First day

Melody

Tiffany walked into the school with a bright smile on her face. 

The school was pretty huge. She looked around for the main office. 

Luckily, some nice people noticed how lost she looked and told her where it was. 

She then gave them her infamous eye smile and a quick thank you. 

She entered the main office and got her schedule and a map. 

Then she walked through the hallways in search of her first class. 

Music could be heard from down the hall. The sound of a piano, the sound Tiffany really admired.

"Room 220..." She whispered to herself as she passed by rooms, the music got closer and closer. 

She stopped infront of the room she was looking for, It was the room where the music was coming from. 

She stared in awe at the brunette that was playing the piano. 

The girl was playing so beautifully, Tiffany was jealous, she wished she could play this well.

The music was flowing smoothly until the girl smashed her fingers down on the keys roughly in frustration. 

Tiffany could hear the girl groan and then brush her hand through her hair. 

The girl stood up and turned around with a shocked look on her face. "Oh. How long have you been standing there?" 

Tiffany was also shocked so she stuttered a bit on her answer. "U-Uh, I-I don't know."

"Are you in this class? or were you just passing by to listen to my horrible playing?"

"Horrible playing? I think you played well! maybe too well!" Tiffany complimented. 

"Thanks nobody has ever told me that before." The girl said sarcastically.  

"Shouldn't you be heading to class?" 

Tiffany frowned. "This is my class."

The girl stared at her, as if she had heard a language she didn't understand. "What?"

"Um.. I'm.. in this class." Tiffany repeated herself.

"Are you serious?" 

Tiffany raised a brow. "It says so on my schedu-"

"Let me see it." She pointed to the schedule in Tiffany's hand. 

Tiffany handed it to her and watched as the girl inspected it.

-

"Tiffany Hwang." Jessica read the name on the schedule in her hand. "Poor girl, Hope she's not afraid of me already."

She gave Tiffany back her schedule and smiled. "I'm Jessica Jung, I'll be your teacher for the rest of the year so let's get along." 

Tiffany was a bit taken back by the change in attitude but found it cute in a way.

 

"Wait, You're a teacher?" fell open.

But who could blame her, Jessica looked too young to be a teacher. 

 

Then there was the awkward silence between them. 

"Uh... So.. Ms. Jung.." Tiffany looked to her feet because she was starting to feel uncomfortable with staring directly into Jessica's eyes.

"Don't call me that, Just call me Jessica." 

"B-But, Ms. Jun-"

Jessica sighed. "Stop it, Jessica isn't hard to say."

Tiffany nodded her head. "So, Jessica, Am I the only one in your class?" She asked since it was just the two of them in the room. 

Jessica shrugged. "I don't know, we'll have to wait and see. I don't usually have a lot of students in my class." 

"Why is that?" Tiffany questioned with a frown. 

"A rumor."

 


 

Yoona entered the school with a smile.

Right when she entered, people were already greeting her. 

She would be lying if she said she wasn't popular. 

Im Yoona, The amazing and pretty guitarist.

She even has her own fanclub. They call themselves Yoonaddicts.

The younger students look up to her, she's like a role model. 

"Yoona!"

She turned to the familiar voice. "Oh, Seohyun! Hey!"

Seohyun, one of the girls who has a crush on Yoona for the longest time, but of course Yoona does not know of this.

"Did you just get here?" Seohyun asked.

"Yeah." Yoona replied with a smile and nod. "Have you gotten your schedule yet?" 

"No, I was waiting for you unnie." Seohyun smiled brightly. "Let's go."

They quickly got to the main office and got their schedules.

"Ah we only have 3 out of 4 classes together!" Seohyun pouted. 

Yoona chuckled. "Why are you pouting, It's more than half!"

"I wanted to be in all your classes." Seohyun smiled. "It's fun playing music with you, unnie."

Yoona nodded. "It's fun playing music with you too, let's get to class, we're going to be late."

 


 

Kim Taeyeon took her time walking to class, studying every detail of the hallways. 

It's her first day at a new school, after being kicked out of her old one.

She is quite the trouble maker, but it's not really all her fault.

Sometimes she just can't help herself.

She was raised in a bad family.

Her mother could have cared less about her since her birth was just an accident.

Her father ran away long before she was born, Her step-father is an alcoholic.

Her older brother, he dropped out of high school and the family has no idea where he has gone, was he even alive still?

She sighed as she glanced at her schedule. "Why am I even in a piano class....? This school is stupid."

She stopped outside her classroom to listen to the conversation the two girls inside were having.

"A rumor? What do you mean?"

"What? You don't know what a rumor is?"

"I know what a rumor is, I meant how could someone spread a rumor about you?"

"It's kind of a thing in life, there will always be someone who doesn't like you."

"That's true." Taeyeon thought.

"Are you going to tell me about the rumor?"

"Not today, Maybe another day."

Taeyeon was getting tired of standing outside so she walked in. 

"Hi!" The red haired one greeted. 

"Hey." The brunette glanced over at her. "So, are you in my class?"

"If this is a stupid piano class, then yes." Taeyeon walked pass them.

The room wasn't big but it wasn't small either. There was a lot of space in the room since all the chairs were stacked at the side and there was just one piano in the room. 

Taeyeon dropped her bag onto the floor, a few meters away from the girls. She sighed and laid her head down on her bag, using it as a pillow.

"Wake me up when this class starts." She said as she covered her face with her cap, only to be woken up by a tapping on her shoulder. 

"What?" She sighed and removed her cap to find a glaring brunette. 

"I don't like slackers in my class, so you better not be one." The girl said coldly. "I'm Jessica Jung, Your teacher, You are?"

"Kim Taeyeon." She answered short. 

They all then turned their attention to the knocking on the door. 

"Hi, I'm-"

"Im Yoona." Jessica answered for the girl. "Almost every teacher knows you, come in."

"And you are......." She pondered, the name of the girl was at the tip of her tongue.

"Seohyun, Ms. Jung, I was in your class last year."

"Oh that's right. Didn't I tell you to not call me that already?" Jessica glared at the girl. 

"A-Ah sorry Jessica, I won't do it anymore." 

"Good." Jessica smiled. 

The school bell rang and classes had offically begun.

The group of girls sat in a circle. 

"I guess this is all of us for now, let's start by introducing yourselves." Jessica told them.

"I'm Jessica Jung, I might be your teacher but please think of me as a student just like yourselves." She signalled Tiffany, who was next to her to go next.

"Hi, I'm Tiffany Hwang, I came from America and uhh... I like to play piano, I like to sing as well." 

"Kim Taeyeon, I don't like piano at all, don't talk to me."

"What do you like then?" Jessica questioned.

"Drums, I play the drums." She answered. 

Jessica nodded. "It fits you, but i'll make you like piano."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes to Jessica's statement.

"Next."

"My name is Im Yoona, I play the guitar and sing." 

"I'm Seohyun, I play the guitar as well, but not as good as Yoona unnie." She smiled shyly.

"Great, now that we all know each other we can get along." Jessica smiled. 

Taeyeon sighed of boredom. "When is class over?"

 


 

A short blonde ran down the hallways in panic, trying to find her class. 

The ringing bell was certainly not helping. 

"Aish, Where is this room?!" She shouted in frustration.

Before she knew it, she bumped into someone causing them both to fall onto their butts.

 

 

 

 


A/N: Yaaaaaay jeti have met! :DD

Taeyeon's outfit in this chapter ( i think it fits her character :) so its best to imagine her in this outfit. )

 

I might be posting chapter 4 tomorrow! :) no promises though.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks for subscribing!!

Comment please? :D haha I want to know how the story is going so far

Suggestions are nice as well.