Let's start again

Melody

"I'll need to buy more groceries tonight, there's nothing in here." Yuri said as she examined the inside of her fridge.

She took out a bottle of water and then closed the fridge. 

"You've been drinking." Tiffany stated. 

Yuri uncapped her bottle of water and smiled. "Water is good for you."

"I was talking about these." Tiffany picked up two beer cans and raised a brow at her.

"Alcohol isn't good for you." She tossed them into the trash and went to pick up the rest.

Yuri watched Tiffany clean up her kitchen. "I see you haven't changed."

Tiffany picked up the last beer can from the floor and tossed it in the trash. "But you have. You're not the same Kwon Yuri I used to know."

Yuri stared at her, a sad look on her face as her memories replayed in her head. 

She sighed before replying. "The thing is....You never got to know me."

It was true. 

Tiffany never got to know Yuri.

She thought she did, but she really didn't.

Tiffany noticed the look on Yuri's face and looked away.  "Sorry."

"For what?" Yuri raised a brow and cocked her head slightly to one side.

"I might not know you that well, but I do know that no one likes remembering bad memories." Tiffany answered.

Yuri chuckled. "What makes you think that I'm remembering bad memories?"

"Isn't that the reason behind all the beer cans?"

Yuri's mouth fell open but she had nothing to say.

Tiffany could read her like a book.

"My mother called you, then you remembered me, remembering me lead to remembering..."

Tiffany paused, unsure if she should continue but she did anyways. "..Your father. That's what you think of when you see me, isn't it?" 

"If that's what you think, then you obviously don't know me that well Miyoung."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Don't call me Miyoung."

"Alright Princess." Yuri smirked. "Under one condition, we forget about the past."

"Does that include you not calling me Princess anymore?" Tiffany pouted.

Yuri looked up and hummed. "Hmm...... no, I'm still calling you Princess." 

"Let's start again." She smiled and extended her arm to Tiffany. "I'm Kwon Yuri, Your cousin."

"Tiffany Hwang."  Tiffany shook the hand.

Yuri chuckled. "We actually don't know anything about each other, do we?"

"We have a lot of catching up to do then," Tiffany's lips curved into a smile. "Cousin."

"I guess we do." Yuri returned the smile and nodded in agreement.

 


 

Yoona picked up the watering can and tilted it above each flower.

Her mother owned a flower shop and they lived on the second floor of it. 

She crouched down and stared at a certain flower, she glanced at it's nametag. "Stephanotis."

"It means good luck. I'll do well in school this year, right?" 

She stood up with a sigh and continued to water the others.

After she watered each flower, She smiled and placed the watering can back on the table. 

She grabbed a sticky note and wrote on it. After writing on it she stuck it onto the watering can. 

She glanced at the clock. "I better get going." 


Mrs. Im woke up and went to her daughter's room. "Yoona, wake up, you don't want to be late- Oh." Empty bed.

"She woke up early... First days are exciting aren't they? I miss being in school." She chuckled to herself and walked downstairs to her shop.

She stared at the note on the watering can.

'Good morning Umma, I watered the flowers already so you don't have to. Love, Yoona."

She smiled at it and headed back upstairs to make breakfast.

 


 

"YURI AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tiffany screamed for the third time as she looked through her closet that Yuri helped fill yesterday.

Yuri walked into Tiffany's room lazily as she had just woken up. "..What..? It's so early, why are you screaming?" She rubbed her eyes. 

"Where is my pink button up shirt?" 

"I don't know.... I put it in th-"

"Oh found it!" Tiffany smiled as she grabbed the shirt and pulled off the current shirt she was wearing.

Yuri stared at Tiffany's body with a smirk. 

"YAH! ert! stop staring at me like that!" She shouted as she buttoned up her top and went to find her pair of white jeans. 

"Why are you up so early anyways? It's 6 in the morning.." 

"It's my first day at that music academy I told you about!"

"Oh that, I think I remember, I might have fallen asleep when you were talking about it." Yuri joked.

"Do you need a ride?"

"NO!" Tiffany shouted at the thought of riding that vehicle again. "No no I can just take a taxi." 

Yuri frowned. "No, I'm driving you. I don't feel safe letting you take a taxi so early in the morning."

"Fine." Tiffany sighed in defeat.

-

Yuri stopped her motorcycle infront of the school. She noticed the stares from students passing by. 

She pulled off her helmet. "Gosh these people look like they've never seen a motorcycle before."

Tiffany chuckled after pulling off her helmet. "Or they're staring at the goddess riding it." 

Yuri smiled. "Are you talking about yourself, Princess?" 

Tiffany passed her helmet to Yuri. "No."

Yuri smirked. "Well, You're a goddess yourself. I haven't gotten to tell you but, red looks good on your hair." 

"Does it?" Tiffany chuckled. "Thanks."

Yuri got off the motorcycle to put away the extra helmet. "What time do I pick you up?" 

"Four, around that time." 

Yuri got back onto her bike. 

"Okay, I'll be waiting right here." She smiled. "Bye Princess, Have fun."

"I'll try." Tiffany smiled and waved good bye. "Bye!"

 -

Yoona got off the bus and walked to school, it was a short walk.

A lot of things went through her mind during the walk though.

"Music won't make you money." Her father's words run through her head all the time. 

He wants her to help with his company.

To become the owner of it one day.

But that's not what Yoona wants. 

What Yoona wants, is just to sing and play her guitar.

Her mother's approval is her motivation...

Even if it was what caused her parents to divorce.

Yoona exhaled as a smile crept up her face, the school was in her sight now. 

Seoul Music Academy, the big bold Korean letters were on the front of the school with a huge clock on top of it.

It was her third year at the school.

This school was special, it wasn't like a normal school.

There was no graduating year.

Students come to learn and play music for the fun of it.

So that they won't be alone while doing it.

This academy was more like a club and Yoona enjoyed it.

She finally reached the school grounds. 

She approached the huge garden infront of the school. 

Smiling, she crouched down to get a closer look at the flowers. "They're pretty."

The sound of an incoming motorcycle caught her attention. 

She turned her head away from the flowers and towards the sound.

It was two girls on a motorcycle, but the one driving it, was the one that caught her attention. "Wow." She unconciously whispered.

Then she turned her gaze to the red head. "Is that her girlfriend?" Yoona frowned at the thought.

By the way they look and smile at each other, it seems like it.

When the dark haired one got back onto the bike, Yoona sighed.

"Ah, she doesn't go to the school, she was dropping off her girlfriend."

She continued to watch the girl until she realized they were staring at each other. 

The girl gave her a small smile before putting on her helmet.

Yoona blushed and looked away in embarrassment. 

She continued to stare blankly at the flowers until the sound of the motorcycle disappeared. 

She turned around and sighed. "I should get in now."

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: YoonYul knows of each others existence now!!!! :DDD hehe. jeti will be in next chapter. 

REPLIES ! 

@Shea_luvSel

Thanks for commenting! Yeah it's been such a long time since i've read a new jeti fic! TT___TT I shall do the deed of making one and hopefully not ruin it. hehe. No, Yoona and Jessica are not cousins ^^;;. and for JungLi, keep reading to find out ;)

@shajanie

Thanks for commenting!! :DD glad you find this story interesting 

@eyelovegg

Thanks for commenting!! Yoona has appeared~~~ hehe my english isn't THAT good :) thank you though.

@AsukaEnergetic

Thanks for commenting! JeTi!! yes. :DD