What Do You Think?

The New Girl Game

I woke up the next morning in my bedroom.

"Did that really happen last night?" I mumbled as I stretched out my arms. 

I rolled out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

"No way... I must've just dreamed it all..."

And as if he knew what I was going to say.... A note from Zelo was stuck on the door.

"Yes Soojin, whatever you think happened last night did happen. ;)

P.S. You need to lose weight. You're waaay to heavy to carry!

-Zelo"

So he really did confess!

But wait, what did it mean?

Does it mean I beat them at there game?

I actually made one of them like me?

Huh.

It wasn't as exciting as I thought...

 

Monday came and I somehow managed to not see Zelo all day.

It wasn't like I planned on avoiding him... It's just how my day went.

First of all, he didn't walk with me to school.

Then, he purposely kept away from me when I was with Youngmin.

And even after cleaning duty, he just left without saying goodbye.

You know... I think he might have been the one avoiding me!

 

Something didn't feel right, so the second I saw him the next day, I was determined to find out what.

Even it meant acting like one of his fan girls...

"Hey Zelo!" I said when I walked over to his desk. "How was you're night? Did you eat breakfast?"

He stared at me funny. "Are you high?"

"What?"

"I said, are you high? The Soojin I know wouldn't care if I broke my arm after flying out the window, let alone if I had breakfast!" yelled Zelo.

He had a valid point. I did care more about my flowers than him when Unnie threw him out the window... But I just smiled at him.

"Well, someone's grouchy in the morning!~" I said in a singsong voice.

Some his fan girls laughed at me as I walked back to my seat.

Oh how I wanted to punch his fan girls in their pretty little faces....

 

Anyway, during class Youngmin and I started passing notes like usual.

"You're looking at him again..." he wrote.

"Looking at who?" I asked.

"Zelo. Are you starting to like him or something? =P"

I blushed. "NO!!!" I scribbled. "My neck is just sore! (>O<)"

"If you say so... ;)"

"What the...? What's with the " I mumbled out loud.

"SOOJIN!" The teacher shouted. "Are you and Youngmin passing notes AGAIN?!"

"N-no!!!"

 

The lunch bell rang and saved my .

Jaehwa and I were standing in the back of the class with Jongup.

Yes, it was a little weird to be the third wheel...

But thankfully, I didn't stay long.

I saw Youngmin and his group get up and leave the room, with Zelo right behind them.

"I'll be right back you guys... I, uhh, have to, ummh, feed the zebra!" I said in English.

"Wait! What do you mean feed the zebra?!" Jongup shouted. "Is that some kind of American thing?!"

I didn't answer him, I was too busy trying to not lose sight of Zelo.

 

I couldn't be caught following them, so I put all those James Bond movies I watched the night before to the test.

With my fake finger gun, I clung onto walls and dived behind trash cans.

Oh yeah, just like 007 himself.

Was I having too much fun playing spy?

Maybe.

Because after a minute I ended losing sight of them.

"Where the heck did they-!"

A hand from behind covered my mouth before I could finish my sentence.

"You'd make a horrible spy you know..." Zelo's voice whispered.

I bit his hand.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

"You scared the crap out of me!!!" I shouted. "And How the heck did you get behind me?!"

"Easy. I followed Youngmin and I saw you playing James Bond by yourself. I just hid in a classroom until you walked pass." he flashed a smile, "If you were missing me, you could have just asked..."

I rolled my eyes and stormed off. "Don't be so full of yourself!"

 

So lunch flew by, class ended and everyone grabbed a broom for after school cleaning.

Yay.

Best part of the school day right?

Aigoo....

Even though hours passed since lunch, Jaehwa and Jongup were still arguing over what 'feed the zebra' meant.

"It has to mean something! Why would she say it otherwise?"

Jaehwa laughed, "It was just Soojin's poor attempt to stalk Zelo!"

Jongup's face lit up, "Ooooohhhhh!"

Using the broom, I swept dirt up into the air and into their faces. "Yah! Calm down! It's not what you think!"

"Suuure.... Whatever you say...." they smirked together.

Stupid cute couple...

...

...

...

Hey! Don't give me that look too!

It's really not what you think!!!

You know why I was doing that!

 

Anyway... Cleaning was taking way too long and my magic Harry Potter wand didn't seem to work (why on earth did I spend $20 for something that doesn't even work?), so I just left.

Don't tell the teachers I did that...

Corporal punishment remember? It's still legal...

So I snuck out of school like a ninja and hopped the fence over to a dark, and somewhat creepy ally.

"Yah!" I heard voices yell.

Crap! Please don't be a serial killer! I thought as I dove into a dumpster (thank God it was filled with fluffy things!)

"Youngmin? What are you doing here? You normally don't skip cleaning duty."

Zelo's voice.

(Okay, Looking back I wonder if he was there the whole time or not... My mom always told me if an elephant stood in front of me I wouldn't be able to find it... So it's possible...)

Youngmin's voice spoke up from the angry mob, "Our ious agreement is canceled."

"What?! Why?!"

"Simple. She likes you."

If I only could just raise my hand and say 'Excuse me, yeah, I'm over here and I don't like anyone!'

Wait, didn't I kind of do that once? Did anyone listen? Apparently not!

Zelo started to argue, but then...

"She does?" he paused for a second, "Hah! I knew I would get her to like me! I won!"

"Get him." Youngmin commanded.

"Oh crap!!!" I heard Zelo try to run, but seriously if an angry mob of any kind is after you, there's no escape...

I heard punches and kicks and a lot of ouches. Who was getting hurt? Was Zelo okay? Did Youngmin's beautiful face get damaged in any way?

Well, I wouldn't know. I was in a dumpster!

After my back started to get sore, I thought it was about time I helped out.

So like a Jack-in-a-Box, I popped out of the dumpster.

Oh, you should've seen their faces.

Scared half of them to death!

 

Cracking my knuckles, I smiled playfully, "Okay boys, let me show you how it's done."

All that crazy upper body strength finally came in handy.

I started flipping guys over or throwing them against the wall (I meant to aim for the dumpster, but I'm not a basketball player!)

A minute later it was just me, Youngmin, and Zelo.

"Dang girl...." the two guys sighed, "You never told us you could fight..."

"Yeah I did." I panted out, wiping off a drop of sweat. "It's just that no one believes me here... Seriously? Is it that hard to believe I have a crazy amount of upper body strength?"

I helped Zelo up on his feet. He was too proud to admit it, but if it wasn't for me he would have taken a huge beating.

"Thanks..." he managed to mumble out.

I rolled my eyes, "Anytime. Now come on, let's go! I need to return a broken Harry Potter wand..."

We started to walk down the ally when Youngmin shouted out to me.

"Soojin!" he called, "Does this mean I was right?"

"What do you think?!" I yelled back.

 

Zelo threw his head back laughing after we escaped that creepy ally, "So does this mean you chose me?"

I punched his face, "No."

 


Hi everyone! Huh, I'm losing my funny in this story aren't I?

Aigoo... this little story of mine is coming to an end soon. Maybe only 2 chapters left?

Well, I want to say thanks for the support!

Comment like always and I'll see you soon!