Celebrating?

Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The game ended with Phoenix as the winner. The teams were standing in front of each other to shake hands and give their respect.

They shook hands in order.

“ It was a good race! I hope to have another race with you in the future!” Chanyeol said smiling cheerfully at Kyuhyun

“yeah but next time I will win!” Kyuhyun smirked

“we’ll see!” Chanyeol said and moved to others

Chanyeol continued on until he got to Suho, he suddenly hugged him "It was a good race right?"

Suho was shocked by the hug but then used the opportunity to whisper back " There would be no ‘another race’!"

Chanyeol just chuckled and let go of him,oblivious to the stares he said " Thanks for treating my brother Junmyun-ssi" he smiled and went toward his car.

It wasn't until all of them have gone that Ryeowook looked at Suho suspiciously, " How did he know your name!?"

" He is a classmate,and he is also a friend of Jongdae!" Suho shrugged

"I don't like him!" Kyuhyun said looking at Suho pointedly. Suho scoffed mentally and was about to reply but someone else beat him to it.

"You are just jealous that he won!" Ryeowook said giggling lightly.Everyone chuckled,Kyuhyun just glared at them.

‘He doesn’t like him!I wonder what he would have done if I told him we were dating!’Suho sighed mentally

……………………

One week later:

Today was the start of new semester and Suho was happy he was going to see Chanyeol and his other friends again,even though Chanyeol had to take less classes than them because of his works.Hopefully it would be like this only for this term. Suho looked at the sky ,It was sunny, matched with Baekhyun’s mood who was running around and throwing sweet words at Kyungsoo,who blushed instantly. Suho smiled at them from his place next to Chanyeol.They were all at the university’s Garden for lunch break, but Baekhyun kept on playing around and pulling Kyungsoo with himself.

“ yah Byun Baekhyun let Kyungsoo come and eat his lunch!you should come here and eat too!” Suho shouted

Baekhyun just laughed “ don’t be jealous hyung! Ahh Chanyeol, you should pay more attention to Suho-hyung!” he said  and then whispered to Kyungsoo “It feels like your mom is calling for us!”

Kyungsoo giggled “Suho hyung is just so caring!”

Chanyeol was reading for his exams, he had to take some business classes for his work so he was really busy.Baekhyun took the book out of his hands “ yah did you even hear what I just said?” he said angrily

Chanyeol took off his glasses  and just at him confused by his actions, “What did you say?”

Baekhyun scoffed “ Of course you were so caught up in your book that you didn’t pay attention to others! Suho hyung was-“

“ He has an exam coming up Baekhyun! I don’t mind!” Suho said gently, defending Chanyeol

“you should min-“ baekhyun started but was interrupted by chanyeol

“ I’m sorry! I’ll … try harder to be a good boyfriend!” He said seriously, there was tension until it was broken by Chanyeol himself “ I’m lucky that I’m with Junmyun hyung and not you,or I’ll be dead right now!” He laughed causing the others to laugh at his cheerfulness.

When they were finished with their lunch and heading to their classes, Chanyeol pulled Suho back so they were walking separately from Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

“I’m sorry!” Chanyeol said looking down “You know I’m-“

“ I know! I know Chanyeol and I understand! Don’t worry, I’m not angry with you!” Suho said and took Chanyeol’s hand in his.Chanyeol smiled cheerfully and squeezed his hand.

“Thank you! I promise that I’ll make it up to you!”

As Suho was about to answer they heard Baekhyun yelling at them, “Yah Hurry up!we are going to be late for class!”

And they all hurried over to their classes.

……………………………

When Suho’s classes ended and he was going out,he heard others whispering about someone. “omo he is so handsome!”

“yeah not only that but he is really beautiful”

“and cool!”

“yeah!!!!!”

Suho chuckled, he wondered who it was this time.as soon as he stepped out he was attacked by a bear hug! He was frozen in his place until the person pulled back and smiled sweetly at him.

“Jongin, you scared me!” Suho scolded, even though a smile was seen on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter