Welcome to the most terrible school ever!

Playboy's lie

 

CHAPTER ONE; WELCOME TO THE MOST TERRIBLE HIGH SCHOOL EVER!


page-divider-105.gif 

 

He didn't knew why he was here. He never wanted it, he wanted to move to America or England, he wanted to study there and stay there, maybe for his whole life, maybe not. He didn't knew it yet, but what he knew was that going to America and study there would help him more than sitting here in China and going to a normal high school. But sadly he hadn't enough money, sadly his English weren't good enough. All the high schools in America and in England didn't accept him, every single one had the same reason. They said his English wouldn't be good enough, he couldn't learn it so fast that they could take him. But he knew it was also because of the money, his parents were normal worker, they didn't get much money, but they were happy with it. He never thought that money and his English skills would destroy his dreams. But he wouldn't give up so easy, no, not he. He will go on high school here and will study a lot, his English will get better and he will work and save all the money to go to America and make his dream come true.

 

And now he was standing here, in front of this almost ugly high school and regretting he never wanted to study for English. He should had listen to his parents, they told him to study a lot, but he liked wasting his time with his best friend more. It's not like he never studied, he actually did that a lot. Always when he was home and was bored he took his books and started studying, but sadly he never really studied for English. It always was science or Math or something, he thought he would need that more than English. Oh, how wrong he was. Why didn't he thought about it once, living in America without having good English skills? No one would want to have him on high school, would want to give him a job when he can't speak their language probably. But how can he learn this hard language so quick now? He maybe needs someone who is good in it, someone who can teach him, alone. Not with all those other students, that won't help him a lot. He needs someone who can give him private lessons. Should he ask a teacher? Well, maybe that would help, the teacher could bring him to another student who is good in English. But should he really ask already? Today it will be his first day, when he already asks his teacher today they will think he can't don anything alone, that he always needs help from others. But he doesn't. He can do it alone, all alone, like he always did. Maybe he just will ask his friend later if they could learn together or something, he will find a way without making him look like a stupid student.

 

He sighed, no matter how much he thinks about that now, it won't change anything. He will have to go to this high school for at least one year now, he should do the best to get good grades again so people in America will accept him the next time. And till then he will live his life here and make the best from it, it won't be that hard, would it? He at least has his friends with him, his best friend once said they should all go to the same high school, that would be funny. He accepted it, better than being all alone there. Now he at least has his friends with them. Right, his friends, where are they? Didn't they want to meet at this point he's waiting since 15 minutes? He looked at his watch. 7:48am. In 12 minutes the school would start, where are his friends, why aren't they here yet? They wanted to meet up at 7:40 am. He always was a bit earlier than his friends, but normally they come at the same they said. Now they're 8 minutes too late, he slowly started worrying.

 

Tao! Tao! Hey, Tao!”, he heard the voice of his best friend yelling. Turning around to the doors he saw his friends, standing there and waving at him. They both were here. Yes, both. He only had two friends, Luhan and Xiumin. He didn't need more friends, he only needed them. Luhan, the cute blond boy he knows since he's three and Xiumin, who moved to China when he was 10. Since then they're friends, now they are all round about 17. Well, Tao was 16 but he would get 17 soon and Luhan just got 18 last week, but that doesn't really matter for them. They went through many stress together, they always helped each other, no matter why someone needed help or when. They truly were friends for life.

Tao smiled and walked over to his friends, giving them both a short hug. “Where were you two? We said 7:40am and now it's almost 7:50am!”, he asked his friends and tilted his head to the side, like he always did when he wondered about something. The oldest of the three boys, Luhan, chuckled and pinched Tao's cheek. “Did you miss us that much? Sorry, but Xiumin slept a bit too long first and well, the high school is bigger than I thought~”, he explained to the panda-eyes boy and smiled his typical cute smile. When Luhan smiled like that no one ever could be mad at him or something, not that Tao was mad anyway. He just was worried but now, since he knew why they took so long, it was all okay for him. Xiumin standing next to Luhan just chuckled quietly before he looked at the watch. “We really should hurry now though! School starts in 8 minutes!”, he almost shouted, making his friends looking at him in shock. The black haired boy just grabbed the hands of his friend and dragged them with him to the classroom, or at least where he thought the classroom should be.

 

Tao turned around to his friend to ask them if they knew what classroom it was again. Just when he opened his mouth he felt his back bumping into another body, making himself letting go of Luhan and Xiumin and turning around to see who he walked against, as he felt himself falling on the hard ground. He held his head, feeling a bit dizzy from the hard fall. He wondered, who did he walk against? He looked up to see who made him fall, but he only saw three boys looking down at him, he could see the shock in their face. He tilted his head and then looked down to the ground, maybe the person fell down too?

 

He was right, in front of him he saw someone sitting on the ground, rubbing his leg. “Sorry...”, Tao mumbled as the other boy looked at him, he saw his eyes looking straight at him and only at him. The blond boy had slightly emotionless eyes, no happiness in it, no sadness in it. Tao gulped and got up, holding his hand out to the other boy to help him up and smiling a bit shyly at him. But the other boy just kept glaring at Tao and slapped his hand away before he got up by himself. He was taller than Tao, he was taller than every one of the boys.

 

“What the actually do you think are you doing?!”, the other boy hissed and made Tao take a step back. What was wrong with the guy, why was he so angry? “I'm sorry, I didn't see you...”, Tao slowly excused, hoping the guy would accept it. But the other guy just glared at him before he slowly walked closer, grabbing Tao by his collar and dragging the panda boy up to him. “You didn't saw me huh?!”, the guy spoke slowly and angrily, not taking his eyes off of Tao. The smaller boy looked at him, he could see in his eyes, he was scared. Luhan and Xiumin both watched them, not knowing what to do. They had to help Tao, they just didn't know how.

 

Tao had to cough, he slowly felt it was getting harder to breathe. He tried to get free from the taller boy's grip but he failed, biting on his lower lip fearfully he tried to call Luhan's name. Luhan now got brave and walked next to Tao, putting his hand on the hand of the taller boy and glaring up at him as he tried to help Tao. “Let Tao go, he apologized!”, he tried to sound calm, hoping no one hears how scared he was. One of the boys behind the tall boy let out a small chuckle, the boy actually stared at Luhan most of the time already. “Cutie, don't even try that. Kris is stronger than you, presumably even stronger than you three together”, he meant, before he turned to the tall guy, his name seemed to be Kris.

 

“Kris, let him go, we're going to be late for class”, he said calmly. Kris looked at him for a short time before he nodded and finally let Tao free, who quickly putted his hands on his neck and coughed a few times. Luhan hold Tao close to him and looked at the boy who helped him, or at least kinda helped him. He smiled a bit, he had to admin the boy looked good, almost y. “Thank you...”, the blond Chinese mumbled and smiled at him. Before the other guy could answer again Kris, who was rolling his eyes, faked a small cough. “As Sehun said, we don't have time for you stupid guys. But I warn you, bump in me again and I'll punch all the cuteness out of your face!”, he hissed, making Tao shiver lightly. He then turned around to his three friends. “Sehun, Kai, Chen let's go”, he said to them and the four guys walked away, leaving a confused Xiumin, Luhan and Tao behind them.

 

What was that...”, Xiumin asked his friend, confused. Tao looked to his friend and shrugged slightly. “I don't know... But I don't like this Kris”, Tao had to admin. The other two boys nodded. “Right, he seemed scary... Good that this Sehun stopped him”, Luhan said with a small smile on his face, making the others smirk. “Oh, does our little 'cutie' have a crush on Sehun~?”, Tao teased and chuckled, before he grabbed their hands again and started walking. Luhan wanted to say something but he stayed quiet and quickly followed Tao, he didn't want to be late after all. No one wanted to be late, they could worry about this Kris guy and his friends enough later.

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;   So, my first chapter. I know, it , but I promise to make the next chapters better! I hope you guys like it though... Subscribe? Comment? I would like that~ <3
And to my awesome 8 subscribers, I am actually shocked you guys seem to like my story D: I hope this first chapter isn't dissapointing or something for you! And even if it is.. Feel free to tell me what you don't like and what I should change~ c: Please don't unsuscribe or something just cause the start , I promise it will get better! -nods and throws cookies-
bye c:
- TheVIPCoco. 

» layout credit