Family

Life is Hell !

 

Hello, let me introduce myself ! My name is hyuna and I'm 18 years old. I'm here in Seoul now with my parents because they found better jobs here. I born and raised in Busan. I don't have sisters or brothers, unfortunatlely, so I get everything I want. For example I have a car already (red mini cooper). It is very sad I had to leave my friends back in Busan, but I'll keep in touck with them. 
 
Tomorrow is my first day in new highschool, honestly I am very curious, excited and nervous. I don't know if the others will like me. My parents are asleep yet. They will be gone when I'm back from school tomorrow.
 
My mother will stay away for 1 week because of her job and my gather for 2 weeks. My family is very opulent and moneyed and I am thankfully to everything I have. Tomorrow will be a long day, I have to rest and sleep a bit. Good night.
 
I woke up as the sunlight climed above the law roofs around our house. My ligh colored pink room was full of shadows. Occurend only when the first sunshine beam in my room I realize that I have to get up to go to school. I swung my legs out of my bed. I took a shower and dry my long orange-brown hair. I wear my white jeans witch shows my legs long and skinny. I put my green favorite TShirt with the ' HUG ME' writing in white of it. I leave my hair on and it looks beautiful.
I don't wear make-up, because it's bad for skin. Anyway I have a milky babay face and everybody envy me because of my skin and my figure. I am actually tall and skinny with curves.
 
I ate breakfast with my mother, my father was gone to work before an hour. I wear my black boots because here it is autnmun. I leave with my school bag. My parents showed me the way to shool so I can drive alone with my own car.
 
I parked my babay at the carpark of the highshool. So now it's 07.30 am and the first period will begin in an half an hour.
 
I went to the little garden of the school, here is none in the morning. Yeah I am too early.
There was a small pond with froggs and waterflowers like lotus. It was still beautiful. I sat down on one of the three banches and took my handy of. *One new massage!* I read on the display.
 
And I knew who it was. It could only be my unnoying and lovly uncle Taeyang. who was only 3 years older then me, so we get very well, he was my uncle and at the same time my best freind. I could tell him everything and he told me. Taeyang is the brother of my mother.
 
Oh I forget.. My fathers sister Sekyung. She is only a year older then me and I don't like her that much. She is very beautiful but very mean and sneaky.
 
Massage:
# Morning my darling, what do you think of your new school, huh? You like it ? I hope you'll have a good time and make some freinds today. If someone is rude to you or make you sad, tell me. I'll kill them sugar. I am always by your side sweety. You know! I want to visit you when you have holidays. I love you honey. Take care of your self !#
 
 
Ah my uncle is just the best ! I love him so much. Every girl in my fancies Taeyang, even my friends. They all envy me when he picked me up from school. I wrote him back 
 
Message:
# Taeyang oppa~ I'm fine. The school is very big. I hope I don't orceed here. You know my orientation isn't good at all.! The first lesson will begin in 20 minutes and I am very nervous when I think about to introduce myself to the class... I mean, what do I do when they don't like me ?  Oppa you are just so cute. I know you would be always there for me. I estimate it. I am happy to be your niece. You are the person I love the most. My uncle. My best friend:*  It would be so nice if you visit me in my holidays oppa :D Our house is very big, it's a small villa with a poop and a beautiful zen-garden. Whatever. I'll send you pictures when I'm home. Love you ~#
 
 I lay my head down at my bag which was on my lap.
My hair was falling down. I was always sleeps in the mornings. I felt something touch my shoulder.
It taped two times and I turned abrupt my head back to notice what it was.
Behind me was standing a tall boy with a sympathic smile on his face. I think he was at my age.
 
I had never see such a charming smile before. He was wearing a jeans with bark blue sneakers and a light blue pullover.. He wore his black jacket open. He had dark clack hair which was styled up. 
 
 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hey you :3 so this was my first chapter of this story. I hope you like it.

I know there wasn't any suspense, but it will come soon ^^

Who do you thing the guy is ? 

 

Please comment what you think about it. ♥

 

xExBxRxUx