New Foundations

Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Sehun was waiting for their guest impatiently , he kept on walking around the room thinking about what he should tell Chanyeol.

“Will you please sit down? I’m getting dizzy!” Ryeowook complained

Sehun sighed and sat down,

“Why are you even like this? It’s not like we are going to race against eachother, we are going to be in the same team for our race…So don’t do anything stupid” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes

“I know hyung! I’m not going to pick a fight with them!” Sehun exclaimed

Just as Kyuhyun was about to answer, the bell rang. Ryeowook got up to open the door when he saw no sign of the other two doing so.

He came back with Lay and Kris by his side. They both bowed politely. Sehun stood up angrily when he saw Lay but he didn’t want to make a scene so he chose to only glare at him for now. The others frowned at him.

“When would the others come?” Kris said awkwardly

“eh They should be here any minute now! Let’s sit! I’ll bring some tea”

“Thanks” Kris and Lay said in unison

“Why are you looking at me like that!?”  Lay asked in broken Korean

“Like you don’t know!!” Sehun said, fuming at this point

“Sehun that’s no way to talk to your hyung!” Kyuhyun said sternly

Sehun only scoffed and turned to go upstairs but stopped short as the bell rang again so he rushed toward the door

 

 

“Joonmyun are you sure you don’t want to go?” Luhan asked while drinking tea

Joonmyun smiled faintly “yeah…There is nothing related to me so I would be bored if I go…They would only talk about their plans for their match and when they are finished the lovely topic of cars and their previous competitions would come up….”

“Ahh tell me about it! Seriously how can they talk about cars non-stop!” Luhan exclaimed loudly

“They love cars and we don’t!Not anyone’s fault!!”

“At least I don’t sleep when they go on and on about their precious cars!” Luhan pouted and leaned back against the kitchen island.

Joonmyun laughed “well law is also pretty boring sometimes!”

“Yah I’m your bestfriend!!!” Luhan said with fake hurt

“I’m only stating the truth!” Joonmyun giggled

A small smile appeared on Luhan’s face despite of wanting to act angry, he enjoyed watching his friends smile.He hated it when the other was hurt which seemed to be a lot recently,he was tempted to go and give a piece of his mind to Chanyeol,Augh that brat..he wasn’t in place to judge Joonmyun…

“Hey are you ok??” Luhan snapped out of his thoughts with Joonmyun’s words

“Yeah yeah!Just thinking…” he smiled and continued “want to watch a movie?”he asked and sat infront of the TV to see what films he has as Joonmyun nodded “we have some horror ones but I doubt you’d want to watch them….I don’t like tragedy or drama so there aren’t any….what about comedy? Yeah it would be good..”

Joonmyun smiled at his friend,he knew Luhan actually liked drama but he watched them when he felt down so he could cry….he really appreciated all his works for cheering him up.He leaned his head on Luhan’s shoulder as he sat beside him “What would I do without you?”

 “That’s a question I ask myself everyday!!”Luhan said with a straight face,they stared at each other for a moment and then burst in laughter...they watched the movie in comfortable silence

But there was something that bothered Joonmyun,he felt like he should tell Luhan what he was going to do but he himself wasn’t sure about it so he decided to direct all his attention to the film for now

 

 

Sehun looked at the other side of the room from his place..he needed an opportunity to get Chanyeol alone so he could talk to him but it seem impossible at the moment. He sighed and tried to pay attention to their words

“We should try to win the three strong ones and the others won’t be that hard to defeat…”Kyuhyun said thoughtfully “…There is Yongguk, their leader, he is the most powerful among them. After him is Daehyun, and after him we have Jongup….We have to watch out for them!” He told toward everyone and glared at Sehun who obviously was in another dimension, not listening to them.

“Yeah and they have 4 other members. Youngjae, Minsoo, Byunghun, Changjo and Junhong. They are easier but we still have to be careful…”

Sehun ly to lock eyes with a certain brunette sitting across from him, the other’s eyes widened and he quickly looked away. Sehun raised his brow at the action and looked at the one sitting next to Jongin. The other looked back and kept his gaze unlike Jongin, but there was something in his eyes that made Sehun uncomfortable so he was the one who averted his eyes this time. He was the same guy he saw with Jongin the night of their race rendezvous.

‘Maybe they are together..?’ Sehun thought and eyed them carefully but then shook his head ‘Aish none of my business…’ and turned his eyes to Kyuhyun and Chanyeol who were discussing about the practicing place.

“You guys should come to our house for training. There is a big place for practicing near there and also we can discuss about the race and get accustomed to each other.” Chanyeol suggested helpfully. Before Kyuhyun could object, he added  “And it’s big enough to fit all of us in!”

Kyuhyun sighed “Does anyone have any problem with this?” and as no one said anything he nodded “Okay then. We go with your plan.”

“Now that everything is settled, Let’s eat!” Ryeowook said cheerfully

 

 

Jongin Looked around the house as he ate the delicious home-cooked meal.The house was cozy and warm. He liked it.

He continued on looking until his eyes stopped on Sehun, who was eating /more like playing with his food/ silently while glaring at exactly 5 people in the room, Jongin counted. First was Kyuhyun, well he seemed pretty strict so they must have had an argument or something. Then Ryeowook, he was really sweet so Jongin couldn’t really tell why Sehun was glaring at him. Chanyeol was an obvious case, Sehun must be angry because Chanyeol has broken up with Joonmyun. Jongin wondered Why Sehun is angry with Xiumin, they haven’t eventalked other than greeting each other. The last one was named Lay as Jongin recalled, He didn’t know him so he didn’t have the slightest idea of what he could have done. ‘Lover’s quarrel maybe?’ Jongin was drowning in his thoughts so he didn’t notice Sehun standing up and coming toward him.

“Can we talk?”  Jongin jumped at the sudden voice and looked up at Sehun

“Um Sure. About what?” Jongin asked curiously

“Let’s go upstairs…We can’t talk here!” Sehun said quietly .Jongin stood up and they both went upstairs.

Once inside, Sehun closed the door and turned to see Jongin standing in the middle of the room awkwardly. “Sit down..”

Jongin sat on the bed tentatively “Hurry up and tell me.You are m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter