Ticket to your heart

Melody

She stared at the three tickets to a piano concert that was given to her by her boss, Sunny's father.

"Hi Jessica!" Sunny greeted the girl.

"Hey Sunny."

"Did my dad give you those?"

"Yeah." Jessica chuckled. "He had extras so he gave them to me.."

"But I don't have any friends that would want to go." She pouted.

"I could go with you, that is if you don't mind." Sunny told her with hopeful eyes.

Sunny has liked Jessica ever since they met at her dad's party two years ago.

Even though they only saw each other for one night, she felt like Jessica was the only one she could like.  

That night, she made Jessica promise to play a piano duet with her one day. 

"Of course I don't mind." Jessica smiled. "How can I say no to the daughter of my boss?"

Sunny giggled. "Okay! I have to go now, See you tomorrow Jessica!" 

Jessica waved good bye to the leaving girl. "I still have an extra ticket."

She gazed at the crowds of students until one caught her eye.

She quickly walked towards the girl.

"Tiffany!" She tapped the girl by her shoulder.

Tiffany turned around with a shock expression on her face. "Oh, uh, hey Ms.Ju-Jessica."

Jessica chuckled. "Are you going home now?"

"Stupid me! Of course she is! what kind of question is that?!" She facepalmed herself mentally.

"Yeah." Tiffany smiled and pushed the doors open. Jessica followed.

They walked beside each other silently. Jessica decided to speak up.

"That song you played today..." She looked at Tiffany and smiled. "It's one of my favorites too."

Tiffany raised her brows. "Really? It's a great song." She eyesmiled.

"Wow her smile is beautiful." Jessica stared at Tiffany but stopped after realizing how creepy she looked.  

"Hey... " She started with a bit of hesitation in her voice. "...Are you free tomorrow?"

"Please say yes... Please say yes.." Jessica prayed. 

"Uh yeah I am." Tiffany answered. "Why?"

"Yes!"

"Do you-" A honking of a motorcycle cut her off. 

"Aish."

"TIFF BABY, HURRY UP!" A girl shouted to Tiffany. 

"Who's that? Is she Tiffany's girlfriend? Tiffany has a girlfriend? I guess that makes sense. A pretty girl like Tiffany should have a pretty girlfriend already. Wait what am I saying?"

"What were you saying?" Tiffany broke Jessica's train of thoughts. 

Jessica shook her head. "Nevermind, She's waiting for you." She looked to the girl smiling at Tiffany. "Bye Tiffany."

"Oh, okay." Tiffany smiled. "Bye."

She watched as Tiffany walked over to the girl. 

"Aish I forgot about the tickets." She pouted as she walked back towards the school with two tickets still in her hand.

"Ms.Jung!"

Jessica turned to face the girl. "Ah.." She had forgotten her name.

"Goo Hara." The girl bowed slightly. 

"Right. Hey Hara, What can I help you with?" Jessica smiled.

"I just wanted you to know that I'm happy to be in your class!" Hara spit out quickly, a tint of blush on her cheeks. 

Jessica chuckled. "Well, I'm happy to have you in my class."

There was an awkward silence between them. 

Jessica looked at the girl then to her tickets. "Hara."

"Yes?" 

"Would you be interested in seeing a piano concert?" Jessica asked.

"You mean the one tomorrow?! I wanted to but the tickets were sold out." Hara frowned.

"Well I have an extra ticket." Jessica smiled. "If you want, you can come see it with me and Sunny." 

"Really?!" Hara's eyes sparkled. 

Jessica passed her the ticket. "Yep." She smiled at the girl.

"Thank you so much Ms. Jung!" 

"It's Jessica."

"O-Oh, Thank you Jessica!" Hara corrected herself with a laugh. 

 


 

"So are you going to tell me?" Tiffany asked as she stared intensely at Yuri.

Yuri gulped as she played with the food infront of her. "Tell you what?"

"What happened to your elbow!" Tiffany furrowed her brows. "Don't you think I'll just let this go."

"It was just a small accident." Yuri sighed in defeat. "I fell off my bike."

"Fell off your bike?! I knew that thing was dangerous."

"Tiffany, I'll be fine, it's not like I broke an arm." Yuri tried to calm the girl down.

Tiffany took a sip of water before shouting again. "What if you did?!"

"Well I didn't!" Yuri didn't want to shout back but works faster than her brain.

She got up from her seat and grabbed her jacket. "I'm going out."

Tiffany frowned. "Where are you going?"

Yuri took a second to think. "I need a new jacket."

-

Yuri bought herself a new leather jacket and decided to stay out for a bit longer. 

She parked her bike next to the huge fountain in the middle of the town. 

"I shouldn't have shouted back.." She sighed as she kicked a small rock. "She probably hates me now."

She took a seat at the edge of the fountain and studied her surroundings. 

There were a few kids in the fountain splashing each other with water, Yuri smiled at the sight.

She had grew up with very few friends, maybe because when she was younger she wasn't the type to talk alot.

She turned her attention to the flower shop across the street.

There were a few teenagers walking towards it.

Yuri continued to watch. The group of teenagers started bullying the girl who was watering the flowers.

She furrowed her brows. "Aish kids these days."

She then witnessed one of the teenagers kicking a flower pot down causing it to break.

The flower laying hopelessly with it's soil all over the ground.

Yuri quickly ran over.

"Hey kids, what do you think you're doing?!"

The group stared at Yuri in fear and quickly ran away.

Yuri kneeled down to help the girl pick up the broken pieces of the pot. "Hey, you alright?"

The girl turned to look at Yuri. 

They stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Why does she look so familiar?" They both thought the exact same question.

"Ahem." Yuri cleared . "Are you alright?" She asked again.

"Y-Yeah." The girl nodded. "Thank you for chasing those guys away." She smiled. 

"I'm Kwon Yuri." Yuri extended her arm to the girl.

The girl stared at Yuri's hand blankly before shaking it. "Im Yoona."

 

 


A/N: Ehh i'm not really happy with this chapter but i hope you guys like it! :DD I liked yoonyul's meeting though <3 

Ok for the replies, I have decided to do them at the end of the chapter... AND IN THE COMMENTS! :D ahhaha just to be fair since the poll was a tie lol. i can just write the replies here and then copy and paste them to the comment box! everyones happy! ^^

okaaaay lets start

REPLIES!

@KalakiMae

Hahahah sorry for making Yuri look like such a XDDD 

@JessFany293

Don't worry, as you can see in this chapter, Jessica only wanted to ask Tiffany out in a friendly way ;) not on a date or anything, not yet. SOON. hehehe

@Chresentia

Jealousy is fun?! ahahaha xD

@secretcode

Done. hahaha sorry for not linking it before, I was going to but I guess I forgot xD 

@AsukaEnergetic

JETI NEED TO BE TOGETHER!!! I MUST MAKE THEM GET TOGETHER DX <3 hhahaha

@Mar1221

I love jealousy in stories too x) but sometimes I hate it hehehe. need jeti together NOW! N.O.W

 

thank you for subscribing and commenting!! TT___TT i love you guys!