Secret

Life is Hell !

 

Suddenly he kept down..
I automaticly go with him down to hold him. Everything was just so abrupt.. What is happend ? I could hear the girls screech. Sulli and the others came to the front, but then Kikwang suddenly stood up and pretend like nothing happend.
'' Hello my name is Lee Kikwang and I'm new here in Seoul. I hope we'll get along well.'' he said and went back to our seats. We stood there actually shocked and looked to him with open mouth.

I went quickly to him. Now everything was a bit calm, but everyone stares at us.

'' Kikwang, are you okay ? should we go to the school nurse ? I asked him.
He just shook his head,'' No, Thank you, It's humanely, my head just turned a bit.'' he mumbled, holding his head in his hands.

-- at the break in the school garden--

Mauer_Saturo_Keilstein_Bild3_01.jpg
We all ( Kikwang, Sulli and her friends and me ) was sitting on a circular wall, and was eating and drinking somthing. Kikwand was sitting next to me. on the right side of us, were sitting Yoseob and Doojoon, on our left side Hyungseung with his boyfriend Dongwoon and behind us were sitting Minzy, Sulli and Junhyung.

'' Hyuna ?'' Kikwang asked me and raised his eyebrows.'' Can I hug you ? '' he stared at me with his black puppy eyes.
'' Of course, you can Kiki.'' I said, and wondered why he want that.
He came closer and swung his arms around me. I could felt how he was smelling on my neck and my hair. What did he do there ?

He hugged me now tighter. As he leave me slowly, I could hear him sobbing. I pull his shoulders to take a look at his face. He had big tears in his eyes. One tear rolled down his cheek.

'' Kiki? '' i asked carefully. He just mumbled,'' hmm?'' he said.
'' What is happening ? Call me, I see that you aren't okey at all.
'' I just hugged you because you pullover told me.'' he tryed to smile, but he failed.
'' I don't asked why you hugged me, I asked why you are crying !''
'' I can't say. IT#s a secret !'' he said and shook his head.

A secret ?

The others were to busy with their own stuff that they didn't noticed what happened.
After a few other episodes the school was ended for today. I went home and none was there. I closed the door and went to the kitchen. I cook egys, Eat them up and cleaned the table.

I go to my room and sat on my bed. What is with Kikwang ? Whyy is he that mysterious ?
I can't understand that all.. I think he is death ill and will die soon.. OMO only the thought of this is horrible..
I turned my music on and took my handy out. *One new Message* Taeyang,,who else? haha

# yah don't forget to send me the pictures. I am curious you Cutie.! I am waiting, and waiting .. and waiting.. ~#

He is sometimes so annoing but he is the best and i miss him already..

# here are your pictures... this is the garden


zengarten-total-2a_small.jpg total-450.jpg (22295 Byte)

 


this is the house with the pool:

210001-la-palma-villa-pool-meerblick.jpg

and here is my roon :D

 

shabby-chic-pink-bedroom-with-feminine-f

enouth you nuisance, huh? #

I watched TV until I slept. In the next morning i got ready for school. Today it was as dark as normal, it is because it will rain and it is cold.
I looked beautiful like every day. At the school break we was sitting like yesturday. Sulli came to me when we was eating something.

'' Baby, do you have time today ? '' Sulli asked.
'' Yes umma, I have, why?'' i asked althoght I knew the answer..
'' I wanted to ask if we came to you today after school, to watch film or something. We all want to know you and Kiki better. '' she my hair and smiled.
Kikwang jumped up when he heard his name during biting in his breat.

'' Yeah of course you can come.'' I said and smiled. Kikwang only nodd like a child.
Everybody was in deep conversations as Kikwang looked very long in my eyes.

'' Hyuna ? I want to ask you something again.'' he said and mumbeld. His deep voice was so soft and beautiful.
'' Just ask Kiki!'' I said and looked to him.
He suddenly swing his arm around me and hugged me tight again.'' Please stay with me forever, huh? Don't leave me alone oneday.'' he subb and I knew that he was crying again. Now the others were watching at us. It was very displeasing but I felt sorry for him. He had went through something very terrible.

In that moment I didn't though what the others were thinking. I pulled him tighter to me.
'' Kiki, I'm always there for you, don't cry. I will stay with you.'' I said and looked to the others. There mouths were opend and they looked like they don't understand anything.

But I know that I have to be there for him. He seems like he is alone. Or he is seriously sick, or something else.


When we leaved the hug, i could see his tears again. Now he cryed harder. I brushed his tears away and hugged him again.

After school we all went to my house. When we entered the house Yoseob and Hyungseung let a lout schream out. '' Woooooow'' they said at the same time. I only giggled shyly.

'' It looks like heaven.'' Sulli said and make the others nodd, but Junhyung. His eyes only study the area. As I looked to Kikwang his mouth was opend and I though his mandible will fall of the ground.

We sat all on the couchs and whatched movies. We all had a great time, we ate, talked and laughed much.

Now it was 10 pm and they wanted to go. We was standing at the door, when they wear their shoes on.

'' By the way where are your parents ? I don't notice you are alone'' asked Junhyung mocking.
'' My mother is gone for a week because of job and my father for 2. '' I said quickly and gave him a smile, in hope, that he smile back. But I failed.
''ALONE?'' Kikwang jumped up, when he heard that. '' They leaves you alone ? ''

''Yeah, why not, I 'm 18 years old. They could.'' I said and wondered why he was shocked.
Junhyung went outside, then everyboy hugged me and went.

In the night I was lying on my bed and it was very late. 1 am.
I painted my nails in red and turned my lights off. Honestly I missed my parents.

I suddenly saw something dark out of my window. It was raining and I opened my window. I saw a creature and scremed out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

a bit borring but next chapters will have tension. Promise. Please comment what you think of this chapter♥

Love you all! :3

xExBxRxUx