Hooky

Life is Hell !

 

I suddenly saw something dark out of my window. It was raining and I opened my window. I saw a creature and scremed out.
 
'' Hello. who are you ? What are you doing here in my garden. Go now or I'll call the police.'' I said and was very scared. It looked very creepy.
 
'' I have a gun by me.'' I screamed again. What should I do when he was a murderer?
 
'' Yah don't shoot at me. I'm Kikwang!'' the voice said.
 I sighed loud out.
 
'' What dou you do there in my garden in the rain?'' I asked loud.
 
'' Nothing, go in and sleep!'' he told me.
 I should go in ? How when he sat under a tree in my garden during it's raining so hard and it's 1.15 am ? 
 
'' Kikwang, tell me what are you doing there ? '' i asked again.
'' Hyuna, go in and sleep'' he repeat. I closed my window and went out to the garden.
 
He pulled his knees to hisself and put his head on them. He don't noticed that I went closer and closer to him. Now I was totaly wet because of the rain. It was very dark, only the moonlight was a help to see some shadows. I sat dwon next to him under the tree.
I put my hand on his shoulder. 
'' Waaaah'' he jumed up. '' You scared me, what are you doing here ?'' he asked me and poud.
 '' Hah, you asked me what I am doing here ? '' I said with ironie in my voice. So what dou you here Kikwang ? '' I asked.
 
'' You said, you are alone for a week !'' he said and smiled warmly,'' so I caome to protect you. A young beautiful girl alone in a big house ? Not a good conbination. It is very dangerous.'' he said and nodd.
 
'' You are here because I'm alone ? That is so nice from you, but you have to go now, I can take care of myself. Don't worry.'' I mumbeld.
 
'' No I can't go. I have to stay. '' he said like a little kid.
 
 
'' It's ridiculous. Why do you not tell me your secret? '' I asked and raised my eyebwons 
 
'' I will tell you when the time has come.'' he said and put his head again to his knees.
It makes me very angry. Why is he so mysterious? hmm I'll wait. 
 
''When you don't want to leave so I'll stay with you!'' I mumbled.
 
'' No you can't don't you see? It's raining very hard, go in. Okey I will leave then.'' he said during stood up. He reached me his hand to help me getting up. I saw him go and I went in. I took a warm shower and wear new pijamas. I dryed my hair and opened my window. I could see his dark creature was lying under the tree now. He is very subborn, but I can't candle with him. He looks like he was asleep. And it was raining anymore, but he was very wet. 
 
 Is he an Idiot? Why do he do that all? I mean that the whole situation doesn't make sence.
 
 I put a blanket and went out. I covered him with the blanket. I don't want him to catch a cold.
 
I squat to his side 
 He looked so innocent when he was sleeping. He is so beautiful and good looking. His eyes, his nose was just perfect and his lips.. I melt down when I studied his lips. 
 
'' Pabo Kiki, I like you, but you weird me so much !'' I whispered.
 
I went in and coudn't sleep the whole night. I stared at him from my window the entire night. He don't move one time. 
 
The sun was rising up and our garden was lightning up. Kikwang move a bit. I closed my window. I was so sleeply like I've been awake for 4 or 5 days. My eyes were hurting. I get ready and opened the door. Kikwang was waiting there. His clothers weren't dry anymore. 
 
'' Good Morning Princess'' he said and wave to me althouth he was 2 meters away from me. It was cute.
'' Good Morning.! '' I said and looked very offened. 
 
'' You don't sleep the whole night, huh? '' he asked and laughed obliquely.
 
'' How could you knew this? '' I asked. '' You was just asleeped.''
 
'' No, I just pretend like I am!'' he said. I heard that you came in the night with the pillow and you room light was open the whole time.'' he said and reach me my pillow. I took it and at the floor at home.
 
Then he wasn't sleeping when I told him I like him. Then he heard that ? What should I do ? This is so embressing. I turned red.
 
'' Can I came in ?'' he asked.
'' Yeah come in!'' i said.  He sat down on the sofa and I sat towards him. '' But don't forget the time, we shoudn't come to late to school.''
 
'' Hyuna, can we not stay at home today, we bouth haven't sleep. I'm sure we cound't concentrain in lessons.'' he asked and looked hopefully.
 
'' You mean we shall play hooky ? I never done before.!'' I said with a innocentness on my face.
'' Everything has a beginning.'' he said and smile. 
 
We had very long contact with eyes. Normally it is very unpleasant for me but now it was just beautiful. It feels good to be with Kikwang althoth we don't know each other that long.
 
'' What shall we do now ?'' he asked.  I just shook my shoulders.
 
'' Shall we play hairdresser ? You can style my hair and I yours. What do you think? '' he asked and looked to me with puppy eyes. 
 
'' Yeah it would be great, but first you have to wear something dry. Come up to my room. I will give you something. You will get ill.'' I said and stood up. 
 
He suddenly pull my arm to him and I was very close to him. Our eyes met. Omg, what do he want to do ? It felt like I hade thousand of butterflys in my stomach.
 
He opened his mouth, with a clueless childish voice he said.'' Shall I really wear girly clothers? '' he giggled and let my arm. 
 
I sighed,  I thoughed he would kiss me. I was shocked. Oh.. what a relief.
 
'' Have a problem with this ?'' I asked serious. And then I laughed.'' Don't worry, I have some T-shirts that looks like Man Shrits in blue and green.'' He realy though I would give him a pink stuff haha.Sweet.
 
 I gave him something to wear and a jogging pants. We go to the bathroom and he sat on a chair. I took 2 pink hair slides and made him 2 plaits. Left and right. It lookd so cute. 
 
''Hyuna what are you doing there ?'' he asked me. I did some little things and gave him the mirrow. 
'' Aaaaaaaaa..!!!'' he screamd. '' OMG what happend to me?'' he looked very scared and shocked. 
 
'' I think it's cute ! I said without a smile and very serious.
'' I look like an idiot!'' he said sadly. 
 
'' yaaaah~ why are you that thankless?'' I said. He just smiled. '' Okey okey, I'll make you a normal guy.'' I said and styled his hair up with hair spray and hirsute. Wow he looked so manly and cool now. So... Just so y.
 
He looked in the mirrow and liked what he saw in. '' Thank you, it looks very good. But now it's my turn'' he said and smiled obliquey.
 
As he carry my hair he mumbled something.. I could only understand,'' There-is-it'' Maybe he said only this 3 words.
 
''Huh? What did you say ?'' I asked curious.
 
''Nothing Princess'' he said and played around with my hair.
 
20 minutes it was ready. When I looked in the mirrow it was very beautiful. There were some light crules. wow for a guy he did it very well.
 
We went to the livingroom and sat down.
 
'' I make fotos of us for memories, okey? '' he asked me during pulling his iPhone5 out. 
I just nodd and smiled.
 
 We make some photos and he send them to me later.
 
We watched TV in the living room.   It was a break in the movie. I went to the kitchen to bring something to eat.
'' Where are you going ?'' he asked me.
 
'' To the kitchen. I will make something to eat for us.'' I said and went. I make toast and bring orange juice. I put his plate and mine with our glasses on a tablet and went back to the livingroom. He was with his handy.
 
He didn't notice I was standing behind him. I could only saw our photo we just make. As he saw me he suddenly tryed to hid his phone quickly. I wondered.
 
'' What is wrong? What was that you want to hide ? '' I asked even I saw our photo.
''Nothing. I just looked to our photo. I think it is beautiful.'' he said and looked like he is very nervous. He smiled, but very diffrent then normal.
 
 Why would he want to hide it when he only looked on the photo ? 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
What do you think he was doing ? OKey I see, Kiki is really mysterious but soon it will come out. 
I hope you liked this one and thank you to read it and please comment or subscribe?
 
Love you all :3
 
xExBxRxUx