At Luhan's dorm...

Playboy's lie

 

CHAPTER FOUR; AT LUHAN'S DORM


page-divider-105.gif 

 

As Tao walked home with his two best friends he had to think if he should tell them about his conversation with Kris. First it wasn't that bad, they just quickly went through the questions. But then Kris called Luhan gay, should Tao tell Luhan and Xiumin that or should he just stay quiet about it and talk about something else? But why shouldn't he tell it, Luhan would know that his panda-eyes friend defended him. Even though he only got a hurting head for that, he at least tried it.
 

Tao was sure, one day Kris would get a pay back for everything he does to him or will do. He just didn't know how yet, he didn't want to fight against Kris or something. Of course, Tao could fight with him since he was good with Wushu, but he didn't want to use that in a fight, not even against someone like Kris. He never learned it to use it in a fight and he knows, he never will use it in a fight. He didn't had to anyway, there would be so many other ways to give Kris the pay back he has to get, something without violence. He just didn't know how to do that yet, but he would find a way. He just had to find out more about Kris, he then would get to know what would /hurt/ him the best.
 

Is your brother home, Lulu?”, Xiumin asked his friend and looked at the oldest boy of them and smiled, Tao now looking also to Luhan. They stopped walking for a short time and Luhan seemed like he has to think about the question, he always did that when someone asked him a question about his big brother. Why? Well, no one really knows why, he just does it. “No, his work sent him to England for the next 4 weeks~”, Luhan answered with a huge smile on his face as he continued walking again, his two friends following him quickly.

Luhan and his big brother lived alone in an apartment, their parents left them two years ago now to go to Shanghai. They told Luhan he can decide if he wants to live with his big brother or with them and Luhan decided for living with his brother, because other ways he would had to leave his two best friends and he didn't want that, not at all. It wasn't even bad to live alone with his brother, they had enough money because their parents still sent them money every month, his mother and father really did care about their kids. But they didn't want to drag the kids with them when they wanted to stay, they knew Luhan and his brother would be able to live alone.

To get some extra money Luhan also had a part-time-job in a little Café which was really popular and not even that expensive, like a Starbucks for people who doesn't want to spent much money for one drink. It was delicious too and the manager really liked Luhan, since Luhan was such a cute boy many girls came to get some coffee served from him, and even some boys came only for him. Many of the costumer gave Luhan some extra money and since the manager told him he can keep that money Luhan got a lot of money at his work, the blond haired boy saved all that money for his college.

His brother was working as an important manager for a company, Luhan always forgot what actually his brother does there, and he had to travel around the world a lot for his work. He was sorry for leaving his little brother alone most of the time, but he knew Luhan was old enough to know how to care for himself. He still worried and called his little brother at least two times a week and when he was in his /I-miss-my-family-so-much-that-I-can't-even-think-anymore/-Mood he called Luhan like three times a day, but Luhan didn't really cared, he loved to talk with his brother and he loved to have him as his big brother.

Soon the three best friends arrived a shop where they bought pizza and some coke for them, since Luhan didn't has anything food left at his dorm. They also bought some other food for the blond haired boy so he wouldn't have to come back to the shop tomorrow again to get new food. After paying their things they continued walking to Luhan's dorm.



 

A bit later the three best friends sat in Luhan's living room, eating their pizza and drinking their coke. They didn't talk much, they were focusing on their food. Since it was Monday they kinda had to sit together in Luhan's dorm, it was a tradition they had since like 6 years or even more. Tao liked that, they had a lot of time alone then, no disturbing mother or father, and most of the time no annoying brother. Just the three of them and lots of time to hang out together, alone. Tao really loved it.
 

Guys... One of you know this Kai guy? I kinda have the feeling that I know him...”, Luhan stated, putting his piece of the pizza on his plate. Tao and Xiumin looked at each other for a short moment before they both shook their head almost at the same time and shrugged. “No, we don't know him... But maybe he was in your class once or something?”, Xiumin thought, looking back at his blond haired friend. Was it even possible that Luhan knew someone from his past Tao and Xiumin didn't knew? They were together like always, at least one of them should know Kai too.
 

Or maybe Kai was on one of Luhan's old school clubs? Tao and Xiumin never were in one of them, it was way too boring for the two boys. They never understood why Luhan was in all those school clubs, it just was boring and it wasted lots of time they could had do so many other things together. Since they both never joined one of those clubs it could be that Luhan knew Kai cause of one of them, right? Like the dancing club Luhan was in, since Kai seemed to be a dancer, at least his body looked like he was one. And the way he walked was special, just like all those amazing dancers walk.
 

He could be one of those guys from your old dance club, right? He seems like he is a good dancer..”, Tao asked Luhan after a short time of silence. Luhan thought for a short time before nodding his head and shrugging lightly. “Yes, that could be... Anyway, Tao, I saw Kris slapped you... Why did he do that?”, the blond haired boy looked to his panda-eyes friend worriedly and tilted his head to the side.
 

Tao bite on his lip lightly, not knowing if he should tell Luhan and Xiumin the reason since it kinda only was cause Kris called Luhan gay. Tao still didn't understand why Kris called his cute friend gay anyway, since Luhan didn't seem gay and even if he would be, it wouldn't be a reason for Kris to talk about Luhan like this. Tao didn't care if Kris was mean to him or not, but he wouldn't accept it when Kris is mean to Luhan or Xiumin because they are his best friend and they don't deserve that, they're good boys. Not like Kris who was everything but nice or a good boy.
 

Well... Kris called you gay, I didn't want that and told him to apologize or I won't continue the work with him, he said he wouldn't apologize and cause I refused working with him then he just slapped me...”, Tao explained quietly, not looking at his best friend as he told them what exactly happened between him and the tall mean boy earlier in English. Luhan's eyes widened lightly and without a warning he pulled Tao in a tight hug. “Oh god Tao, why are you so cute~? I don't care if he calls me gay or not, neither you should~ But oh god, you are so cute idiot!”, Luhan mumbled as he hugged Tao even tighter, making Xiumin laugh about the two of them. “Tao you're such a stupid good friend~”, the boy said and went over to his two hugging friends to hug with them. Tao just laughed quietly, he loved how his friends were so touchy like when it comes to things like this. He hugged them both back and grinned lightly.
 

The panda like boy stayed quiet till he saw the clock which stood on Luhan's table and pulled away quickly, making his friends look at him confused. He pointed at the clock. “Your work starts in 15 minutes Luhan!”, he almost shouted and his older friend jumped up, he almost forgot that he had to work today. Good that Tao remembered him. “! I almost forgot that...!”, Luhan mumbled while he went to put his shoes on, his friends following him quickly. Xiumin and Tao had to laugh about their friend, he always almost forgot to go to work.
 

Now hurry idiot! We will tidy up the mess we left here and go home then, okay?”, Xiumin said to his older friend as he pushed him toward the door, Tao following them. Luhan turned to his friends and hugged them both quickly, mumbling a thank you before he took his keys and left the apartment to go to work.

Tao looked to his older friend and grinned. “Such a forgetful friend we have~ Come, lets tidy up now~” Xiumin nodded and they went back to the table to go wash the plates and the glasses. After they were done they left the apartment and both walked home, it was already 5.30pm and they still had to do their homework so they thought it would be better to do go home and do it.

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;   Sorry for taking so freaking long, but my stupid Word deleted the whole chapter just when I was about to finish! ;A; And I forgot what exactly I wrote so this kinda , the first version was better ;A; and the end is so.. ? XD well, I am going to write the next chapter now and I hope I can upload it soon~ ><

- TheVIPCoco.
» layout credit