A Day Full Of Surprises

Playboy's lie

 

CHAPTER FIVE; A DAY FULL OF SURPRISES


page-divider-105.gif 

 

Luhan stood in the little Café he works at and took the order of his costumers, having his typical smile on his face. He loved this work, it was funny and everyone was so nice to him. Most of the costumers gave him some extra money and he always got happy when he got some, because that showed that he was pretty popular. And his boss liked him because many girls came when he had to work, more than when others work.

 

Can we order?”, a girl asked in a faked cute voice and looked up to Luhan who quickly moved to the table of the few girls and took his little notice book out. “What do you want to order, miss?”, he asked a bit tiredly, hoping the girl didn't see the tiredness in his eyes. He already worked for three hours without even one little break, he can take his 20 minutes break whenever he wants to, but he didn't want to do it now when so many costumers were here, he didn't want the others to have too much to do so he waited till the café wasn't that full anymore. He sighed quietly as he wrote the order on his little book and nodded before he went to get the order.

 

His friend Daniel also worked here, they always took the break together to talk about random and everything. The younger boy went to the blond haired Chinese boy and patted on his shoulder. “Hyung..”, he started, making the cute blond guy look at him. “Take a break hyung, you seem tired. We'll be able to work alone for 20 minutes, don't worry about that. And you could stay here so if we need your help we can ask you for help, okay?” Luhan looked at his younger friend and nodded lightly. “Okay... Thank you Niel~” Luhan said with a smile on his face and went to give the order to the girls from earlier before he got himself a cup of his favourite tea and went to sit at a free table.

 

Luhan took his mobile phone and wrote Tao a short message, asking if he wants to go shopping with the older Chinese boy tomorrow since he got free and need to get some food and new clothes. A bit later his phone rang and he took it, looking at Tao's answer and smiling to himself when Tao said he would have time for him tomorrow. They would take Xiumin with them tomorrow, but the boy with the puffy cheeks had to babysit tomorrow, that was how the other boy got his money.

 

Excuse me, is here free?”, Luhan heard a manly voice and looked up only to see Sehun and Kai standing in front of him. He nodded lightly and almost whispered the answer. “Sure, take a seat~” I wonder if they remember what happened between their stupid and way too tall friend and my Tao earlier... Luhan thought as he watched the other two boys sitting down on the two free seats on his table. “It's nice to see you again, Luhan~”, Sehun said with a small but gentle smile on his lips. “Again? Oh right, you're the friend of this panda boy from the morning who tried to help him against Kris hyung...”, Kai said, looking straight at the older boy who just smiled a bit nervously and nodded. He still had the feeling that he knew Kai, he just couldn't remember why or how. Maybe Kai wasn't even his real name, maybe he knew the Korean boy with his real name?

 

I'm Luhan...”, he introduced himself, smiling at the two Korean boys (even when the smile still was a nervous smile). He knew Sehun from English already, but he thought it would be better to introduce himself again. “Oh Sehun~”, Sehun now said as he looked at the Chinese boy without much emotions showed in his face. “Kim Jongin, but everyone calls me Kai~” the Korean guy with those y lips grinned, not taking his eyes from Luhan which made him feel a bit uncomfortable. “Where you in a dance group once?”, he asked the older Chinese boy and grinned even wider.

 

Now Luhan remembered, of course how could he forget that?! Kai was in the same dance group as he was, just like his friends thought already, and they were old friends, they know each other even longer than the blond haired boy knows Tao and Xiumin. “Jonginnie!”, he almost yelled in shock, covering his mouth quickly as others already looked at him, and stared at his old friend with widen eyes, not believing that this boy was his old friend Jongin.

 

Yes~ I thought you never would remember me, Luhan idiot!”, Kai said with a grin. Luhan crossed his arms, it wasn't his fault that he didn't remember Kai, the Korean boy did change his behaviour and his looks a lot. And he called himself Kai, Luhan only knew him as Jongin or how he used to call his old friend, Jonginnie.

 

You two know each other?” Sehun asked as he looked at his friend and the new Chinese boy, wondering a bit how they know each other and why his so called best friend never told him that he was an old friend of Luhan. Kai nodded and turned his head to look to his friend with a huge grin on his face. “Yes! We were in the same dancing group till Luhan left. The others miss you by the way, you always can come back to us Luhan~ We didn't like each other first, but after a time we got really good friends. Just like Taemin and I!” Kai tried to explain as he couldn't stop grinning at his younger friend.

 

Taemin? Is he still friend with him? I didn't think that... Since they kinda only got friends cause of me...Though, I really do miss Taemin! I should try to meet him soon again, maybe even with Jonginnie too? I'm sure that would be awesome... Luhan thought as he watched the other two boys talking. Taemin was an old friend of Luhan, just like Kai, without him Kai and Taemin wouldn't even be friends, since Taemin didn't liked Kai first, they always fought and all. After Luhan and Kai finally got friends Luhan asked Taemin to try to be nicer to Kai and after a time they also got friends, so without Luhan's help they still would hate each other like they used to do.

 

You and Taemin are still friends? We need to meet up together again!”, Luhan said with a huge smile on his face, making the younger boy laugh. Kai took his mobile out before he nodded and gave Luhan his phone. “Give me your number and we'll be able to keep talking Lulu~”, he explained as Luhan looked at him with a confused gaze. The blond boy then nodded and took the phone, tipping his number in it and saving it. He stood up and went to stand between the two Koreans, making both of them looking at him confused. “Let's make a picture all together for the contact~”, he said with a smile on his lips and hold the mobile in front of them. Kai and Sehun looked at each other and laughed lightly before moving closer to Luhan and posed for the picture. Kai just had his y smile on his lips and Sehun a small but soft smile.

 

Good, now you have a cute picture too~”, Luhan said as he gave Kai his phone back, looking at his watch and pouting lightly. “Ah, I have to go back to work, my break is done... Let's eat together tomorrow in school at lunch, shall we? I'll take my best friends with me so you two can get to know them too~” Luhan suggested the others and smiled a bit sadly. He finally knew who Kai was and now he had to go to work already, that wasn't fair. He wanted to talk with Kai about old times and what happened till now, how the dace group was and he wanted to know things about Taemin too. He hoped he would be able to talk to Kai tomorrow then and with Sehun too, he liked the young Korean boy. Sehun was pretty nice and actually really funny.

 

Kai nodded quickly and grinned. “Sure, we will! I'll message you later, okay? Oh, and since you work here, I want a coffee and Sehun you want the lemon tea? Right?”, he turned to look at his best friend who just nodded lightly and looked to Luhan. “I guess we will eat with Kris tomorrow too though... Do you still want to come with us tomorrow?” Right, Luhan almost forgot that, the two boys were friends of this mean guy... Tao wouldn't like to see him again for sure, but Luhan really wanted to meet with them again and he wanted his best friends to be friends with them too.

 

We will still come... It won't get that bad, right? Any ways, I'll get your drinks now and we'll talk more tomorrow~”, Luhan said with a smile and took his notice book once again, writing the order down and bowed before leaving to go back to work and get their drinks. He really hoped Tao and Xiumin would come with him tomorrow though, maybe he shouldn't tell them that they'll also eat with Kris...

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;   ugh...Teen Top kept me away from writing, since I was on their concert last weekend and aoisdjwdüowajedw Niel winked at me ;A; Anyways...this D: but now the story will like really start, now it's getting interesting~ c:

- TheVIPCoco.
» layout credit