I'm Down

Life is Hell !

 

I woke up, the sunlight was shining in my room. It was bright. Bright like in my dream when the woman came.. My mother.
I was lying in my bed. My room was a bit untidy, because of last night. 
 
I'm still shocked. What is the reason I have to live anymore?
My life was a big lie. 14 years of my life were a big lie! 
 
Wait. When Ailee and TOP aren't my real parents, then Taeyang isn't my real uncle ? that was a lie too? Why ? I never thought he would do something like this. ! He was my best friends.. I thought he is my best friend, my family, my everything.. I feel so sick.
 
Kikwang.. Why didn't he tell me sooner ? Why do I have feelings for my own twin brother ? That is so diusgusting! I'll die. And he knows it.! I can't look in his face anymore. 
 
14 years long I thought Ailee and TOP were my parents. They lie. They gave my real parents money to BUY me.. Am I a thing you can buy? 
My real parents weren't better. They shouldn't gave me to them, only because they were poor. 
Kiki told me our mother was dead.. Is that true?  
I'm sure that's the reason why I saw this women in my dream. 
 
This screams were my, Kikwangs and our mothers screams as they took me away. 
 
Life is so unfair. I won't live anymore. 
 
Hyuna ! Don't think so ! Just go out and catch fresh air. You are afraid to die! my mind told me.
 
I went out in the garden. The weather was beautiful. My leggs were to weak. My steps were small and slow. 
The sun was shining on the trees in our zen garden. 
 
Suddenly I heard something behind the bush. There was someone.. I'm sure it is Kikwang
 
I don't want to see him now...
 
The creature stood up. And I was right. It was Kikwang.
 
 
'' What are you doing here ? '' I screamed. My voice was loud as normal.
He looked scared. His eyes were red. Did he cry? 
 
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 I'm sorry for not uploading for that long, but I lost my inpiration :/
 
xExBxRxUx
 
 
Hyuna is crying.. Poor girl :(
 
tumblr_m7c8epsuDs1qegr3po2_250.giftumblr_lxmvz0CpGN1rn5rvdo1_500.gif