Plans!

Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    It has been a few weeks since Sehun has found out about them and he wouldn’t leave Junmyun alone until he got his answers from him.He was driving Junmyun crazy with his questions.The truth is Sehun really wanted to ask about Jongin but everytime he backed off and asked something else.

“Sehun why do you ask these questions!?“ Junmyun sighed irritated by the way Sehun kept on asking questions

“I just want to know more about them!!” Sehun smiled nervously

Junmyun narrowed his eyes “Them or only about Jongin?”

Sehun nearly choked on his own spit “ofcourse not!Why would I want to-“

“I swear if you call him with that name or bad mouth him in any way, I would disown you!!!!!!” Junmyun said with a threatening tone.

“I wasn’t going to call him names!” Sehun argued back

“I can’t even imagine how hurt he has been that even the person he liked sided with others and didn’t believe him!” Junmyun sighed and shoot him a disapproving look.

“I didn’t even know him that much! How could I believe him!?” Sehun snapped back at him and stalked out of the room

“Augh I can’t understand him sometimes!”

 

And the other thing was that ryeowook has been acting weird.Junmyun still remembered their talk.

Junmyun was sitting on the sofa, watching TV.he felt someone sitting beside him,he turned to see Ryeowook smiling at him sweetly.

“So … we have an unfinished conversation.”

Junmyun looked at him confused by his words.

“The talk about the person you like!!” Junmyun’s eyes lit up with realization , Ryeowook smiled and continued “so you were going to tell me who it is!”

“no I didn’t want to tell you!!” Junmyun said quickly

“Junmyun you should tell me!”

“why hyung?I know you wouldn’t approve and Kyuhyun-hyung would be angry that I love him!!” Junmyun said sadly

Ryeowook still didn’t look convinced.”If you keep on saying that I’ll think you are lying to avoid going on any blind date.” ,he stood up to go.

“Hyung I’m telling the truth I’m dating someone!” Junmyun said loudly but Ryeowook was already gone.

Junmyun pouted and slumped in the sofa.

 

“Hyung…Hyung are you coming or not??”

Junmyun snapped out of his daze looking up at Sehun,” where?”

Sehun sighed “Downstairs. Kyuhyun-Hyung has something to announce!”

Junmyun stood up, “About what?”

“I don’t exactly know but it is about a new competition!” Sehun said while going toward the door

 

When they entered the main room, junmyun saw all Lightning members there.he felt embarrassed because how come he didn’t hear them coming? He greeted them all and sat down beside Sehun.

“So now that everyone is here, I start….” Kyuhyun started “well there is this team that has requested a race against us. Actually they are individual teams from the other side of Seoul that have united and they want a race against us! But they are rather powerful and I don’t think we can win on our own…So I thought of joining Phoenix and competing against them together!” when Kyuhyun saw everyone gaping at him he continued “Well you should know that I’m not really fond of working with them but we have to do this!!! …….. now what do you think about this!?” he asked   looking at the others

Kris was the first to talk “I think it’d be good to work with them! I met Chanyeol in the business classes,he is friendly so I don’t think he would rejects this offer!!!”

Ryeowook nodded “yeah and it’s good for both of our teams!” he smiled at Kyuhyun

Lay smiled sweetly “ I think so too!”

Sehun looked at Junmyun and then back to Kyuhyun “I don’t see any problem with it!”

Kyuhyun looked at Junmyun “What about you Junmyun!?what do you think!?”

Junmyun looked at him nervously “yeah I’m okay with it!!” and then nudged Sehun hard and murmured “don’t stare at me like that!” Sehun just shrugged

“Okay then! I’ll just have to talk to Park Chanyeol!” Kyuhyun said and the subject was closed until later and they started to talk about other thing.

“Junmyun how is everything?” Lay sat beside Junmyun

Junmyun smiled at him “Okay!Just busy with university you know!?the professors are sometime a little…well you know they like to make us miserable!!” he frowned deeply

Lay laughed at his expression “ but you aren’t going to give up!”

“of course I won’t!I won’t give them the pleasure of seeing me defeated” Junmyun pumps his fist in the air childishly.and they switch to other subjects,talking and laughing comfortably.None oof them noticing the looks Ryeowook was giving them.

 

Kyuhyun was sitting in the café,quietly sipping his coffee,waiting for one Park Chanyeol .

“I hope you haven’t been waiting for long!” a cheerful voice said.Kyuhyun looked up to see Chanyeol,already sitting on the chair opposite him. “so what did you want to discuss with me?”

“ I just go straight to the point!” Chanyeol nodded and Kyuhyun continued on explaining the invitation of the other team and how they are,all the while Chanyeol nodding along.” So I think we should team up to win against them!!”

Chanyeol looked at him wide eyed “Are you really willing to do this?”

“If I wasn’t sure of this I wouldn’t be here now!” Kyuhyun seriously

“Look I know you want to win but we can’t do this if we don’t have cooperation so you have to put all your feeling for my team aside!!”

“Okay!I agree…So truce? At least until after this race is over!” Kyuhyun held out his hand which Chanyeol shook happily.

“Don’t you need to your teammates before agreeing??”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter