Someday

Melody

 

Sunny ran down the hallways in panic, trying to find her class. 

The ringing bell was certainly not helping. 

"Aish, Where is this room?!" She shouted in frustration.

Before she knew it, she bumped into someone causing them both to fall onto their butts.

"Ouch!" They both cried at the same time.

Sunny got up and helped the girl up. "I'm sorry."

"Ah, It's ok." The girl brushed her clothes down. 

"I'm Lee Soonkyu but please call me Sunny."

The girl shook Sunny's hand. "I'm Goo Hara, Lee Soonkyu?.. "

"You're the principle's daughter!" She gasped and clapped her hands. "It's an honor to meet you."

Sunny chuckled and thanked the girl. "We better head to class, which room are you going to?"

Hara glanced at her schedule. "Room 220." 

"Oh? We're in the same class, let's go." Sunny smiled.

 


 

 

They were still in their circle. The silence that filled the room was killing them. 

Tiffany decided to speak up. "Ms. Jun- I mean Jessica, May I play the piano?"

"Go ahead.." Jessica said nonchalantly, not expecting much from the girl.

Tiffany sat infront of the piano and smiled at the group. "What song should I play?"

"What's your favorite song?" Yoona tried to help her find a song to play.

"Ah, ok." Tiffany nodded and stared at the piano keys infront of her. "Let's do this."

song: Someday by Nina (A/N: I really liked it when Jessica sang it and now I can't stop listening to it haha ok back to the story. -.-;; )

She pressed down on the first few keys and got ready to sing.
 

Someday you're gonna realize
One day you'll see this through my eyes
By then i won't even be there
I'll be happy somewhere
Even if i can't

I know
You dont really see my worth
You think you're the last guy on earth
Well i've got news for you
I know i'm not that strong
But it won't take long
Won't take long

Cause someday, someone's gonna love me
The way, i wanted you to need me
Someday, someone's gonna take your place
One day, i'll forget about you
You'll see, i won't even miss you
Someday, someday...

 

Tiffany inhaled and exhaled through after singing the last line, A smile crept up her face. 

Her performance was so beautiful that Taeyeon was first to clap. "Wow." Were those tears in her eyes?

The rest clapped as well. 

"Waaah, You have a great voice Tiffany-sshi." Seohyun was close to having tears in her eyes.

"Yeah." Yoona nodded in agreement. 

"Thank you." Tiffany smiled to her eyes.

Jessica smiled. "I underestimated you, you're pretty good."

"Pretty good? I'd say it was excellent, Ms. Jung." Sunny, who was at the door commented.

Jessica stared questionably at Sunny, who seemed familiar but Jessica just couldn't figure out who she was.

"You've forgotten about me, haven't you?" Sunny chuckled. "Jessica c'mon, I know it's been a long time but I didn't think you'd have such bad mem-"

"Sunny. I remember now." Jessica smiled at the girl. "We met two years ago, at your dad's party." 

"You haven't forgotten our promise right?" Sunny winked.

Tiffany didn't know why but she had a bad feeling about Sunny.

Was she jealous? No that couldn't be! Right? She had just met Jessica and they are probably no where close to being friends. 

"Oh no I think I have a crush on her."

 


 

 

Yuri drove through the secluded forest until she found her location, A huge track that was hidden in the forest.

She parked her motorbike near the others. 

"Hey! Kwon is here!" Kris shouted. The group started cheering. "Kwon Kwon Kwon!"

She took off her helmet. "Let's make today's race quick, I don't have time."

"Aw, Where ya goin'?" Eunhyuk asked. 

"Ayyy I think Kwon here, got herself a girl." Kai smirked. "It's a girl isn't it?" 

"Oh shut up, Kai." Yuri rolled her eyes. "C'mon let's start, how much am I getting today?"

Kris chuckled. "Alright, same as always. If you win, you get half of the bets."

"Who's coming today?"

Before anyone could answer Yuri, a girl on a motorbike pulled up onto the dirt track.

"Hyoyeon." Yuri smirked as the girl took off her helmet, revealing her blonde hair.

Hyoyeon got off her bike and walked towards the group.

"Hey why didn't anyone tell me I was racing The Great Kwon Yuri." She chuckled and launched a soft punch at Yuri's arm.

She pulled Yuri into a hug. "How are you my friend?" 

"Better than ever, When did you come back from Tokyo?" 

"A few days ago, got myself a new house with the money I won in Tokyo." 

Yuri chuckled. "It's not much of a challenge up there, is it? Maybe I should go to Tokyo too."

"Not much of a challenge? They were good, I was just better." Hyoyeon winked.

"Is that so?" Yuri smiled. "Come on let's race, I wanna see how much you've improved."  

The race track was huge and went through most of the forest, It wasn't just a simple circle, there were a lot of curves, turns and shortcuts as well. Dangerous is the only word for this.

At the starting line were a bunch of people who paid to see who would win, They sat at the side and chanted. 

"One lap, First back to this point wins. Got it?" Kris announced.

"Got it." The two said in unison.

"Good luck." Hyoyeon smiled.

Yuri gave a small nod. "Good luck to you too." 

They both put on their helmets and waited for the gunshot sound.

BANG!

The race had started and Hyoyeon was in the lead, but this was only part of Yuri's plan.

Kinda like the story of the turtle and rabbit, the turtle will win the race.

Yuri knew the track too well to go fast. She knew which turns would cause her injuries if she went too fast. 

Half way through the race she had caught up to Hyoyeon and gave a quick wave as she passed the girl.

Yuri glanced at Hyoyeon through her mirror. " she's catching up."

She studied her surroundings quickly and found a shortcut.

She drove through the forest while dodging trees.

Trying her best not to scratch her bike with the trees.

She then got back onto the track with Hyoyeon far behind her. (or atleast she hoped the girl was far behind.)

She glanced back at her mirror, No sight of Hyoyeon. She glanced once again, Hyoyeon.

"This girl really has improved huh?" Yuri asked herself as she sped up her bike. 

Hyoyeon was about to get close to Yuri but the path split into two. 

Yuri went left, Hyoyeon went right.

-

"Who do you think is gonna win?" Kai asked no one in particular. 

Minho scoffed. "Obviously Yuri, She always wins."

But Eunhyuk had to disagree. "I think Hyoyeon might win, my friends in Japan said she was pretty fast."

"Or the racers in Japan were just slow." Junhyung laughed. "My bet is on Kwon."

"I think I hear them coming!" Kris shouted. "Clear the way!" 

Everyone moved away from the starting line and waited.

The sounds of the bikes could be heard from afar. 

The bikes came into view a few seconds later. 

"It seems like it's gonna be a tie." Kris commented. 

Yuri and Hyoyeon were side by side, one passing the other every few seconds. 

Kai watched the bikes closely. "Come on Come on Come on Come on- YEAHHHH!" He jumped up and down in joy.

Yuri had passed the finish line first but her bike dropped after breaking because of how fast she was going, causing her to fall onto the ground with a few rolls.  

Hyoyeon stopped a few meters away from her. 

Yuri took off her helmet. "Ugh.." She groaned.

The crowd ran up to them. 

Kris kneeled down. "Hey you alright?" 

"I'm fine." Yuri sat up and checked her left elbow, which was hurting the most.

Her jacket had ripped from the impact which caused her to scrape her elbow on the ground. 

"Aish, How am I going to hide this from Tiffany."

"You're bleeding." Kris stated. "Hey! Minho! bring over the first aid kit."

Hyoyeon walked over to Yuri. "That was a good race."  

"You've definitely improved." Yuri smirked.

Hyoyeon nodded. "Let's race again someday, I've got to go now, dance class."

Yuri gasped. "What time is it?"

Kris glanced at his watch and answered. "It's almost thirty minutes past three." 

"Pass me my money, I need to go." She got up from the ground and picked up her bike.

"At least let us clean the blood off you.." Kris sighed and took out the cash and placed it in Yuri's hands. 

"Fine." She took off her leather jacket, she had a black tank top on, which made her elbow easy to clean.

"You know, If you wore more clothing underneath, this wouldn't have happened." said Minho who opened up the first aid kit.

"Shut up." Yuri told him. "Hurry up, I have to g-" She winced at the pain when the wet cloth touched her elbow. 

"Do you have a date?" Kris asked her.

"Something like that." Yuri answered, She just wanted them to stop asking. 

Then she could hear Kai shout. "I told ya it's a girl!"

"You have a girlfriend?!" Minho shouted in shock. 

"Gosh Minho, I'm right here, You don't have to shout." 

Kris laughed. "Minho, You gotta go find another girl now." 

Minho glared at Kris then looked at Yuri. "You know, If you ever leave that girl, I'll be here." He winked.

Yuri raised a brow. "Yeah, I don't think I'll ever leave her."

Minho patted Yuri's bandaged elbow. "All done."

Yuri put her jacket back on and stared at the ripped sleeve. "I'm gonna buy a new jacket tonight." 

She put on her helmet and drove as fast as she could to Tiffany's school.

 


 

 

It was lunch time. 

Tiffany had gotten more closer to Yoona and Seohyun so she sat with them at lunch.

"Sweet potatos!" Seohyun stared at the food infront of them. "The school has the best sweet potatos!"

"Really?" Tiffany chuckled. "Back in America, School food isn't as great."

They began to eat and then Taeyeon appeared infront of them. "Hey, can I sit here?"

"Sure." Yoona nodded. "Taeyeon right?" 

"Yeah." Taeyeon sat down and laid her head down on her arms. "Wake me up when lunch is over."

"Aren't you going to eat?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't have money for food."

Tiffany smiled. "You can share with me." She offered Taeyeon half of her sandwich.

Taeyeon lifted her head up and stared at Tiffany. "Really? Thanks, I was starving." She took the sandwich into her hands.

"Starving? Did you not eat breakfast?" Yoona asked.

"It's not good to skip breakfast." Seohyun added.

Taeyeon frowned. "Uh... I don't have time to eat in the morning." She lied. 

Truth was she left the house early in the morning to avoid seeing her mother. 

Her mother was still furious at her for getting kicked out of school and would surely hurt her for doing so.

But Taeyeon was only making it worse by not seeing her mother.

"Oh." Tiffany nodded. "So.. You like to play the drums?"

"I do." 

"I wish I had arm power for that." Seohyun chuckled. "Yoona, remember that time I tried playing the drums?"

They spent the rest of the lunch chatting, they could definitely be called friends now. 

Tiffany went to the rest of her classes after lunch.

Music reading class made her snore, She could already read sheet music perfectly.

"Finally." Tiffany smiled and made her way out of the classroom when the bell rang.

She was about to exit the building but a voice told her to stop.

"Tiffany!" Jessica walked up to the girl. 

"Oh, uh, hey Ms.Ju-Jessica."

Jessica chuckled. "Are you going home now?"

"Yeah." Tiffany smiled and pushed the doors open with Jessica following behind.

"That song you played today..." Jessica looked at Tiffany and smiled. "It's one of my favorites too."

Tiffany raised her brows. "Really? It's a great song." She eye smiled at Jessica as they walked.

"Hey... "Jessica exhaled, hesitating to ask what's on her mind. "Are you free tomorrow?"

Tomorrow is Saturday, no school and she hadn't made any plans with Yuri yet. 

"Uh yeah I am." Tiffany answered. "Why?"

"Do you-" A honking of a certain motorcycle cut her off. 

"TIFF BABY, HURRY UP!" Yuri shouted with a wink. 

Tiffany raised a brow at Yuri. "What is she doing?"

She turned back to Jessica. "What were you saying?"

Jessica shook her head. "Nevermind, She's waiting for you." She looked to Yuri. "Bye Tiffany."

"Oh, okay." Tiffany smiled. "Bye."

"Hey." Yuri greeted.

"What was that all about?" Tiffany whisper-shouted. "Tiff baby? Oh my gosh you are so embarrassing."

"Who was that?" Yuri laughed. "She looked pretty jealous when I did that."

"Jessica, She's my teacher." Tiffany told her. "Jealous? What are you talking about?"

"Nevermind Princess. How was your first day?"

"It was fine, I made a few friends-Oh my gosh! What happened to your elbow?" Tiffany inspected the rip in Yuri's jacket.

"Don't worry about it." Yuri passed Tiffany her helmet. "Let's go."

Tiffany furrowed her brows. "You are telling me about it when we get home."

Yuri sighed. "Ok, I'll tell you when we get home. Get on." 

Tiffany gave a nod and got on the bike. "I'm kinda starting to like riding this." 

Yuri grinned. "That's good." She the bike and started their way home.

 

 


 

A/N: I hope this is ok for the 4th chapter! sorry if its going slow T__T haha. 

REPLIESSSS!!

@ChresentiaJETI JETI JETI JETI INDEED!!!! ^________^ <3 

@jessicajiyeonloverThank you for your love! :DD Jessica definitely is less cold when she's with Tiffany. ;)

@KalakiMae: You will find the rumor out later on in the sorry! haha. thanks for liking my story.

@AsukaEnergetic: I guess I should list all the characters ages. haha just so you guys are clear. 
Jessica - 25
Tiffany -23
Yoona - 23
Seohyun - 22
Yuri - 25
Taeyeon - 24
Sunny - 24
Those are the main characters ages ahaha. all the other characters just imagine them as the age they are now in real life ^^!