Judging...

Waiting for...Mr Right

He sat there with his half-empty bowl of soup wondering why she was taking so long to make herself some food. A full fifteen minutes had passed and there were no sign of her coming back. Getting tired of waiting (but in reality was just bored and curious to what she was up to) he leisurely walked down the stairs, at a slower pace than usual due to the burning sensation still beaming over his head-less painful than before but still capable to walk down a couple of steps.

He made his way over to her, still holding her bed cover for warmth he made his way over to the girl sitting crossed legged on the sofa; intensively staring at the screen showing a what seemed like tearful scene as she didn't even realise him making his way to sit beside her as she tried to stop the tears over flowing, from her delicate eyes. But the scene on the screen was incomprehensibly simply, beautiful. The way the girl stood there crouching on her knees as she wouldn't be able to see her loved one no more due to a unchangeable fate really had hit her heart hard. These cheesy scenes always had their unique way of capturing her heart and no matter how much she forced herself not to cry over such pathetic things. She somehow couldn't resist the sweet bliss and enjoyment she felt watching these heart lurching dramas. Dabbing at her slightly swollen eyes with the ends of the bed cover she peered at what she was dabbing her eyes with. Slowly reciprocating what was happening she turned to face the owner at the other end of the blanket that seemed like it was being shared amongst two people she abrasively  jumped out of her seat whereas him on the other hand casually stared back at her with a blank un-amused expression.

"What the fu- how long have you been there?" she demanded clutching onto her heart from the sight of his face.

 "Why are you crying?" he questioned looking at you some-what sympathetically but clearly unsure why.

"Umm." you didn't know how to reply to him as firstly you were unaware he had been there that whole time and mentally face palmed yourself for not knowing. How were you going to explain why you reacted the way you did.

"Wait, I don't have to answer to you, you’re not my Appa." you cleverly replied feeling a wash of relief sweep over you.

 "Clearly but I am your fiancé" he immediately replied lazily lying back on the sofa, quietly snuggling into the covers as he tried to watch what was on the flat screen.

 He then motioned you to move out the way with his hands. No speech just direction. Completely stunning you at his rudeness. Did he just. No that can’t be...he's acting like me.. Moving away from shock you just stood there, the anger boiling up to the top of the surface, about to tip your head off as you diligently tried to keep your cool. I helped him...like seriously helped a person who isn't my Appa and this is the repay I get? What was anger a few moments ago turned into well...sadness. You didn't know why you felt a painful rejection in your heart, your mood completely deflating due to his actions. How mean could a person be when you were innocently trying to help them.

"We’ll let this be the first and last time I ever help you." muttering under your breath you turned towards the door to walk out. Wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible you fastened your pace only to be stopped by a person’s strong grip, tightening as you tried to release free from his the clutches.

 "Sungji ah~" he tried to mutter from his lips as he felt his forehead burning up again.

"Mianhae." he gently spoke next to her ear as he strenthened his pull on her so she was close to him. The mind acting all on its own, without any self-coordination to say no, all he knew was that he wanted her to be next to him. To be there in his arms. A wife to be in her husbands arms.

"Gomawoo for everything..." he finally escaped from the depths of his heart and dropped onto the gap of her shoulder fully knocked out senseless.

 

Sighing as the idiot had actually had the nerve to fall asleep on your shoulder. You groaned as you tried to lift off the heavy weight from your shoulder but it made him squirm around in his aready uncomfortable sleep. Making you heave another heavy sigh. Not knowing what to do you sat there trying to wriggle free but it was no use. You were stuck there and didn't know how long for. Counting down the minutes till he would magically wake up, you tried to keep yourself awake, watching the drama wide eyed like an owl but it was no use as well. Everything was just not going your way and you too eventually fell asleep unconsiously tilting your head to the side resting it on his.