Promising...

Waiting for...Mr Right

Kicking a soda can to the side he opened the door stealthily not wanting to wake anyone who might be asleep, quickly popping his head into his father in laws room to check whether he had got safely home, finding him half tucked away in prestigious white satin sheets making him let out a small chuckle at the scene. As Yunhos' leg was half exposed as he slept flat on his belly his mouth half hung open. A memorable sight, Jaejoong closed the door shut and headed towards his own room quite tired from all the string of events. He stretched his arms, and rubbed an eye before lazily turning the knob of the door; when it happened.

Looking down at the beast that growled lowly he released a tired moan. Damn it. Why does it have to groan now? Having only opened half the door he went to the kitchen to calm down the monster that won’t stop growling until it was fed.

“I should’ve ate something before I got annoyed with her and walked straight out of the door.” Jaejoong mumbled to himself and walked straight into the kitchen not realizing it was in use. Until he saw the fridge door half-open, and lit.

Was someone here? He was sure everyone was asleep. He cautiously peeked inside the fridge  for food, feeling he was being watched? No that couldn’t be possible since everyone was asleep “Sungji?” he said aloud to himself, wondering if it was her in the kitchen this late at night.

 “Nope not Sungji.” A person responded to you as they tapped your shoulder.

 “EEEEEEEEEEH?” you shrieked stunned at stranger males’ voice and stumbled back scared out of your wits. “I beg you don’t kill me, I will give you anything please!” Jaejoong pleaded for his life, closing his eyes shut not wanting to see the criminals face. The stranger took this to his advantage and said “Then tell me were Yunho’s precious chocolates are, or I will shoot you with this gun”

Huh how does he know who Yunho is? I never said that name? And why is he demanding food? You were about to open your eyes to the strange intruder.

"Open your eyes and all you will see is a bloody eternity" he threatened; pretending to use his sandwich as a gun, imitating the click making Jaejoong’s skin crawl with fear.

“Ah- O-okay, b-but I don’t know were it is, I BEG YOU PLEASE DON'T SHOOT MY EYES!” Jaejoong fell onto his knees; almost about to cry, the intruder couldn’t take the scene anymore and burst out laughing his heart out. You cautiously opened your eyes dreading the worst and to your surprise you witnessed the image of a perfectly normal boy, somewhat near your age. Not particularly good looking or anything cause *coughs* I beat everyone at that.

“HAHAHAHA! Dude that must be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen, you should’ve seen your face all trembling and quivering with fear” he mimicked you whilst waving his sandwich here and there with bits of tomato & lettuce flying out.

Weren’t they the remaining parts I was going to use for Sungji’s sandwich tomorrow? You let out an awkward cough, getting back your posture and position looking at him emotionlessly. “Who are you and what are you doing here?” you said eyeing the guy dangerously since you didn’t know who he was.

“Oh me? Well I’mmmmmm” he mused putting a finger on his chin. Jaejoongs’ face slowly growing with irritation.

 “Yes your?” Jaejoong looked at him up and down thinking how they could know a person like that. Then slightly shocked at his rudeness as he didn’t finish his sentence and had already started attacking the poor tray of fruits he had originally come down to eat. “Hey save me one, wait they’re not even yours!” Jaejoong exclaimed fighting over the tray until another figure emerged into view and took the tray out of both their hands, and tossed them both a fruit.

“Happy, idiots?” she said in a dead voice looking quite pissed. “Will you guys shut up now, and Minnie don’t finish everything okay, Appa said he won’t let you come over at night anymore”

“Sungjiii~ I won’t finish all the food I promise, just give me Yunho’s special chocolates and I won’t eat a single thing” he said his mouth slightly watering, wanting to devour all those sad chocolates that popped into his imagination. They were simply the best, but Yunho never revealed were he accumulated them and only got them out on special occasions, well so Kris said,

“Promise Minnie” she looked at him sternly.

“Yes yes I promise now give meeee~” he said acting almost childlike making Jaejoongs’ insides churn in disgust but what seriously made him do a double take was the fact he caught Sungji smiling at this ‘Minnies’acts as she went to fetch the delicacies. Completely putting Jaejoong into a fascination, as he watched her toss the box over to him to pick the ones he wants, not forgetting to snatch it back before it was empty within the time it took to pass them.

Awkwardly coughing to notify that your still standing and witnessing everything that occurred in the room right now, you asked “Umm who is this Sungji?” Jaejoong asked pointing at the guy who was stuffing his face like nobody’s business.

She gave me a look as if it was the most obvious thing ever. “Changmin chingu, why?”

“Seriously? We’re friends? But baby you said we were something more~” he whined cutely as Sungji rolled her eyes. While Jaejoong’s looked like they were about to fall out from astonishment.

Did he just call my w-w...my future w-w... B-baby? This stone, cold hearted girl had a relationship with this insane eating freak? “What.” Is all you could say; your eyes darting over to Sungji looking at her questioningly.

“I was drunk” she simply stated as she shrugged her shoulder.

“You drink??” you blurted out in a shocked voice, making her look weirdly at you.

“No was a dare, and never laid my fingers on that thing again.” Jaejoong nodded understandingly still confused at who that guy was, devouring every scrape of food. “If you weirdo’s are done in the kitchen I’m going to sleep.” She said heading out as Jaejoong followed beside her not forgetting to glare at Changmin who was sobbing as he couldn’t eat anything else so quietly hid a chocolate bar under his t-shirt and headed towards his “room” (since he comes so often) taking a bite out the galaxy bar before soundly snoring to sleep.

Sungji was about to enter her own room when she felt someone bump into her back. Jaejoong looked at her, tired as it was seriously late now and his body felt like it was going to pass out any moment if she didn’t open the door any moment now. Not wanting to wait any longer he opened the door and fell onto the bed. Exhausted physically as well as mentally, while she creased her forehead disgusted at the thing lying on her bed.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she questioned as she nudged him with her hand trying to see if he’s awake. He grabbed onto her hand and pulled her towards him so she fell onto him as they both faced each other, both wide-eyed. He was about to say something but awkwardly let go and quickly got up and went to one of the many guest rooms. Leaving her confused as what was he going say or do just then? She couldn’t be bothered to worry about such pointless things and just looked at the door feeling a little cold, as if the atmosphere had just changed from him not being...beside you.