Club

Race
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trigger warning for mentions of rap.e ---read at your own risk!

 

  It has been a week and a half since they started practicing and surprisingly everyone got on well with each other. Now when someone saw them together, they’d think that they have been friends for years. Their practice sessions have gone smoothly and they were all satisfied with themselves. Now after 10 days of hard work, going to work and university and then practice, it was over and they have decided to go out for the night and have fun after long days of hardship.

“Let’s go clubbing!” Baekhyun exclaimed but was met with complete silence. He frowned “come on~~~ it’ll be fun.”

“He is right.We all need something like that.” Sehun said

“Yeah let’s call the others too.”

Everyone looked at each other and then nodded as their agreement and got up to go get ready.

 

 

The club lights were blinding while the music was deafening. But who cares, some of them ran to the dance floor, some just sat on the chairs by the wall and some went to bring drinks. Jongin was the one who quickly sat on a chair, not wanting anyone to suggest dancing.He sat beside Baekhyun sticking to his side.

When everyone sat down, they started to talk about random things. Most of them were tipsy as Baekhyun looked around. There was a lot of them since they Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Luhan were there too so he thought it would be fun to play a game. He smirked as he decided on the game “Hey let’s play truth or dare!”

The others stared at him confused by then started to talk at the same time,

“That’ll be goood!”

“No!”

“Hyung why that!”

“YES!”

“We didn’t come here to play!”

“If you wanted to play why did we come here!?”

And so on. Baekhyun frowned “Then what should we do?You are all just sitting here doing nothing!” he turned to Jongin “Jongin-ah let’s play huh?Only the two of us!”

Jongin stared at him awkwardly “umm hyung I_”

“I start…Truth or_”

Kyungsoo hit him upside his head “Yah leave him alone. He obviously doesn’t want to play.”

Baekhyun pouted and looked at Jongin “Then why did you come?”

“I didn’t really want to come.” He mumbled to himself then said loudly “It’s not like everyone plays games in clubs!”

Baekhyun frowned again but it was replaced by a grin not a second later “What about ‘I’ve never...’ game?”

Everyone groaned but decided not to pay him any attention. Baekhyun pouted and leaned back in his seat. Kyungsoo just patted his head comfortingly.

Suddenly Sehun said “Hey Jongin let’s go dance.”

Jongin looked at him with wide eyes “W_what? I don__”

Baekhyun pushed him toward Sehun "Go with him."

Sehun dragged Jongin to the dance floor and started to dance with the music while Jongin stood there awkwardly looking at the other boy.He slowly started to move along with the song and was dancing in the next minute.After some time They started to drift apart because of the other people, he was starting to let himself go completely when he saw him. His eyes widened. What was he doing here? He froze when he saw the other was looking his way, at first with a confused look but then a smirk appeared on his face. Jongin unconsciously backed away when the man started to come his way. He wanted to call Sehun, he wanted to go back to their table but it was like he couldn't do anything except to watch as the man came closer.It was like he couldn’t think anymore.

The man pushed him to the wall roughly “Look who is here!” He whispered near Jongin’s ear.

Jongin just stared at him fearfully, not knowing what to do. He wanted to scream but it was like that day all over again.He couldn’t do anything, he was just frozen in his place.

“Why are you speechless? Is it because of me? Ahh I’m so happy that I still have this effect on you. Are you alone?” He grabbed Jongin’s chin, going up and caressing his cheek “Want some company?”

Jongin was practically becoming one with the wall as he was sticking to it to put some distance between them but the other kept on going closer, “Wow you’ve become even more pretty. I wonder if the same thing has happened to the parts you’re covering.” He put his head on Jongin’s nape, nuzzling his neck and nipping at the soft skin making Jongin whimper pitifully.

“Let’s go somewhere more pri__”

“What do you think you’re doing!?”

The man turned to look at the person who has interrupted his moment and smirked “Mind your own business man or I’ll have to ruin your pretty face.” He turned to Jongin again who hasn’t even processed that someone has come to his rescue. He was about to take Jongin’s hand to drag him away when the other boy grabbed his arm firmly

“Don’t touch him!” he said with poisonous glare

The man was really getting annoyed now, he shook his grip on his arm roughly “Why? Are you his boyfriend?”

“Yeah and I’m telling you not to bother him!” The other said firmly, ready to fight if the man didn’t do as he said.

That’s when Jongin looked up to see Sehun glaring at the man infront of him. “Sehun…” he whispered but it didn’t go unnoticed by the man as he smirked again

“Oh? So you know him!” He looked from Sehun to Jongin “Say Jongin-ah wanna make it more fun by bringing your boyfriend too?”

Sehun was fuming at this time and a slight push was the only thing needed for him to kill that jerk.

“Have you told him about us?” The man asked Jongin and when Jongin didn’t answer, he continued “Aww I’m sad you didn’t! Then let me tell him huh?”

He turned to Sehun and grinned “Have you f_ucked him yet? Pity if you haven’t cause he is the bestest thing when he is in bed.”

Sehun couldn’t control himself anymore, he gripped the man’s collar and slammed him to the wall “Don’t talk about him like that.”

The man grinned wider, completely unfazed by the action “So you really don’t know huh? Then let me tell you what you’re missing on. I fu_cked him and he took me like the little bi_tch he is.” Sehun pushed him again.

“You’re lying!”

“No I’m not. Want me to show you? I know all his sensitive parts. The parts that make him beg for release, for you to take him. He is the cutest when he is a whimpering mess. So beautiful when he begs, when he is sweating after having his release." He sighed, as is he was already imagining these thing. Sehun getting confused. in a normal situation he would have been aroused by all these mental images but now, hearing it from that man's mouth was just disgusting. what if he has taken advantage of Jongin? But what if he was telling the truth?Then it meant that Jongin had a relationship with him. Were the scandals from 3 years ago also about him? he was getting a headache with all these thoughts when Jongin said,

"I did never beg you!You__ You__"

The man smirked again "What? I what Jongin?"

Jongin's tone of voice made him sure. That had taken advantage of him. He punched him once and pushed him away violently. He really wanted to continue but taking Jongin away from him was mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter