Listen

Melody

Yuri continued to stare blankly at Tiffany. "What do I tell her?"

Tiffany waited for her answer, She was the patient type of girl.  

"Um.. Well..."

"Oh my gosh..." Tiffany gasped when something came to her mind. "Don't tell me you're doing what I think you're doing.."

Yuri raised a brow and questioned the girl. "...What do you think I'm doing?"

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows, Yuri's palms were starting to get sweaty from being nervous.

Yuri wished Tiffany would just hurry up and spit out her answer.  

Tiffany took a deep breath and exhaled.

Yuri's heartbeat was beginning to speed up as well.

Oh no...

Here it comes....

"...Are you selling drugs?" 

They stared at each other intensely. 

Yuri's lips curved into a smile before she burst out laughing, slapping her leg and everything around her. 

Tiffany pouted at Yuri's actions. "What's so funny?"

"I'm not selling drugs Tiffany!" Yuri wiped the tears in her eyes from laughing. "Oh gosh, That was funny."

"Oh, that's good then." Tiffany smiled. "So what do you do?"

Yuri's smile disappeared a bit too quickly causing Tiffany to become suspicious. "Yuri, Tell me and don't lie."

"You're going to get angry.." Yuri sighed. "But I race."

"You race?" Tiffany raised a brow, anger was boiling up inside her. "..You race.." She repeated herself.

Yuri nods her head and waits for Tiffany to explode. "I'm sorry." She apologized in advance. 

Tiffany sighed. "I.. I know I can't stop you from racing, so I won't try."

"Really?" Yuri stared at her in disbelief. 

"Yeah, Just..... you're my only cousin." Tiffany frowned. "Could you be more careful?"

Yuri pulled her into a tight hug. "Don't worry Princess, I've been riding my bike for five years." 

Tiffany smiled and hugged the girl back. "Okay Okay, I trust you."

Yuri released Tiffany from the hug and went to pick up her flower pot from the floor. "Isn't this pretty?"

Tiffany stared at the flower with a smile before answering. "Yeah it is, where'd you get it?"

"A flower shop, dummy." Yuri stuck out her tongue playfully. "I met a girl there, She was....perfect?"

Tiffany smirked. "You like her, don't you?"

"Eh, I like a lot of people.." Yuri placed the flower on the table beside the window, a place where sunlight can reach it.

"I doubt I'll ever see her again." She sighed.

"You know, You don't have to wait for yourself to bump into her." Tiffany walked over to the girl. She bent down a bit to get a closer look at the flower. "If you like her, Why don't you go to her?"

Yuri stared questioningly at her cousin. Is it really that easy? "What if she doesn't like me back?" 

"Oh come on, what happened to my overconfident cousin?" Tiffany chuckled. "What was that you told me the other day? About everyone chasing after you?"

"When I said everyone, I didn't actually mean everyone." Yuri rolled her eyes.   

Tiffany gave her a small smile. "I think it's worth a try."

Yuri stared at the flower. "It's worth a try...?"

 


 

Sunny glanced at her watch. '5:30pm' There was only half an hour left until the piano concert starts.

Her father had called her and told her to visit her grandmother. 

She walked up the stairs of the apartment and stopped when she heard yelling.

"GET OUT! LEAVE! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK!" She then heard a loud slam of a door. 

She walked down the few steps quietly and took a peek. 

It was a girl, She was picking up her stuff from the ground and putting it into her backpack.

Sunny decided to walk up and help the girl. "Hey.."

The girl turned her head to her, Sunny gasped after seeing that the girl was hurt.

There was a cut on her forehead and her lip was bleeding. "Wait... I know this girl.."

"Kim Taeyeon?" 

Taeyeon gave a small nod. 

Sunny picked up a book and was about to put it in Taeyeon's backpack but the girl grabbed the book from her. "Leave me alone."

"You're bleeding.."

"I don't need any help." Taeyeon told her coldly as she grabbed her bag and stood up.

Sunny furrowed her brows and grabbed Taeyeon's wrist and took her up the stairs. 

She unlocked the door and pulled Taeyeon inside. "Halmoni, where are you?"

Sunny's grandmother walked out of the kitchen. "Oh Soonkyu, I made soup- Omo who is this?"

"A friend." Sunny answered as she closed the door. "I need some medicine."

-

Sunny took a cloth and dipped it in warm water. "What happened?"

Taeyeon winced as the cloth touched her forehead. "...My step-father was drunk, again."

"And?"

"He hit me in the head with a beer bottle." She chuckled. "Then I punched him."

"You punched him.." Sunny placed a bandaid on Taeyeon's forehead. 

"It was self defence, If someone hurts me I hurt them." Sunny nodded her head.

She stared at the cut on Taeyeon's lower lip. "Then he punched you?" She took the cloth and wiped the blood. 

Taeyeon shook her head. "My mother did."

"Oh."

"Then she kicked me out..." She scoffed. "I never liked that place anyways."

"Do you have any where to go?" 

Sunny frowned when Taeyeon answered with a 'no.'

 


 

Jessica glanced at the caller ID before answering her cellphone. "Hey Sunny."

"Hi Jessica, I don't think I can make it to the concert." She could hear Sunny sigh. 

"Oh, why?"

"Um, something came up." Sunny answered. "So, Have fun, Bye!"

"Okay, Bye." she ended the call and turned to Hara. 

"Sunny isn't coming." Jessica told the girl. "Guess it's just us tonight." She chuckled.

Hara raised her brows. "Why isn't she coming?"

Jessica shrugged. "She said something came up."

Hara nodded her head and smiled. "Let's go."

-

The seats were already starting to fill up. Because of Sunny's absence, there was an empty seat on Jessica's left.

Jessica turned her head and stared at the girl a seat away from hers. "..Tiffany?"

Tiffany seemed shocked to see Jessica. "Oh! Ms.Jung." She eyesmiled.

"You must be Tiffany's teacher." 

Jessica glanced at the girl sitting beside Tiffany. "Ah.. She came with her girlfriend."

"Jessica Jung." She scooted onto the empty seat and extended her arm to the girl.

"Kwon Yuri."

Tiffany raised a brow at their arms infront of her. "Ahem."

The two let go of each others hands but continued their staring contest. 

Yuri looked away and burst out laughing. "Your teacher is glaring at me, It's funny."

Tiffany glanced at the glaring Jessica. "Um.. Ms. Jung.. Can I ask why you're glaring at Yuri?" She let out a small laugh.

Jessica stopped glaring and blinked a few times. "I... was glaring at her? Sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Ah well, Yuri, this is Jessica and Jessica this is Yuri, my cousin."

"C-Cousin?" Jessica's mouth fell open. 

Tiffany gave her a questioning look. "Yeah... why?"

"So, you guys arent...dating?"

"No." Yuri smirked. "Well, I'd date Tiffany if I could."

Tiffany smacked Yuri's arm. "Yah!" 

"What?" Yuri rubbed her arm. "You're hot."

"I agree." Jessica chuckled quietly. 

Tiffany glanced at Jessica.

Jessica raised a brow. "What?" 

A smile crept up Tiffany's face. "Hi Hara!" That's when Jessica realised Tiffany wasn't looking at her.

"Hi Tiffany." Hara gave a little wave. 

"Right, Hara." Jessica stared at the empty seat between her and Hara. "Oops." She moved back to her original seat.

Hara clapped her hands quietly. "The concert is about to start!"

-

Yuri had fallen asleep half way through the concert. 

Tiffany turned to look at Jessica but was caught, beginning a staring contest.

Jessica looked away first. 

"Ms. Jung." 

"Ms. Jung." Tiffany repeated a bit louder causing people to send glares at her, She mouthed a quick sorry to them.

Jessica moved over to sit beside Tiffany. "What?"

"Ms. Jun-"

"It's Jessica."

"Jessica, Why don't you like it when people call you Ms. Jung?"

"It makes me sound old, I don't like it."

Tiffany chuckled. "It does, but can I still call you Ms.Jung?"

"No. Only the mail delivery man should call me Ms. Jung." Jessica smiled.

Tiffany pondered. "Hmm.....How about Ms. Jessica?" .

Jessica shook her head slightly. "Just Jessica is fine."

"Jessie?" 

Jessica raised a brow. "Exactly how close are we for you to be calling me nicknames?"

"Not close enough?" Tiffany guessed as they only met just yesterday.

Jessica shook her head and used her hand to turn Tiffany's head to face the front.

She placed a finger infront of her lips. "Shhh... Listen to the music."

 

 


A/N: Hey guys!!! I'm back :D finals killed me TT__TT so sorry for the late update huhuhu on to the......

..REPLIES!

@snsdforeverandmore
thank you! ^__^ you are right, Taeyeon's character is just misunderstood :< poor taeng

@LilTbear373
Omo O___O long commment <3 i love you hehe. thank you for loving my story ^___^ Nope I have not given much details on Sooyoung yet ;) That will be coming up soon.

@ReNoBby_14 
haha there will be more jealousy coming soon :x

@JessFany293
Ding Ding Ding! You are right! haha Jessica still thought Yuri was Tiff's girlfriend ^__^; but everything's cleared up now! hehe silly jess.

@AsukaEnergetic 
OH NO!!!! DONT DRAG ME TO HELL!! TT___TT huhuhuuu. I will try my best to keep them as just admirers ;](everyone likes a little drama right?)

@Shea_luvSel 
Taeyeon's character makes me cry too TT___TT poor taengu.... hehe don't worry! Sunny's feelings for Jessica wont stay for too long! but Hara.... we will have to wait and see :x