Truth

Life is Hell !

 

He will tell me his secret? I'm just that curious.
 
We was lying in my bed. He hold my hand and looked deep in my eyes. 
 
'' Hyuna.. I'm your Twinbrother!'' he just said. W-What did he said there? 
'' Excuse me Kiki, what are you saying? '' I'm not 10 years old to belive evrything. Do he think I'm stupid?
 
'' Yeah we are twins Hyuna. Please stay calm, I'll explain you everything ok? '' he said and looked to me very seriously.
'' Your parents aren't your real-parents. That are just monsters! They deserve to die!'' he mumbled the last words.'' When we was 4 years old they seperated you from me and our parents. Your fake-parents couln't get a child, but they ever wanted one. You was so beauiful, they saw you a few times in our garden and liked you a lot. We was very poor, our mother was working very hard for us every day. Our father was working harder to get money and feed us. But this monsters gave them money and took you. Our parents had to say ok, because when they wouldn't gave you, we all would die, because of poverty. So they decided to give them only one child. YOU ! '' he gasped. What was he talking about? 
 
He talk trash. That coudn't be ! I have photos of my birth when I was lying in my mothers hands in hospital. 
 
I was shocked, '' That can't be ! I know that they are my rea parents. I'm pretty sure. ''  I said
He turned his head to me and show something on his neck. It was.. I was a birthmark... And it had the same form as mine. 
 
Was he saying the truth?  What should I do know? Kikwang was my brother? Never !
 
Omg when this is true I have feelings for my twin brother.
 
'' When you are my brother, so why did you act so nice to me and wanted to be with me everytime? And why did you cry ? 
 
'' Hyuna !  There is something I need to say to you too. Out mother is dead. She died before 2 weeks and told me that I should find you and bring you back.'' he said and hold my hand faster. '' I coudn't endure to loose someone more. You are my twin and I love you !  The women you saw in your dream was our mother.'' 
 
He was crying slowly again. My eyes filled up with tears. My real mother is dead ? The woman who gave me the birth? The woman who sold me ? Yeah that was this woman. She was still beautiful. 
 
'' GO OUT AND LET ME ALONE!!! '' I screamed suddenly and took my hand away. His eyes widened and he was shocked about my reaction.
 
'' Hyuna please let us talk about it. It is very hard to me too. '' he said while looking apologized.
 
My tears fall down my cheeks. My face turned red and it was getting warmer and warmer.
 
'' Do you know how it feel like to fell in love with a guy and later figure out that he is your twin brother? I feel so dirty. so sick ! Get out.. I won't see you anymore. I don't want to LIVE anymore ! '' i screamed like hell and pushed him out of the door. He was wearing his shoes and looking worried to me.
 
'' You fell in love with me ? Hyuna.. wha- what are you sa- saying there ? '' His face was full of tears. He coudn't believe it. 
'' Don't talk anymore ang left. ! '' I said.
I closed the door after him and go up to my bed. I was cring that hard. What is Life like hell ? Why do I have to endure this all ? Why Meeee.. ? 
My face was wet of tears. I wanna die ! I don't want to live anymore.! 
 
I was lying on my blanket. My face was wet because of the tears..
 
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
A/N.:
That was the chapter which was long awaited I think ^^ I reeeeally really hope you'll like it.
I'm very tired and sleepy so i'll sleep now Cuties ~
 
Saranghae to all my readers♥
 
Plase subscribe or comment ..  It would make me glad to see comments ♥~♥
 
 
 
xExBxRxUx