Night

Life is Hell !

 

I turned his head to me and see it was Kikwang...
 
I was totaly in shock.
 
He moved a bit but his eyes are still closed. I broke down to him on the floor. My hand opened and the pan was falling to the ground. My eyes filled with tears.
I just hurt Kiki. I was shaking that hard and feel bad to death. 
 
'' I.. - I'm okey!'' he whispered slowly. He don't move.
 
''KIKWAAAANG ??  KIKWANG PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES AND SPAK WITH ME! I'M SO SORRY!'' I cried now. 
 He took my hand slowly.
 
'' I WON'T! I'll never leave you alone!'' I mumbled and kissed his hand. 
He slowly opened his eyes and looked to me.
 
'' Hyuna? Goma..- Gomawo!''  he whispered.
'' Are you stupid? What are you doing here at night again, huh ? I asked and strocke through his soft hair. '' Come I'll help you to stand up.'' I told him and brought him to my room. I turned the lights on and put him on my bed. He really looked ill.
 
'' I will go home when I'm by myself. My head turnes and hurts.'' he smiled friendly. 
I covered him with my blanket. I could hear him yawn. He have to be sleepy. 
 
I took another blanket and a pillow. ''I'm in the neighbor room, If you need something, so call me. I'll let our doors open.'' i said and smiled to him. 
 
I was turned the lights off and steped out of the room. I hope he is okey, it must hurt terribly. 
 
''Hyuna ?'' Kikwang called my name. Do he want something?
 
''Ca....'' he said,'' Can you stay with me tonight? I feel so lonely.'' He said very slowly and carefully.
 
Shall I ? Sleeping in the same bed with Kikwang ? I am going crazy. My heart was throb that hard.
 
'' Really? But you are ill.'' i said and go to the bed.
 
''Please!'' he said, smiled and opened the blanket so I could slip under. He already was lying on a side so he could look at me.
 
Now we was lying in the same bed, on the same pillow, under the same blanket. It felt so good to feel his warmth. I noticed his chain. It was shining pretty. Black side of ying yang with the withe point in it.
 
'' Kiki, Im really that sorry, I thoughed you was a murderer or a thief.'' I said and looked apopgizely.
 
'' Hahaha, you really thoughed that I'm a murderer ? You are cute Hyuna'' he laughed. He was so beautiful, when he was glad.
 
'' But tell me, why did you scream to death, I though you'll die. I was that scared.'' he said with puppy eyes. '' I heared the screams so I wanted to look after you, if you was ok.'' he asked me.#
 
 
How could he heard this? '' You was in the garden again, right? '' I asked and smiled a bit.
 
'' Hmm, Yeah you're right, Sorry but I have to.'' he said and pulled my hand under the blanket. His hand was warm and softly. His eyes went to my chain.
 
'' Do you like it Hyuna ? '' he asked.
 
'' Yeah it's beautiful, thank you, I really love it.'' I smiled and held his hand harder.
 
He smiled back with his beautiful teeth. '' Let us sleep now, huh ? '' 
 
I just nodd. He closed his eyes. I too.
 
Our hands were still together. It felt so good to feel my hand in his big, warm hand. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. His eyes were closed.
 
His eyes, so innocent. His nose so cute. His lips. Oh My Gosh ! His Lips were just dreamike. He was so beautiful and sweet.
 
I could feel his breath in my face. It was warm and fresh at the same time. I could feel my blanket goes up and down every time when he breathed. It was like as if a white aura was surrounding him. He was shining like a star in my eyes. Is it love ? Or something else ? It felt like 1000 ants were scruttle crazy in my stomach. In my head you can find an only one name... KIKWANG!
 
 
~ Hyuna's dream ~
 
It was bright and the sun was shining. 
 
 A small house. The same house like I saw the last time in my dream.
 
A kitchen. A woman. 2 kids. A girl and a boy. 
 
The woman gave the kids something. Then  everything was to fast, so I can't notice something. 
Screams. Blood. Black clouds. Tears. 
 
All of them was screaming now. Screamin to death. Like in horror movies. 
 
Their screams were sick, horrible, scary, weird, unusal and frightening. It was just evil.!!!!
 
I know it is a dream. i'm aware of . And when I will awake, everything is just normal. I tried to open my eyes. So hard. But it doesn't work. 
 
I was scared. Am I dead ? I want to wake up. I still heard the sreams, til I felt something soft of my hand. It was warm. it was a hand. 
What the ? I want to wake up from this terrible nightmare.
I could feel a hand, but I coudn't see or hear something, so it was more scarry. 
 
Oh I wanna die! 
Suddenly it was dark. It was very dark. I coudn't see something but Kikwang, who was lying next to me. He stood up and sat upright. He don't look to me, he act like I did't exist. He was holding something in his hands. 
 
B- But it was unpossible. I can feel his hand on mine. 
 
The Screams came abruptly again. I can't endure it anymore. 
It is just a dream, so keep calm Kim Hyuna. 
 
The hand hold mine's harder. But I can see Kikwang was holding smething in his hands, and he wasn't looking to me. He opened his hands and I could saw a chain. A white chain. It was the one I am wearing.
 
The Screams became more worse. I thoughed I will die soon. I had terrible pain. everywhere in my body.
 
Suddenly everything was very quiet. The screams were away. 
 
It was bright now. Then I could see a woman next to my bed. She had a long beautiful dress on. She was beautiful and so peacefully. Who was she ? She went over to Kikwang took the white chain in his hands. She come over to me. Kikwang was reactionless. She handet me the chain.
 
'' HYUNAAAA? HYUNAAAAAA? TALK TO ME !! WHAT IS HAPPENING????'' My eyes opened slowly and I coudn't leave my eyes from the chain Kikwang was wearing. His shook my shulders and shout. 
 
'' Hyuna, are you okay ? You scared me a lot ! '' Kikwang said and hold my arms. 
 
I just nod during stare at his chain. '' Look at me ! Look in my face and tell me ! '' he sceamed. 
 
I was to weak to talk.  
 
He was shout louder, '' Tell me Hyuna ! Why did you scream that hard? ''
 
I screamed ? What ? What is he telling abaout ? 
 
'' What ?'' i asked with opened mouth and raised eyebrows.
 
'' You was screaming 10 minutes continously.'' he explained. He sounds very worried and uneasy.
 
His breath was unregular like mine.
 
'' I dreamed...'' I said and declare himm my dream. He was shocked.
 
'' Now I can comprehend why you was screamin like you die. Don't worry my baby, I'll protect you for ever.'' he said and hugged me tight. 
 
The moonlight was shining through the window. It was middel of´the night. 
 
'' Hyuna ? KIkwang asked. I looked deep in his eyes. He was beautiful. '' You remember I had a secret I coudn't tell you sooner. So now I can do !''
 
He will tell me his secret now ? I am that curious. 
 
 
 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
 
A/N: Oh my gosh, I coudn't believe what happened in this chapter. 
 I just let my thoughts run free. And then this build up. 
 
I'm just very curious what will happen in next chapters :)
 
Please comment and subscribe if you like it. 
 I can imagine the most of you readers  know what the meaning of the dream is.
 
 I really hope you like this chapter ♥ 
 
I love you all and please support me and my stories ♥♥♥
 
xExBxRxUx