Approval? no....

Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Five cars pulled up in front of Park resident one after another and out came the Lightning members. Everyone of both groups were there except Joonmyun who was going to be there in a few hours.Tao has gone on a vacation while Yesung and Sungmin wouldn’t be taking part in this competition. Everyone were welcomed in the house warmly.

Jongin greeted everyone nicely but as he saw Sehun, he acted rather stiff. Sehun raised his brow but then shrugged.

He didn’t mind him and forgot about it after he got talking with the others. He tried to stay with his teammates as much as possible since Xiumin kept on glaring at him.

He was sitting and listening to others talk when Jongin sat beside him.Sehun glanced at him in acknowledgement and then looked at his brother.

“Please don’t mention what happened in your house anywhere.” Jongin said without looking at him

Sehun stared at him blankly “Do you see me shouting it out!?”

Jongin smiled sheepishly “I was just making sure.”

Sehun rolled his eyes “I won’t tell. Don’t worry!It’s none of my business anyway… hmm bu__”   he was interrupted by the bell. He was really annoyed when Jongin took the opportunity to run away from him. He crossed his arms and watched as Jongin ran to open the door.

 It was Joonmyun …

Jongin hugged him happily, making Sehun scowl.Joonmyun greeted everyone and sat beside Chanyeol and kissed his cheek who in turn pulled him close.Everyone looked at them with wide eyes, except Kris who looked at Kyuhyun for his reaction, Sehun who was smirking at his brother and Jongin who looked at them with a smile.To everyones’s surprise Kyuhyun didn’t snap at them or anything, he was looking at them with a blank expression.

“So….I guess you are back together huh?” Baekhyun asked happily while eyeing the others for any attacking signs.

Chanyeol leaned back and nodded, then looked at Kyuhyun and said “I know you are no__”

Kyuhyun interrupted him “Can we talk outside?”

___________

 

“You already know that I don’t approve..”

Chanyeol shrugged “That’s why we hid it from you in the first place.”

“But you continued on being together.”

“Yeah because we love eachother!”

Kyuhyun scoffed “Love? I can hardly believe it… you two can’t be together.”

“Why?Joonmyun is an adult, he doesn’t need anyone to make decisions for him!” Chanyeol said angrily

“You two don’t suit eachother…”

“Just because you say that?”

“You can’t even trust him!”

Channyeol narrowed his eyes “Are you really using that against me? It was your own fault from the beginning!” before Kyuhyun could say anything, he continued “ Look, I don’t want us to fight, because we are a team right now and if there are any arguments within the team, it would be bad.and I don’t want to lose and I know you don’t want that to so let’s put this matter aside until we’re finished with this race. Then we can talk properly…. So truce?” he extended his hand for a handshake

Kyuhyun looked at his hand and sighed, he really didn’t want to lose.

He shook his hand.

________

 

Inside the house.

“Do you think it’s going to end well?” Baekhyun asked Joonmyun worriedly.

Joonmyun shrugged “They will keep it for after the match.” He knew Chanyeol would most likely say something like that but he was worried that Kyuhyun wouldn’t agree.

Kris leaned back in his seat “They won’t fight. At least not now!”

Ryeowook looked at Suho “But he wouldn’t like this relationship of yours.”

Joonmyun looked at him blankly “I know… but he doesn’t have a say in this.”

Baekhyun smirked but as he started to talk, the door opened and Kyuhyun and Chanyeol entered.

Everyone stared at them awkwardly.

“So…. Where were we?” Kyuhyun said seriously and they started to talk about their plans for the competition.

Joonmyun sighed, feeling relieved for now. He leaned back against the couch, squeezing Chanyeol’s hand.

__________

 

“What do we have for dinner hyung?” Baekhyun asked Ryeowook who was busy making food.

“Hyung? I like that…” Ryeowook grinned “There wasn’t much time so it’s just spaghetti.”

“Ohh that’s good.”

“Will you please set the table?”

Baekhyun groaned inwardly but then smiled and nodded.he looked at the others while he prepared the plates.He looked at Kris, minseok and Chanyeol who were busy discussing something seriously while Joonmyun was looking at them with a bored expression.

Sehun was frowning at Jongin who was sitting infront of him, listening to minseok.There was something off about these two.Jongin seemed so tense in Sehun’s presence since that night at Kyuhyun’s house.He had been suspicious about something but he hoped that his thoughts were wrong.

“Do you need help?”

Baekhyun jumped, he turned to see Joonmyun who was laughing at his expression.He glared at him at first but then remembered something and pouted. “Yeah hyung help me!”

Joonmyun just nodded and stood beside baekhyun

Baekhyun kept on glancing at Sehun and Jongin.

“Why are you lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter