두.

[Sequel] Simple Turned Complicated

JR woke up to find Ren already out of bed. He sighed and plops back onto bed, burying his face under his pillow. Another day of torture, he thought. He didn’t like arguing with Ren. He never even wanted to but Ren just kept getting on his nerves. He did try to resist and be patient with him but Ren just have to go over the limits. Wanting to sleep in longer so as not to face Ren early in the morning, he pulled up the blanket that was kicked far down the corner of his bed and covered himself. Just when he was about to fall back asleep, the door burst open and in came Ren with an annoyed face. “Yah, get out of bed. It’s going to be noon soon.” Ren kicked the side of JR’s bed. JR just wiggled on his bed, covering his face with his blanket. He doesn’t want to quarrel with Ren today. He doesn’t have the mood to. In fact, he felt a little under the weather. He wished Ren would just leave him alone for the day. Just for one day, he hoped. “Yah! Get out of bed right now!” Ren was practically shouting and annoyed, of course. MinHyun had asked him to wake JR up which he unwillingly did, not wanting to disobey MinHyun. “I know you’re just pretending to sleep so get up while I’m still being nice!” Ren pulled away JR’s blanket. “If not because MinHyun had asked me to, I wouldn’t have to come all the way back up here just to get your lazy up from bed.” Ren was fuming mad when JR just snatched his blanket back from him and mumbled a “Go away!” before burying his face under the pillow. “Y-YOU!!! GET UP RIGHT NOW!” Ren tossed JR’s blanket away and pulled him up and out the door. “Hey, stop! You’re hurting me!” Ren is stronger than he is and no matter how hard he tried to twist away his hand that’s being grabbed by Ren, he couldn’t. Ren pulled him to the bathroom and pushed him inside. “Come downstairs after you’re done. You better be down there by 15 minutes or else!” Ren shot a death glare to JR which made him shivered.

Giving up, JR just started washing up still wondering why Ren is acting that way to him and only to him. He just doesn’t understand. Is Ren having PMS or something? Ren does have mood swings occasionally but it has never been this bad nor has it lasted even this long. After he’s done washing, he walked back to his bedroom to find the bed in a mess. He sighs and cleans it up; fluffing up his pillow and folding the blankets, placing it neatly back on the bed. He was about to walk out the room when he suddenly felt a slight dizziness. Shaking his head and blinking a few times to clear his vision, he then proceeded to walk down the stairs. Halfway down the stairs, he suddenly felt dizzy again. Unknowingly, he slips and tumbled down the stairs knocking his head on the edge of the sofa in the process. The others screamed in panic and rushed over to him.

“JR! JR! Wake up! Wake up!” Ren was the first to attend to him but JR had already passed out. “Call the manager! We need to get him to the hospital right now!” Ren said after seeing the blood on his hand that came from the back of JR’s head. Unable to wait, he carried JR on his back and ran out of the house and caught a taxi along the way. BaekHo was with him. Aron and MinHyun could not catch up to them especially MinHyun who’s really bad at sports, particularly running. “I hope he’s alright.” Aron mumbled to MinHyun when both of them are walking back to their dorm just meters away to wait for their manager to come pick them up.

 


 

A/N: You may have notice that the updates are pretty short. Well, the first story was about this length so I want to keep the style of it. XD Also, this was meant to be a long one-shot but writing chapters by chapters are more fun. (Ok, fine. I'm just not good in one-shots.)

Btw, NU'EST COMEBACK IS ON THE 13TH OF FEBRUARY!!!!! Anybody else just as excited as I am? I seriously can't wait to see them on stage again. MY 2 BIAS JUST DECIDED TO TORTURE ME with L.O.∧.E Story Season 2 Ep2 & their teaser photos! I totally died when Aronnie teaser photo was released. My soul is typing this right now. But, I still have to be alive until at least until their comeback stage. I just CAN'T wait any longer. Excuse me while I go stare at the boys again. :p