Annoyance...

Waiting for...Mr Right

Well that went well you thought as you crippled up the paper and dunked it into the bin near your desk. Creasing your forehead as he completely foiled your plan, making things more difficult. As now you had to come up with a new one, although you always did have your back up plan, smirking inwardly at having the capability at erasing that ugly face from this earth. But your conscious decided to creep in and tell you it would be best to use violence as a last resort. Making you release a small groan and rest your tired head on top of your desk, lying above the paper; on work you’ve yet to have started. Sighing as it would be another dreading day at uni tomorrow you stretched your back and arms doing a little workout routine, wriggling all your problems and troubling thoughts away. Getting you started as you flicked on the little night stand that was placed beside your bed knowing you’d be pulling an all-nighter.

You wrote and wrote, your pen barely being able to lift of the page as you were so endorsed and engrossed in your work, not realizing Jaejoong entered the room and placed a petite plate of food beside your work desk. Then sat on your bed surfing through his phone occasionally peeking at you. Watching you focus hard made the side of his lips curl upwards finding you admirable; at how different you looked when working. More calm and collected compared to your pissed usual self. He wondered why you were so angry and showed such extreme hatred towards the world.Detesting everything at your sight yet whilst working you looked ...completley normal. His trail of thoughts didn't seem to end but he was sure not to ask you these thoughts just yet. Judging from afar seemed like the best and safest option. However what did spring to mind was whether you knew he had enrolled and got accepted to the same Uni you were currently attending.

“Sungji.” He uttered still tapping away at his phone.

“What.” You mouthed quietly looking up to the owner of that voice.

“I’m going to the same Uni as you, you know.” He stated still sitting on the bed, putting and pulling out his phone from his pocket, probably checking to see if he got a text from his non-existent friends.

This caught your attention making you swivel your chair to face him properly and gasp. Gritting your teeth you spoke slowly “Why...my....Uni.”

“What’s wrong with attending your Uni?” he innocently asked.

Making you heave a sigh and rub your temples. “What’s wrong is that I will have to see your face every day at Uni. THAT’S what’s wrong.” You dropped your pen irritated and caught the food that was laid on your table. Deciding to inspect the food beside you, you flicked out the chicken pieces that were swimming in the sea of salad. Feeling pleased with the edible sandwich you took a few bites and left it. As he took a mental note not to add chicken in your sandwich.

What he did next completely caught you off guard. He placed his index finger on your forehead and pushed it back a little.

You seethed at his touch, wanting to snap his finger right then, right now; but that would require you to touch him. URGH. You tore your eyes from the work in front of you and stared straight up into his eyes. “You...did...not...just...touch...me.” You back handed his finger away, pushing the table back, abrasively getting up from your seat presenting him a deathly piercing stare. “Touch me again and I won’t hesitate to break that precious finger of yours.” You stepped towards the door and opened it indicating for him to leave, clearly not wanting his presence.

He gave a small smirk then sat on your chair and started inspecting your work asking numerous questions.

 “What’s that?”

“Need any help?”

“Omo, I’ve done that before!”

You couldn’t take the questions anymore that escaped from that persistent mouth of his, without further hesitating you tipped him out of your seat. Seeing him fall face flat onto the floor you dusted the chair before resuming your studies. Slightly bored at the dull atmosphere you pulled out your headphones to plug them into your red iPod. Untangling the knots that always happen to occur even though you placed them away perfectly knot less, regardless you slid an ear phone into the designated ear and pressed play already bobbing your head to the beats bursting from those little white bundles of joy.  Mimicking the words to Mirotic before starting to study but what you did not realize was the person staring from the sidelines, his mouth slightly a gaped from your actions. Did you feel no sympathy for what you just did? He wasn’t going to tolerate your rudeness any longer, not wanting to be nice to a person such as yourself. He believed he deserves much better in life. He has done no wrong to you yet you behave so ...heartlessly.

He got up from the daze from watching you, scoffing at you for carelessly carrying on with your work, listening to your music as if nothing happened. Since you didn’t budge he coughed a little louder.

 *Nothing*

Hesitating a little he reached towards the headphone closest to him, lifting it out of your ear at the same time as you watched his hands take it out. Your eyes traveling up to meet his eyes, giving him a powerful glare.

“What....the....fu- hell...do..You...want” you said pausing the music. “Didn’t I tell you to leave?"

 

"Did you just swear at me? So glad we've passed the formalities. Since we're SO close (!)" he remarked. You just carried on ignoring him, discretely slipping your headphones in hoping he wouldn’t take them out again.

 "You’re really something you know that? To think I wanted to be at least friends with you since we will be getting married but SCREW that. Not worth spending the rest of my life with a mean person like you." he walked out frustrated at your rudeness. Not wanting to hear anymore from you.

Catching him leave from the corner of your eyes, from your bedroom window. *Wonder why he’s so mad* Shaking your head, thinking he’s probably alright you carried on studying till your body gave up on you; on that much-loved desk of yours.

Jaejoong left the house to let out some air that’s been locked up and overflowing in his system, he went to a place where he was able to breathe without being suffocated with the hatred radiating from you. Already feeling so tired and stressed out without even having spending a full proper day with you. Not realizing what he has entered himself into. Who knew you would be this difficult to live with, he only wanted to make a friendly conversation; instead he receives constant death threats for wanting something as small as your attention. Letting out another long built up sigh he sat at a nearby bench. Recalculating his thoughts whether it was right to choose; whether to marry you, or is it that he’s kidding himself and should already just give up now. Who knew people so foul and vulgar existed. Putting his head into his hands, he let out a deep frustrated groan pondering, wondering thoughtlessly.

 

 

"Already given up eh?" you felt a light squeeze on your shoulder, slightly shocking you, you faced to see Yunho smiling tenderly.

“Yunho-shii” you said immediately getting up from your seat to give him a small bow, as he shook his head telling you its fine.

“Have you seriously given up on my Sungji?” he asked again, more sorrowfully this time with hints of sadness in his eyes. Making you feel regretful for your feelings and thoughts towards his daughter and looked at him for a mere second before biting your lower lip as you turned away, not wanting to tell him the truth. “I see Jaejoong, but please get to know here before you make any rash decisions, she may not be as bad as she seems.” Cracking a small, reassuring smile “Sure she’s quite rude to people she doesn’t know, but there is a very good reason why she is the way she is.” He said as he mused a moment looking up at the sky. A few stars apparent across the dark midnight blue layer of the world. Twinkling fluorescently, emitting a spark of hope and prosperity into the night.

“May I ask what reason that is?” Jaejoong asked carefully not wanting to intrude or seem nosy. “All in good time~” Yunho muttered his last few words before he got up from his seat with a particular look on his face which Jaejoong couldn’t deduce. Wondering why the sides of his lips curved upwards as he said those words. What did he mean why does Sungji behave the way she does? Does she have something she’s not telling me? Wonder why I’m so curious...

Before watching Yunho’s figure disappear Jaejoong took a moment to muse before getting up to dust himself off and sped home before the night turned into a complete world of darkness~