Ice cream?

Melody

It took a while for Taeyeon to agree to stay with Sunny but she eventually gave up. 

It would be a lot better than the cheap motel she usually stays at. 

The doors at that place don't even lock properly and it was filthy, insects crawling in places, just plain gross.

Sunny opened the door to her apartment and entered her home.

She went straight to the kitchen to check what she had. She assumed Taeyeon hadn't eaten yet. 

Taeyeon awkwardly stood beside the closed door waiting for orders.

Sunny noticed and raised a brow at the girl. "Sit down, make yourself at home." She smiled.

Taeyeon nodded her head and threw her bag onto the couch before sitting down on it.

As Sunny busied herself in the kitchen, Taeyeon got bored of just sitting around so she decided to look around the place.

Sunny did say to make herself at home.

 

Sunny placed her finished cooking onto the dinner table and smiled happily at her work.

"Huh?" She could hear drums being played.

She bobbed her head to the beat as she made her way to the music room.  

She stood at the doorway and listened.

Taeyeon noticed the girl and stopped playing. "A-Ah, sorry I used your drum set without asking."

"You're really happy when you play the drums."

"What?" 

Sunny chuckled. "It's the first time I've seen you smile that big."

Taeyeon covered in embarassment. "Oh.. it's just that it's been awhile since I've played."

"You don't have a drum set at home?"

Taeyeon shook her head sadly. "My mother doesn't allow me to get one, It's too noisy she said." 

"Well, you can play the drums whenever you want here." 

"Really?!" Taeyeon smiled.

Sunny laughed. "Just not when I'm sleeping."

"Ah, right. Thanks." 

"You haven't eaten yet right? I made dinner, let's eat."

 


 

"The performance was great!" Hara continuously praised the concert. 

Jessica nodded. "Yeah."

To be honest, she couldn't focus on the performance because of a certain red head.

Yuri rubbed her tired eyes. "How do you stay awake to this music, it makes me so sleepy." 

"It's not for everyone." Tiffany laughed. "Hey, treat me to ice cream!" 

"Now?" Yuri raised a brow. "It's past 9, I doubt any ice cream shops are open Fany-ah."

Tiffany pouted. "Aww."

"I know a place where you can get ice cream." Jessica joined in, seeing that there could be a chance to hang out with the red head.

"Really? Well then you can take Tiffany while I go home and get some sleep." Yuri chuckled. 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "You didn't get enough sleep yet? You slept through the whole concert!"

"Correction: half of the concert." Yuri smirked. 

"Hara, would you like to join us?" Jessica offered.

"No thanks, Sweet things at night isn't my thing." Hara chuckled. "I'll be heading home now, Bye!"

Yuri gave a pat to Tiffany's back. "Have fun. I'm leaving."

Tiffany gave her a questioning look. "Bye.."

 

The bell on top of the door made a jingle as the door opened.

"Sorry but we're about to clos-oh! Jessica!" A smile crept up the younger's face

"Hey Soojung, could I get some ice cream?"

"Sure that will be 100 dollars!" 

"Krystal!" Jessica groaned. 

"Just joking! It's been awhile since we've seen eachother!"

"We saw each other two days ago.."

"That's a long time unnie!"

Jessica rolled her eyes. "Get me two cups of ice cream, both strawberry." Tiffany had been spazzing over strawberry ice cream the whole car ride. Jessica wouldn't have never knew there was so much to like about strawberry ice cream.

"Oooh." Krystal smirked and then leaned in to whisper. "You got a girlfriend?"

Jessica turned around to look at Tiffany who was busy admiring the cute pink teddy bears that were placed along the edge of the window. 

"She's not my girlfriend." She told her sister.

Krystal stuck out her tongue. "Right, she's not your 'girlfriend'." She winked. "I know how dad is, I guess it's best to keep it a secret."

Jessica sighed. "I'm being serious, she's not."

Tiffany picked up a bear and walked over to Jessica. "Can I have one?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure since you're my sister's gir-" Jessica planted her hand on Krystal's mouth before she finished her sentence.

"Yeah, You can have it Tiffany." Jessica smiled nervously.

Krystal pried Jessica's hand off of and dramatically gasped for air. "I'm ...telling... mother.."

"Sister?" Tiffany eye-smiled at Krystal. "Hi, I'm Tiffany."

"I'm Krystal, the best sister in the whole world!" 

"Tch, yeah right." Jessica mumbled.

Tiffany chuckled. "It's nice to meet you Krystal."

"You too Tiffany! I already feel like we're family!" Krystal winked. 

"What?" 

Jessica shook her head. "Just get us the ice cream would you?" She gave her sister a smack on the arm.


They sat across each other.

Silence filled the room as they were enjoying their ice cream, but it was a good type a silence.

There was a smudge of ice cream on the corner of Tiffany's lips.

Krystal stood at the counter watching the two like a movie. "Just wipe it off her lip already!!!" Were the words she wanted to scream at her sister. 

Too late. Tiffany had her lips and the ice cream disappeared.

Krystal sighed, it was loud and definitely unnecessary.

Jessica turned to her sister and gave the younger a glare. 

"Sorry for making you stay at work when you're supposed to be home by now." Tiffany apologized.

"Ah it's ok." Krystal smiled. "I've got nothing to do at home anyway!"

"Do you guys live together?"

Jessica shook her head. "No, she lives with my parents."

"Jessica won't let me live with her." Krystal pouted.

"That's not it, Our parent's house is much closer to her school."

"Liar." Krystal rolled her eyes. "You said you wouldn't let me live with you even after I graduate." 

"You're making me sound bad." 

Tiffany laughed. "You guys are too cute."

"Cute? she is definitely not cute." Jessica scoffed. 

"Tiffany! You think I'm cute?!" Krystal stared at Tiffany with a grin on her face.

"Uh I meant your relationship with your sister but .. yeah you're cute too!" Tiffany smiled.

 



Yuri sat on her bike infront of the closed shop.

On her way here she hoped for it to be open so she could see Yoona. 

"What am I thinking?" And what if it was opened? What would she say to the girl anyway? 

Yuri almost had an heart attack when the lights in the shop and Yoona walked out.

"...Yuri?" 

"A-Ah... Hi Yoona." Yuri smiled awkwardly. "What are you doing out here?"

Yoona chuckled. "Shouldn't I be asking you that? I saw you from the second floor." She pointed. She had heard the sound of Yuri's bike and looked out the window. 

Yuri mentally facepalmed herself, She had forgot that her bike made noise.

"So..? what are you doing?" Yoona questioned.

This is your chance Kwon Yuri! Go for it! She could hear Tiffany's voice in her mind. "I.... um.. are you busy tomorrow?"

Yoona frowned. "Actually, I might have to help my mom with the shop tomorrow." 

"Ah.." Yuri nodded her head. She reached into her pocket for a pen and paper. 

After scribbling something on it she passed it to Yoona. 

Yoona glanced at the piece of paper, a phone number.

Yuri smiled. "Call me if you aren't busy tomorrow, ok?"

"But why-" Yuri had already zoomed off before Yoona could get an answer.

 


 

It was a beautiful Sunday morning, the birds were chirping and the sun was shining through the window, landing peacefully on Jessica's face.

Feeling the light on her face, she groaned and pulled her blanket up to continue her slumber.
 
That is until someone decided to wake her up by ringing the doorbell continuously. 
 
She groaned again and crawled lazily out of her bed.
 
"I'm coming!" She shouted as she made her way to the door. "Gosh people are so impatient."
 
She flung the door opened and then quickly closed it after seeing the girl who appeared at her door.
 
"YAH! SICA LET ME IN!"
 
She opened the door a little, enough to see the girl outside. "Why should I let you in?" She questioned.
 
"I'm hungry." The girl replied with a pout.
 
Jessica closed the door again and took some time to think. "To let the giant in or not? To lose food...or not?"
 
"I can hear you!" 
 
Jessica sighed and opened the door fully. "Sooyoung, you know what a job is right?" 
 
"Of course!" Sooyoung skipped happily into the home and headed to the kitchen. "What kind of question is that? I have a job you know."
 
Jessica nodded as she closed the door. "Do you know why you have a job?" 
 
Sooyoung poured her favorite cereal into a bowl, it was a good thing Jessica and her had same taste. "I have a job because..."
 
She paused and moved over to the fridge and took out the milk and poured it into her bowl. "because I need money." 
 
"Then can you tell me why you don't spend that money on food?"
 
"I do." Sooyoung smiled as she carried her bowl of cereal to the couch, sitting her self down comfortably and turning on the televison.
 
Jessica shook her head. "You act like this is your home."
 
Sooyoung smirked. "We're family, I think it's okay for me to consider this as a second home."
 
"Right." Jessica gave the girl a pat on the back and chuckled. "I'm going to wash up. Don't get too comfortable, I'm still going to kill you for waking me up." 
 
Sooyoung rolled her eyes. "Don't you have to get up earlier than this for school anyways?"
 
"It's a Sunday!" Jessica shouted from her room. "Weekends are for sleeping, that's why they all start with a 'S'."
 
Sooyoung laughed. "Yeah! and Family and Food start with the same letter too!"
 
"Do you know what else starts with the letter F?"
 
"A lot of words do-"
 
"My fist and your face."
 
Sooyoung gulped. 
 
Hellsica is definitely not the best in the morning.
 
 
Jessica quickly washed up and joined Sooyoung on the couch. "So, What do you want?"
 
Sooyoung swallowed her food before speaking. "Why do you always ask me that?"
 
Jessica shrugged. "Because you're Sooyoung."
 
Who is Choi Sooyoung anyways? Well to answer your question, she's a childhood friend, a best friend, family? 
 
Well, they're close.
 
Jessica and Sooyoung had known each other since they were babies, even before they could talk.
 
They are friends because their parents are but their parents were not only friends, they were also working partners.
 
They joined their companies together to make it bigger and in hope that it would become more successful. (and It did.)
 
They were basically family, Jessica is almost like an older sister to Sooyoung. 
 
Their relationship used to be a lot better than just Sooyoung visiting Jessica once in a while.
 
Things just suddenly got awkward for them since that day, three years ago. 
 
The day their parents decided on something without their children's permission.
 
 
Jessica was in her car, on her way to work when her cellphone started ringing.
 
She put in an earphone and answered the call. "Hello?" 
 
"Sooyeon, are you busy?" It was her father.
 
"Um.. I'm on my way to work, why?"
 
"Can you stop by my office quickly? It's important."
 
"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye." She hung up after hearing her father say his good bye.
 
She took a U-turn and drove as fast and safely as she could to the destination.
 
As she got there she headed up to her father's office and opened the door.
 
She was surprised to see everyone there.
 
Everyone meaning her mother, Sooyoung and her parents as well. 
 
Jessica raised a questioning brow at Sooyoung, the girl just shrugged in reply.
 
"What's going on?" Jessica asked then glanced at her watch. "I don't have much time, I'm going to be late for work."
 
Mrs. Jung had a worried look on her face when Mr. Jung stood up and cleared his throat and began to talk. "Well.."
 
"Me and Sooyoung's father," The said man stood up beside Jessica's father. "Have decided that you two will get married."
 
"WHAT?!" The two girls shouted in shock at the same time. 
 
"Why?!" Jessica shouted at her father. "There is no way I'm going to marry her!"
 
"Same goes for me!" Sooyoung shouted at her father.
 
Mr.Choi slammed his hands down on the desk and stood up. "You two will get married! Nothing will stop that from happening!"
 
Sooyoung stared at her father in disapproval. "Jessica is like a sister to me! You're going to make me marry a sister?!"
 
"It doesn't matter who she is to you. You two are getting married next month."
 
Jessica got up from her seat and ran out the door.
 
Mrs. Jung shook her head at her husband and chased after her daughter. Mr. Jung sighed and sat back down.
 
"Sooyeon! Jung Sooyeon stop!"
 
Jessica stopped at her mother's command. "Why is he doing this?!"
 
"Sooyeon, I don't want it either but you know your father..." Her mother sighed. "He thinks having you two marry will make the company better."
 
"What?! That doesn't make any sense! Can't you stop him?!" 
 
"He doesn't listen to me, you know that."
 
Jessica sighed. "What do I do?"
 
"Well, Sooyoung doesn't want it either." Her mother smiled. "I'm always on your side, remember that okay?"
 
She hugged her mother tightly. "Thanks mom."
 
"You should go now, You're going to be late for work."
 
Jessica smiled and gave her mother a nod. 
 
Even after a nice talk with their fathers, they couldn't stop the wedding but they did delay it.
 
"We'll give you girls a few more years." Those were the words of their fathers.
 
 
Jessica sighed. "So? What do you want?" She asked the girl again.
 
"I don't want anything today." Sooyoung answered, her eyes focused on the T.V. 
 
A few minutes went by as Jessica watched the T.V in silence with Sooyoung.
 
Jessica decided to speak up. "My father had a talk with me a few days ago." 
 
Sooyoung didn't say a word and just sent a glance at the girl.  
 
"I think time is running out Sooyoung."
 
 

sorry for the super late update TT___TT ! late valentines day present? :) hope everyone had a good valentines day/single awareness day! 

REPLIES! ( i'll only be answering questions now ^__^;; haha there's just too many comments now! thank you for commenting though! I love them :D )

 

@Everyone thank you for liking this story! :D i'll try my best to keep updating! 

@JessFany293    thanks for the long comment! I really learned from it xD  and yeah you're right D: i did have exams at the time TT__TT and wanted to update at the same time. As for Hara, she's more interested in the music  so there wasn't much to write for her hahaha she isn't a rival for Tiffany anymore! :)) 

@
AsukaEnergetic hahaha jealous jessi is the best :)) yes sunny is off the list ok she has taeyeon now :D