Friends

Life is Hell !

 

He held a sheet of paper in his hand and looked desperate.
 
'' Can you help me to find the room B203? I am new here and I don't know the rooms. Today is my first day.'' he said softly and looked hopefully. He was new too.. Wow I am not the only one. 
 
'' I'm sorry I can't help you, because I am a new student too.'' I smiled to him and shighed. 
 
'' You are new? That is good for me, perhaps we coulb be friends! By the way my name is Kikwang.. Lee Kikwang and I'm 18 years old. What's your name ? '' he asked me, my mouth was opened, he was amazing when he speaks.
 
 Don't think like this Hyuna, he is just a normal boy like the others.'' My name is Kim Hyuna, nice to meet you Kikwang I am 18 too. Yeah we could be friends. By the way in with class dou you have to go ? '' i asked and hoped he would say 11a.
 
He looked to his sheet of paper. '' 11a and you ? he asked. woooow my class.!!!
 
'' I am too.'' I said and shared a smile with him. ''OMO'' he said and poud. He lookes so innocent and hot at the same time.
'' We are classmates now Hyuna, I'm sure we will get well along. So call me 'Kiki' if you want. '' he said and smiled.
 
'' Shall we go to class now Kiki? '' I asked. I stood up, he hacked his arm in mine.
'' Yeah let's go!'' he said happily. We was out of the garden now. He is so kind and nice to me althoght we known each other for 5 minutes. It's weird, that he is so close to me, but I think I liked it. 
 
When we reached the class, we were the only persons there.  
'' Can I sit next to you Hyuna ? '' Kikwang asked me and raised his eyebrowns.
 
'' Of course Kikwang, why not?'' I said and studyed his face. He gave me a bright smile. His teeth were so beautiful and white.
 
Now we could see some people on the other end of the floor. They came to us, I think they are in our class too. They came closer and closer. 
 
 One girl of this group has beautiful brown and long hair. She walked to me with an opened mouth. Kikwang pull my arm slowly and pout clueless,'' she is staring at you!'' he warned me. I just nodd.
 
'' Hyuna ? '' screamed the girl with the beautiful hair. I have no idea what she wanted from me.
 
'' Yeah my name is Hyuna but who are you ? '' I asked and waited for an aswer.
 
'' You really forgot me, huh? I am Choi Sulli, we bouth were in the same dance group by Alex in Busan, you remember? '' she asked and smiled bright.
 
'' Yaaaah~ Sulliya.. I remember, we had a beautiful time together in the dance group. Do you dance still now? '' i asked while she took my handy and hugged me tight. 
 
'' Of course I do, but what are you doing here in Seoul now ? '' she asked curious. And I noticed that the others were bored of our conversation. Kikwang was standing still next to me and smirking.
 
'' My parents moved to Seoul because of better jobs.'' I said quickly.
 
''That are my best friends, let me introduce them to you and your friend. I hope you all will get along well.'' Sulli said and leave my hands because she pounted now of everyone to shoe me who is who!
 
'' So this is Minzy, she is my babay and I'm the ummer here of everyone.'' she point with her finger to the cute girl with black short hair. She looks like a boy with her hair. But she was still beautiful.
 
''Nice to meet you Hyuna'' said that girl with a soft voice and a bright smile on her face. 
 
'' Sulli show another one now. He has blond bieber hair which makes him look like a girl. But his face was so kind and innocent. He waved now to me, '' Hello Hyuna, my name is Yoseob!'' he said before Sulli could say anythin and went a step back after he introduced hisself.
 
I wondered why they was all so kind and nice to me.
 
Now Sulli pounted of a guy who lookes wild and bad. He just don't look at me. He ignored me.'' This is our troublemaker Junhyung. He looks like he is bad and rude. And he is.'' she laughed.'' But to his friends he is like an angel. He treat them like king's and queen's.'' she said and looked to me. He just laughed a dirty laugh as if he was something better then us. 
 
I don't like him, he don't know the word respect. Now he stared to me and gave me a dark smile. Honestly I'm a bit scared of this guy.
 
Before Sulli could say something, a guy with red hair came closer to me nad hugged me suddenly. '' WOW, you're so beautiful. Can I eat you up ? huh? '' he asked me and looked hopefully in my eyes. He was so sweet. My mouth was open. I had never saw guy's like him. He is ..just different from the others.
 
Everybody laughed loud out, but Junhyung. '' He is harmless, don't be scared Honey, this is only Hyungseung.'' said Sulli and laughed again. Now he was leaving me slowly.
 
''  Yah, I thoughed you love meee.. Why are you betraying me in front of my eyes you Pabo?'' a deep voice said sadly with a baby accent in his words.
 
The boy who huged me leaves me and went to the taller boy with the deep voice. He  took his hand. '' I would never betray you. You are the only I love, you know that !'' the readhead said softly bfore kissing the other guy. 
 
OmO they were kissing ? Two guys? What's this ? I was shocked, because I saw something like that the first time.
 
'' And this is Dongwoon, They are together since 10 months. You know what I mean, huh? They are just gay. But it's cute and we all get used to that. It's normal for us.'' she said and smiled to me.
 
Yoseob show me a guy next to him. He was good building and very manly. '' And this.. This is Doojoon'' he said and Doojoong smiled to me,'' Nice to meet you '' he said quickly and stared to Yoseob a while. It looks like he studied his face.
 
''As I said before, I'm the umma of you all. I don't know why but I feel like I have to take care of my baby's.''
 
I smiled to everyone and pull Kikwang's arm. ''This is Kikwang, he is new too'' I said and looked to him. He smiled shyly and said,'' Hello, Nice to meet you all.'' and steped back. He is so cute when he is shy.
 
It rings and next to us were so many students. We walked in and sat in the background in the class. We was waiting for the teacher. When Mr. Kang steped in everyone was quite.
 
 He greeted us all and wanted to came Kikwang and me to the blackboard to indroduce usself. Honestyl I was nervous. We walket to the front and I introduced myself. Puhh It was finished. Fortunately.
 
Now it was Kikwang's turn. The girls were whispering how hot, cute and good looking he was. 
I looked to him and saw his hands were shaking. His face was very palm. I was scared. Now his entire body was shaking.
 
Suddenly he kept down...
 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I hope you liked this chapter. A bit more tension as the first chapter.
 
What's happening with Kikwang ? 
Is it serious?
 Write me your thoughts and ideas in your comments ♥
 
 
xExBxRxUx