.” Jiyong gave her a once over and smiled politely.

 

 

“Hi GD, you were so great earlier.” Another girl approached him. Jiyong looked at the girl and his face suddenly lightened up and then he gave out a flirtatious smile. The girl was wearing very short shorts that showed her legs and her tank top was so thin you could see through her black lacy bra.

 

 

“Thanks. What’s your name baby girl?” Jiyong walked pass the chubby girl without saying goodbye and walked with the y girl in his arms. Seung Hyun who was behind Jiyong saw the chubby girl’s disappointed face.

 

 

“Hey. Why the long face?” Seung Hyun touched the girl’s chin and made her look up at him.

 

 

“I wish I was more pretty and y.” The chubby girl’s lips were trembling and she looked like she was about to burst in to tears.

 

 

“What’s your name?” Seung Hyun smiled at her warmly.

 

 

“Yoo Jin…” The chubby girl answered.

 

 

“Listen Yoo Jin-shi…you’re pretty and y…don’t ever let anyone convince you otherwise. Okay?” Seung Hyun placed a gentle kiss on Yoo Jin’s cheek.

 

 

“Okay.” Yoo Jin bit her lip and smiled.

 

 

“Now you have to go home now. It’s getting late. It’s dangerous for a pretty girl like you to be out in the streets.”  

 

 

Seung Hyun asked the bartender for a beer. He immediately gulped the beer and slammed it on bar getting the attention of Jiyong and the girl he was talking to.

 

 

“That was so not cool man.” Seung Hyun said grimly. Jiyong whispered something to the girl he was talking to and dismissed her.

 

 

“What’s your problem?” Jiyong asked and sat beside him, asking the waiter for a beer.

 

 

“You’re so ing shallow. You have to start being sensitive with your actions. You don’t even care that you’re already hurting someone’s feelings.” Seung Hyun sighed in disappointment.

 

 

“Lay off me man, I’ve had a pretty bad day.”  Jiyong muttered and finished the remains of his beer.

 

 

*****

 

 

“How’s your mom doing right now?” Kiko asked Dara worriedly. They were now finished with their noodles and were just drinking soju.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter