Nightmare

Life is Hell !

 

~Hyuna's Dream ~
 
 
beautiful garden photo with bright colored annual flowers.jpg
 
 
 
 
It was a garden.
 
With beautiful flowers.
 
There were 2 childs in age 2 til 4 and they were beautiful.
 
The sun was shining.
 
Laughing.
 
Playing together.
 
One boy, one girl.
 
There parents were in a house. I doesn't look good.
 
It lookes like an old homless house.
 
The woman is crying and the man is hugging her tight. They were very sad. Why?
 
The kids are lucky and are playing around. Suddeny a black cloud is floating over them.
Darkness covered the area and a black car arraived next to them.
 
2 mans are comeing out from the big car. They are looking nice but the kids are screaming now.
 
And then everything happened to fast, so I coudn't notice everything.
 
Crying - Screamin - Sadness - Car - Money...
 
I woke up with a loud scream. My throat was hurting terribly. My mouth was opened. My eyes were closed. I could hear a loud scream. My ears hurted. The scream made me afraid.
Then I noticed that I was the one who was screamin to death. 
 
 
Suddenly I woke up and realize that it was only a dream. Fortunately !
 
Why was I screaming like that ? Is everything ok with me ? 
 
It was terrible. The screams of the little girl are still resonates in my head. 
 
That was my most weirds and first nightmare I've had.
 
It was dark outside now. The clock shows me that it was 20.55 o clock and I realize that I didn't hear my alarm clock. 
My window was open, because I don't like it when my room is stuffy. I need fresh air.
 
 
Suddenly the bell rings and I jumped out of my bed because I was very scared until the dream.
 
I went the stairs down to the door and looked throughg the door hole. I coudn't saw anything because of the darkness. 
It was a person. I ran to the kitchen and took a pan from the kitchen shelf. For my own safety.
 
When I slownly opened the door the perspn pushed it fast and gross. It must be a thief. I swung and stuck of the creature with the pan who wanted to come in. It was very noisy when the pan crushed against his head. He felt down to the ground and he was poweless.
 
I was in shock. Is he dead ?
 
Am I a killer? What should I do ? I was so scared. 
 
I turned his head to me and see it was Kikwang...
 
 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
 
A/N: Okey that was a difficult chapter to me and I know it was very short but I hope you will like it..
Sometimes I really don't know what I'll d with this story, but it will go on ♥
 please subscribe and comment to this story or chapter my sweeties ♥
 
I love you and I am very thankfull that you read this ♥
 
xExBxRxUx