Chapter 2:

I'll Fix Your Unhealable Wound

 

The first and the last time Sehun ever really saw or talked to Kyuri was when Krystal first introduced them that week. The second week of school already started and Sehun had yet to actually talk to his locker neighbor. School already ended that day and Sehun could see from the corner of his eye, Kyuri. She was placing lockers in her book when she noticed Sehun.

“May I help you?” Kyuri asked with her usual polite tone.

“No...” Sehun replied.

“Okay bye.” Kyuri closed her locker and waved goodbye to Sehun.

“W-w-wait
! Kyuri!” Sehun grabbed her shoulders so she could stop and turned her around to face him.

“Um...Yes Sehun?” Kyuri's voice made it seem like Sehun was going to harm her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me..." Sehun said quietly.

"Oh..." Kyuri was quiet for a moment before she opened to say something. "I'm sorry but no."

"W-what?"

"No."

"No?" Sehun felt a little shocked at the instant answer. She didn't even think of her answer.

"Yes."

"So its a yes?"

"No, its a no. I was just agreeing with you," Kyuri corrected herself.

"Oh..." Sehun shifted to his feet a little uncomfortable of Kyuri's answer.

"Well then..."

"Bye Sehun oppa," Kyuri still had a sincere smile even after rejecting him.



Sehun was sitting in his office waiting for Kyuri. After their session yesterday Sehun was a little reluctant to even talk to Kyuri. It was a little past noon again when Sehun heard the crowds of paparazzi and flashes of cameras. Kyuri walked in this time with her manager. She was wearing her sunglasses again but this time her outfit was more
suitable for a session rather than a party.

Sehun tried to make eye contact with Kyuri but she wasn't even looking at him. She was looking down at her phone.

"Kyuri, I'll be back in an hour or so to come get you, okay?" Kyuri's manager told her as if she was a child.

Kyuri just nodded, "Whatever."

"Kyuri, please just try to cooperate with Dr. Oh." Her manager turned to Sehun; he seemed like a regular guy. He looked a little older than Sehun but he definitely seemed a little more mature. "Dr. Oh,
please don't mind Kyuri's behavior."

"Of course," Sehun mumbled. Kyuri's manager left to the crowd of people leaving them alone. "So Kyuri-"

"Kyra," Kyuri said.

"What?"

"Kyra, you'll call me Kyra now. No one is allowed to call me Kyuri except people close to me," Kyuri replied.

"Oh... Okay Kyra?" It was weird for Sehun to call her by her stage name. To Sehun that wasn't her real name, of course because it truly wasn't, but it bothered him.

So... I guess I have to call you Dr. Oh,” Kyuri glared at him probably still remembering their session from yesterday. “So... What do I talk about?”

We can talk about anything. Whenever you're ready,” Sehun replied.

Did you want to talk about your day?”

It's only the afternoon,” Kyuri said annoyed.

Sehun sighed, “This isn't going to work...”


 

 

Hey have you talked to Kyuri yet?” Jongin asked Sehun in chemistry. 

“Yes, I have,” Sehun replied. 

“Really?

What did you two talk about? Did you ask her out?” 

“Yes,
I did.”

“Really?

What did she say?” Jongin leaned towards Sehun eagerly waiting to hear the answer. 

“She said no,” Sehun stated. 

“Wait, she said no?” Jongin repeated surprised. “Why did she say no?” 

“She didn't say why. She just said no.”

Jongin snickered, “Maybe it's because you've never had a girlfriend and
she sensed it. She probably wants to date a more experienced guy.”

“Like you?”

“Well, not to brag or anything, but I think I'm pretty experienced,” Jongin proudly said. “You know I should write a book on how to be like me.”

“Oh yeah, because that would be so successful,” Sehun muttered sarcastically. “I don't care, I don't even know her.”

“So it would be okay if I asked her out right?”

“What about Krystal?”

“What about Krystal?” Jongin asked rolling his eyes. “I don't care about Krystal.”

“What about me?” Krystal walked up to the two boys who just remained quiet at the sight of Krystal. 

“Nothing,” Sehun and Jongin both said. 

“Oh, well guess what? Luna and I are going to take Kyuri out to go
karaoke. You two want to come?” Krystal asked. 

“Uh...” Jongin said. 

“Uh, we'll get back to you on that,” Sehun finished. “When are you
three going?”

“After school,” Krystal happily replied. She still kept her eyes on Jongin hoping for him to say yes on the spot. “So will one of you text me to tell me if you are going to go?”

“Yeah sure I'll text you,” Sehun said. 

“Okay, well I guess I'll see you two later,” Krystal still had her eyes on
Jongin as she left back to her table. 

“So when are you going to make things official with Krystal?” Sehun
asked Jongin. 

“Never, I don't even like Krystal like that. She's annoying,” Jongin bluntly said. “Besides there are plenty of other girls who are better than Krystal.”

“Personality wise or... wise?" Sehun pointed out. 

"Does it really matter?" Jongin said. 

"I think you love Krystal which is why you tend to want to hook up with her all the time." 

"Not even." 

"Are you sure about that?" 

"Trust me Sehun when you become like me you'll realize there's no need for love. Which is why-"

"No, I'm not going to hook up with anyone just so I'm not a anymore," Sehun finished. 

"Then how come you asked Kyuri out?" Jongin questioned.

"Because I thought she was dumb enough to say yes? I don't know. I don't care but one things for sure I'm not going to ask out Kyuri just to have with her," Sehun replied. 

"So then you wouldn't mind if I asked her out?" Jongin wondered. 

"No, go for it, but I highly doubt she'll say yes." 

Jongin laughed, "I bet she would!" He quickly took out his phone and started texting away. 

"What are you doing?" Sehun questionably looked at his friend. 

"I'm telling Krystal that we're going to go karaoke with them." 



Another unsuccessful session in the marks. Sehun only had two minutes left with Kyuri, who was again uncooperative. It was almost like he was talking to a wall. A white solid wall that only stared back at you with cold black eyes. It was even more fun to watch grass grow than to sit with Kyuri. She hardly spoke during the session and when she did it was words unable to even reply back to. 

"Kyra you know we only have two minutes left?" Sehun made a mental note to call her by her stage name. Exactly what she wished for.. He was drumming his fingers on his clipboard as he watched Kyuri typing away on her phone.

"Good," Kyuri stood up not keeping her eyes away from her phone. "Bye." Kyuri made her way to the door as quickly as possible.

"Wait Kyur- I mean Kyra!" Sehun grabbed Kyuri's shoulder to stop her. "I need you to understand something."

"What?" Kyuri had no problem showing her annoyance towards Sehun.

"Kyra, I want you to know that I may not be your friend but I am your psychiatrist," Sehun stated. 

"Your point?"

"My point is that you shouldn't be so closed up. These sessions are for me to help you not to drive you more away." 

Kyuri turned to Sehun glaring at him. "I hate you." 

"Why?" Sehun asked

"Why?!" Kyuri had tears forming in her eyes and slapped Sehun's hand from her shoulder. "You hurt me." 

"But you-!" Sehun stopped himself. He didn't want to fight with Kyuri again. "Look, Kyuri erh... Kyra... I'm sorry that I hurt you." 

"Sehun just stop," Kyuri whimpered. "You don't need to help me anymore." Kyuri walked out of the room slamming the door behind her. 

Another failed session and it made Sehun's blood boil. He sat down in his office, his head down on his desk. Sehun's eyes were closed and he wanted to just sleep forever. Almost asleep, Sehun started to snore softly when his phone started ringing. 

Sehun lifted his head and reached for his phone. "Dr. Oh's office."

"Hey did you want to get a drink or something?" 

"Jongin I can't I'm working," Sehun said. 

"What do you do again? Talk to psycho people!" Jongin joked.

"Ugh... You know what I can use a drink. What time did you want me to meet you?" Sehun asked.

"How about around 6? Well I'll see you later!" Jongin hung up before Sehun could say anything else.


 

Sehun was stuck in between Jongin and a bunch of his friends along with some random friends of Krystal's. They were at a karaoke place and Sehun sat bored as he heard many attempts from Krystal's friends as they tried to sing songs.

Jongin was talking to a bunch of girls completely ignoring Sehun and the boys. Joonmyeon, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo were also there and were chatting along with each other.

"Sehun why are you sitting here bored?" Kyungsoo wondered.

"I don't want to be here," Sehun admitted. "I rather be at home."

"You should get a girlfriend," Chanyeol suggested. "Maybe you wouldn't be so bored."

"You're starting to sound like Jongin," Sehun muttered.

"Well Jongin does have a point," Joonmyeon said.

"Don't tell me you think I need to sleep with a girl too!" Sehun would hate his friends if they agreed with Jongin about that subject.

"Well...-" Kyungsoo started.

"It wouldn't hurt!" Chanyeol admitted. "Maybe if you did get a girlfriend you wouldn't be such a stick in the mud.”

I don't need a girlfriend,” Sehun said.

 

Every boy wants a girlfriend,” Chanyeol replied.

 

Whatever, I'm going home. Tell Jongin I left.” Sehun didn't bother looking back at his friends. He was tired of talking to them about relationships and . Not everything in his life had to be about those two things. While walking outside Sehun didn't see where he was going and bumped into someone. He was able to catch himself from falling, unfortunately for the person he bumped into they fell flat onto the floor.

 

I'm sorry!” That voice, Sehun recognized.

 

Sehun looked down at there right on the floor was Kyuri. He quickly helped her out. “Are you okay Kyuri? I'm sorry!”
 

No, it's okay it was my fault! I shouldn't have been in your way,” Kyuri apologized. Sehun was surprised at how short Kyuri was compared to him. She was about a head shorter than him.

 

You don't have to apologize.”
 

Oh...” Kyuri didn't realize that Sehun was holding her hand til now. She quickly swiped back her hand as a red tint covered her cheeks. “I-I... Um... Did Krystal invite you?”
 

Yes she did, but I'm going home.”

 

How sad. You shouldn't leave yet, you should come and hang out with us.” Kyuri's sincere smile that she gave everyone appeared again. Sehun noticed how bright Kyuri's eyes were, even though they were almost an onyx black.

 

No it's okay I'm a little tired from school.”

 

Okay well see you tomorrow at school Sehun oppa.”

 

Sehun just nodded and continued walking when he stopped himself and turned back around. “Wait Kyuri!”

 

Kyuri spun back around, “Yes Sehun?”

 

Instead of going inside, did you want to hang out with me instead?” Sehun's heart started beating as he waited for Kyuri to answer. She was absolutely stunned, but not like how she was earlier when she was completely thrown off track when Sehun asked her out.

 

Sure.”

 

 

When Sehun walked into the bar, there he saw Jongin sitting down already drinking a beer. Sehun approached his best friend by taking the seat next to him. Jongin just smiled at his friend and smiled waved.


“How was your day at work?” Jongin asked as he took another sip of his beer.
 

“It's been the same...” Sehun said. “Didn't you hear? Kyra is one of my patients now.”

 

“What?” Jongin almost choked hearing her name. “You mean Hyeon Kyuri? Everyone calls her by her stage name I almost forgot what her real name was.”

 

“Yeah, she prefers to be called Kyra,” Sehun mumbled.

 

“That must to have her as one of your patients, but then again I did hear she tried to commit suicide.” Jongin laughed to himself. “I can't believe she used to be so happy and bubbly.”
 

“Should I feel bad?” Sehun wondered.

 

“For what?”

 

“I was the one who made her this way, I mean if it wasn't... If it wasn't for me, I don't think she would be this way.”

 

Sehun, trust me, I'm pretty sure it wasn't your fault on why she became psycho. There's a bunch of other contributes on why she's like this.”

 

 

Sehun sighed, “Do you ever wonder what my life would have been like if what happened didn't happen?”

 

Nope, I don't dwell on the past and neither should you,” Jongin replied.

 

Sometimes I lie awake at night and I realize that what Kyuri did to me still hurts,” Sehun sadly admitted. “I don't want to be her psychiatrist, but at the same time I want to, but I'm not sure why.”

 

Do you still love her?” Jongin wondered.

 

 

I'm not sure.” 

 


Author's Note: 
Sorry for not updating sooner, but I've been pretty busy this weekened! If you haven't noticed the words like 
this means its a flashback but I'm pretty sure you already figured that out. Don't worry I promise this story will get a little more interesting it just needs a little more time!