Dead...

Waiting for...Mr Right

“AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!” you screamed from the top of your lungs as soon as your eyes laid upon a guy sleeping beside you, resting his head ever so comfortably on a pillow beside yours. Without thinking twice you kicked the guy right in his abdomen, making him roll off the bed. He groaned in pain at the hard impact he felt as he crashed onto the floor, slowly fluttering his eyes open to see you holding a rolled up Manga in your hands. He tilted his head in confusion at why you were in such an awkward position and before he knew it, he was knocked out unconscious onto the cold floor from your continuous beatings and thrashings; until he lay there still.

Kicking off the covers you stumbled out from your bed. Clearly frustrated at your father for letting this stranger into your room and...Sleep right beside you. You released a long sigh as you stood in front of the mirror that was situated in the bathroom. You began your daily morning routine before finally splashing cold water onto your face to wake you up from that traumatic experience which previously occurred. Picking up the towel to pat your face dry you exited the bathroom chucking the towel towards the weird males’ direction.

“Wake up.” You stated not looking at him to fetch a new pair of clothes, which were a pair of high waisted black skinny’s and an over-sized plain white tee. Letting your hair hung loosely as you untangled it, brushing your bangs to the front. Lastly slipping into a pair of red converses to complete the ensemble. Taking a quick glance at the thing lying on the floor beside your bed, still mewing you rolled your eyes and stormed to your father’s room, where he was nowhere to be found. Raking your hair with you your fingers annoyed at where your old man was. Wanting him to remove the creature that was currently resting on your bedroom floor, clicking your tongue you changed the direction you were heading and raced towards the kitchen hoping to find your father there, which he was to your pleasure. You greeted him placing a small peck on his cheek and started on making your usual morning coffee. Making him stare at you at your unsual happy manner. How happy you were, that there was a male in your room, expecting you to demand him kicked out, murdered or killed for abusing your personal space or something so ridiculous of the sort. Not caring but actually relieved you didn’t start an argument in the morning he smiled at your positivity.

You stirred your coffee round and round until all the small particles had completed dissolved into a smooth creamy mixture with a foamy lather forming quietly on top. Delighted at how something so simple could make you feel so serene and calm. You took a long sip before looking at your father who was reading the local newspaper ever so intently.

“Appa, when are you going to remove the dude that’s sleeping on my bedroom floor?” you said casually, enjoying your coffee, the foam off your top lip. “Sungji did you say bedroom floor?” he said not really focusing on the conversation, clearly absorbed in the newspaper, ticking you off a little. “Yes Appa, I beat him up as soon as I laid my eyes on him, I think he’s either lying there unconsciously, internally bleeding or either asleep, but who knows.” you  shrugged your shoulders then dumped the cup into the sink before hoping off to the living room. “Send him my regards when he wakes up” You said cheerfully waving at your Appa’s stunned face, plopping yourself onto the sofa; putting on a random program. Not caring what you were watching, but seeing your father stunned face made a devilish smirk creep up onto your face.

As you lied back onto the sofa, closing your eyes as the T.V plays in the background. Thinking how this was going to be easier than you thought.

 

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________                                                                                                       

 

You were all in a circle faced towards each other in the living room, you obviously not looking directly at either of them of course. Dreading why time passes so slowly when you never wanted it to, gathered in a circle to apologize to the freak that was perfectly fine (with only a few minor bruises patched up) still all in all capable of being able to move. I don’t see why I have to apologize. As he was the one invading into my room, without my consent. You blew your bangs out of your face and stood there arms folded not wanting to speak.

“Sungji, look at me when I’m talking to you.” Your father spoke as you looked at him for a mere second, soon looking elsewhere as you clearly didn’t want to be here. “Sungji, apologize now.” My dear father spoke again, a little weakly in an almost pleading voice, making you look at him curiously then at the dude you were supposed to apologize to. Eyeing him up and down, then shaking your head.

“Aniya, never.” You replied about to walk off as your father told the tall male to stop you from walking a step further. Making you glare maliciously at the guy for even thinking of touching you as you shook his grip away. “Don’t touch me.” You growled lowly, restraining yourself from punching his face off.

                                                              “Yunho sshi~ it’s okay, if you don’t mind may have a little talk with your daughter?” he uttered. 

This was the first time you heard him talk, and boy were you amazed? He actually wanted to talk to you...after how you’ve been treating him worse than garbage. Well this boy got some nerve, what makes him think I want to talk to him. Good luck with that anonymous boy~

“Omo of course you can Jaejoong, no need to ask and be so formal.” Your father cracked a small smile, mouthing to you ‘be nice or else’ when he wasn’t looking making you roll your eyes again. Appa can dream if he likes you thought as you followed obediently behind the guy as he wanted to have a ‘talk’.

He slowly closed the door shut of your room behind you; watching you stand straight as a pole, tapping your feet impatiently as you simply couldn’t wait for this ‘talk’ to end.

“Well...” you spoke first to break the awkward silence, as you were both waiting for each other to start.

“What’s your problem?” he said looking up to face you. “Why do you hate me so much?”

Not wanting to reply, you took a long pause before replying as he might as well know why you’re behaving in this way. “I’m not exactly going to like the person; I’m being “arranged” to marry, now am I?” He looked at you with a hint of sadness in his eyes which you didn’t see as you were too busy analysing the floor from pure boredom.

“Mianhae.” He mumbled quietly, only audible for you to hear and said. “I am only doing this as your father requested it, as you ...know his current..Condition.”

Blinking at the floor you had an epiphany of the talk you had previously about his condition. Making you soften a little, as the only reason you did agree to this was because of his condition. Behind your rudeness and cold exterior you really genuinely did love your father. But because he wanted you to marry a complete stranger really angered and annoyed you. Making you the person you are today. Wanting to turn back time to how things were before instead of living through constant arguments and running away at every chance you got because of the constant disputes. They began to tire you, another reason why you agreed to getting married hoping it would all end. But now seeing the stranger you felt an immediate hate and regret to the decision you previously chose. Thinking it’s the worse decision you ever made in your life....but it might not be as bad as you thought as everyone does it, eventually in their lives. Stringing up all the courage in yourself you muttered

“I’m sorry too, I won’t kill you..for now, do anything wrong and don’t blame me if things get violent and bloody” you threatened. Raising your voice at the last part before briskly walking out of the room.

He looked at your disappearing figure and sighed. Completely unafraid as you was a girl after all. He was about to exist the room also but you came back in with a piece of paper and pen and sat down on your desk starting to write. After scribbling down a few bullet points you pushed the piece of paper in front of him with then pen. “Please read and sign at the bottom please, please feel free to add anything you like.”

What he read:

I Jaejoong agree to...

  • Never touch Sungji EVER. Even when asked to by Appa.
  • Sleep on the couch/floor.
  • Stay away from Sungji and only talk when absolutely necessary
  • Not to bother Sungji or ask where she is going
  • Divorce after a few months
  • Do what Sungji says
  • Stay out of Sungji’s way
  • Not to do anything Sungji will hate/annoy

If Jaejoong breaks any of these rules he will result to a Sungji’s painful wrath. (Cannot blame Sungji for breaking your limbs, stabs or anything that will completely distort and disfigure you)

 

Sign...........................

 

 

Jaejoong gawked at what he read completely astonished at the words displayed in front of him, slowly resting the piece of paper onto the desk again making a few minor adjustments. Putting a line through the previous one, he began writing his own version underneath of the agreement; signing that.

 

 

 

       ADJUSTMENTS:

       I Jaejoong agree to...

  • Touch Sungji when I want to hence is my wife
  • Sleep beside her on the bed of course
  • Will talk to Sungji when I feel like it
  • Divorce after a few months
  • Will do what she says if I want to
  • Will treat her how a husband should treat his wife

If I break these rules a divorce may be placed earlier, with no broken limbs or having the need to go to the hospital

 

Signed : Kim Jaejoong

 

He left the piece of paper on the desk before walking out of the room smirking to himself, completely puzzling Sungji. So she picked up the paper and gasped at the alterations, then turned around to glare at the direction he walked away thinking in her mind how this creep needs to be shot...right now.