하나.

[Sequel] Simple Turned Complicated

Ren had been avoiding JR ever since they came back from their vacation trip. No matter how hard JR tries to get close to him, he always has his way around. JR felt sorry for not noticing Ren’s feeling earlier. He didn’t know that Ren was trying so hard to get to him before until BaekHo told him. If not, none of these would have happened and he wouldn’t have fought with BaekHo. All this because of his obliviousness.

It’s a Saturday morning when the sun is rising steadily up to the sky, sunlight penetrating through the windows of the room that 3 of them shared. JR grunted and hid his face under the pillow. Ren wasn’t bothered by it and MinHyun had just woke up. They have no schedule today and no practice. Not just for today but the whole week much thanks to Ren & JR who had been arguing and fighting throughout the whole practice session where they have a clash in opinions and they just can’t seem to get along. Therefore, their manager decided that they need rest and time to make up, hoping the other members would help them out as well.

MinHyun stretched and look at both of them, shaking his head and went to the bathroom to wash up. While brushing his teeth, he’s thinking of a way to get them back on term. He knew what happened but he didn’t know why Ren acted the way he did. He expected him to get along with JR after the confession but he didn’t. They others were surprised too, in particularly JR. When he’s done washing, he went downstairs to see Aron on the dining table going through his Macbook. Wonder what’s Aron hyung doing up so early? MinHyun thought to himself. “Good morning, Aron hyung.” MinHyun approached Aron and greeted. “Oh, good morning MinHyun-ah~” Aron said with a smile. “What are you looking at, hyung?” MinHyun went over to Aron’s side, looking over his shoulders. “Just researching on something.” Aron simply answered. It was all in English so MinHyun couldn’t really understand but he saw the word ‘relationship problems’ written at the top of the title so sort of knew what Aron was up to.

“Hyung, do you want to eat? I’m making tuna and egg mayo sandwich.” MinHyun asks Aron who’s still busy reading. “Errmmm….” Aron contemplates. He usually doesn’t eat breakfast in the morning but since he woke up so early, as in 5 in the morning, he felt his stomach grumbling. “I guess that’s a ‘yes’ then?” MinHyun proceeded to the kitchen to make the sandwiches and not long after, he came back with two plates of sandwiches. While searching through the internet for “relationship problems with couples”, both of them discussed how to get Ren and JR to reconcile. 

 


A/N: Ya, it's short. I know. But it's better than nothing right? I feel so sorry for not updating at all. Well, the reason would be I've been busy with my assignments, activites and etc and I was practically dead by the end of it. Now that I'm a bit free, I decided to update and also because my inspirations returned. :D

ps: I'm having my final exam next week. T_T Hopefully I'll be able to answer all the questions and not forget what I've read. Wish me luck!

pss: If you haven't watch Love Story Season 2, go watch. They're freakingly adorable. A very big thank you to thenuest for subbing it. =D

Here's the link:

Episode 1 & Episode 2