Friends...

Waiting for...Mr Right

None of them said anything. They both just took a moment to stare at each other, waiting for the other to break the silence that was crowding the little space in the room making it inevitable for either to utter a word. Suffocating each other with pure awkwardness neither knowing what to do or say, having no choice but to stay like that till one of them broke the ice.

“J-Jaejoong…you play and sing?” you said breaking the stiffened silence, rather doubting your own voice, unable to contemplate the truth of what you just witnessed moments ago before with your very eyes.

“Ah, yeah I guess.” He smiled sheepishly as he watched you walk closer to him.

“Who taught you?” you wondered as you sat next to him, simply intrigued staring at the instrument.

“My…m-mum” he mumbled giving you smile, a smile that definitely seemed plastered on than naturally being brought up to the lips. Forcing him to bite back the distraught memories at the mention of his mother. You had sensed it was a tough subject for him to talk about and didn’t want to dwell about it any longer you changed the focus of the subject.

“Well she must have been very talented to teach a pabo (idiot) like you” you replied cheekily.

“Y-yah! Is that anyway to compliment someone!” he gawked at you astonished.

“Who said I was going to compliment you? I said your mothers really talented for having the patience to teach you.” you said laughing a little at him, giving him a small smile. Something you had never done to him before, he found it…dazzling and some-what alluring?

“I like it when you smile.” He suddenly blurted out as his met eyes with you then began coughing and wheezing trying to cover up what he said meekly looking away.

You on the other hand just looked at him, sceptically then mumbled ‘weirdo’ and began to turn away from him.

“H-hey wait up!” he called after you getting up from his seat as he placed the guitar back in its case.

“Aish, come on Jae.” You sighed as he caught up to you.

“Jae?” he remarked arching a brow. “Wife’s given me a nickname already huh, cute” he smirked at your direction.

“Y-yah do you want me to punch you into an oblivion!?” you puffed your cheeks out, slitting your eyes at the taller male.

“Sheesh was just kidding.” He put his hands up in defence. However unknowingly he leaned towards your ear and whispered, “Also, by the way I wonder whether you would actually hurt me if I do this.”

Before you could answer him he had already placed a small peck at the side of your cheek. Before he could hear you scream in full rage he had already sped off chuckling at your reaction~

 

 

 

I will kill that boy…KILL.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jaejoong had just about managed to arrive home safely through memorizing the places he saw when he travelled to school on that grubby bus with you that day, trying to familiarize himself with the new place that would become his permanent new home. Smartly avoiding you for the remaining hours that were left at school just in case you tried to do anything that would hurt him in anyway (Yes he’s a guy, but he still has to be kept cautious). He quietly crept in through the front door slowly taking a small peep at the living room, making sure you weren’t in sight; he sighed in relief he was safe. Grabbing a frozen delicacy from the fridge he popped an ice Popsicle into his mouth as he made his way to his room which both Sungji and he shared without much of a choice. He shook his school bag off his tired shoulders and chucked it across the bed, alongside with his jacket and keys. Tugging his tie off his neck he slumped down onto the bed resting his head on the bed rest comfortably still the remaining that was left on the stick, deciding to plug in his iPod; eventually falling into a deep -much needed- slumber…

 

 

“What are you doing sleeping on my bed!” a voice empowered through his ears as something tugged out the buds that was still busting out those great tunes. Her voice full of power and fury, like she was ready to pounce on him and rip him to pieces because of his previous mischievious actions.

“Hmm?” he mumbled groggily trying to wake up back to reality whilst, wiping the slightly visible drool off the side of his mouth with the back of his hand. The temperature of his head and body had a sudden rush of warmth rise upwards making him groan. Especially his head as it started to feel abnormally heavy, weighing down his entire body weight making it near impossible to concentrate properly at anything at the moment, nevertheless he tried to get up and leave without a word of complaint for her sake. Brushing past her shoulders he managed to walk and then stumbled down to the floor as she caught him in her arms as he murmured “M-Mianhae” feeling the whole world spin before his eyes as he couldn’t keep his vision up to par with himself. Without a choice his head fell lifelessly onto her shoulder as she felt the heat radiate onto her skin slightly shocking her.

The guy had indeed fallen ill.

 

You stood there trying to contemplate what was happening. You were standing in the centre of your room, still in your uniform with guy sweat dampening through your shirt making you quiver with disgust. You weren’t sure what to do so set him slowly on your bed since he weighed a ton compared to you, however much you despised doing so you reluctantly took of his school blazer so he wouldn’t drown in his own sweat by the end of the day. Grabbing another pillow from the spare rooms you placed it under his head so he could be at little ease. You didn’t know why you were helping him but it’s not like your father could do it, he’s already in much pain as it is and that lil brat Kris is completely useless, probably gone off partying or something…yet Appa never tells him off.

Shaking your head as it wasn’t time for those kinds of thoughts you went downstairs to prepare some soup for him hoping it would calm down his cold as he started sneezing in his sleep…pretty weird right? Despite it you tried to do your best and got the closest thing to ice cold freezing water and a clean flannel hoping the combination would  cool down the burning sensation circulating in his head. Quietly pressing it onto his skin, wiping away the drops of sweat that had fallen or dried, you didn’t know why but you kind of enjoyed doing this for an odd reason, maybe it was the fact that he was silent; not questioning what you did thus preventing any chances of awkwardness. Picking up his things from the floor that had been pushed onto when you had laid him flat onto your bed, you put them on your desk and went to change into something comfortable. Completely unaware that your father had caught a few glimpses at the scene of you aiding Jaejoongs, giving him hope you would eventually grasps the needs and etiquettes of becoming a loyal, faithful wife.

You sat down at your desk to start on some coursework since you couldn't rest on your bed (as it was currently occupied -sighs-) as in all honesty helping a person when they're ill is quite tiresome, you didn't know how people could do this all the time at a hospital and was glad you didn't take that path route. You were much suited for the business world handling finances and assets including other things of the sort.

Completing nearly over half your work you felt peckish wanting to grab something to eat when you heard him grumble a little in his sleep as he was trying to get up, stirring around until he finally peeped his eyes open and lifted up his back so he could clearly see you. Standing there awkwardly in the door way you weren’t sure whether to ask if he was okay or not or whether he needed anything, as you weren't used to being friendly- heck not being normal with the sick male. Wouldn’t he find it weird if you were to suddenly act all caring and attentive towards him so deciding to act with your mind you turned around and softly spoke, “There’s soup on the table if you want and medicine to calm down your fever and flu, if you need anything…just ask I guess” you mumbled the last bit so he wouldn’t hear and walked out to make yourself some food. Whilst he just watched your silhouette exist the door. Letting his eyes travel upwards onto a slightly warm wet flannel that was placed neatly on top of his head and felt a sudden flush of happiness flow within him. Did you really take care of him this well while he was ill? Or was he just hallucinating from the overwhelming heat that was still breathtakingly hot (not that he wasn’t but you know what he means) he definitely wasn't going to let your kind actions slip by unquestioned & unnoticed...