ix

What Happen If EXO's Members Have Twitter Accounts?

LoveKyungsoo: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YeollieCrush: What?!

LoveKyungsoo: MY BABY D.O. OPPA IS PAIRED UP WITH SULLI!!!!!!!!

CheonAhExotic: So? -.-

BreakfastCouple: Why? Are you worried that your oppa will look like a dwarf standing beside her? :p

LoveKyungsoo: What the fish?!

jongdaessi: Just enjoy the show… stop complaining -.-

meatbaozi: I’m watching live!!!!

deerwifey: Me too!! Where are you? 

meatbaozi: I’m at home.

deerwifey: You said you watch it live? I'm on the right side of the stage, let's meet up???

meatbaozi: I’m watching it live from the TV XD

deerwifey: /punch/

meatbaozi: Awww, it hurts. I’M GOING TO TELL MY GRANDMOTHER, GRANDFATHER, MOM, DAD, AUNTY, UNCLE, AND MY COUSINS!!!

deerwifey: -.- Idc

strawberrybaozi: I just sent 1000 strawberry baozis to support EXO!!!  I made it by myself!

LoveKyungsoo: WHATZZZZZZZ?!!

YeollieCrush: I n s a n e

LoveKyungsoo: …

meatbaozi: YOU ARE COPYING ME AGAIN! I ALSO SENT BAOZIS!

strawberrybaozi: I sent it this morning!

meatbaozi: ME TOO! AT 7.30 EXACT! EAT THAT!

strawberrybaozi: Well, I sent it at 7.29.59 EXACT! YOU EAT THAT. HMPH.

meatbaozi: LIAR.

meatbaozi: Well anyway, Xiumin oppa won’t eat your baozis. Trust me.

strawberrybaozi: Oh yeah? How could you know? You don’t even know his food preferences.

meatbaozi: Duh, it’s very obvious that meat is way more delicious than that red thingy! Xiumin oppa will prefer my meat baozi than yours!

strawberrybaozi: Stop underestimating strawberries! Strawberry is much healthier than your crap of a fatty protein!

meatbaozi: CRAP?!

strawberrybaozi: YES! C-R-A-P!

meatbaozi: DAMN YOU ROTTEN STRAWBERRY

strawberrybaozi: LOVE YOU TOO ANACONDA MEAT!

KRISGIMMEYOURDRAGON: PLEASE STOP ARGUING ABOUT THAT STUPID FOOD OHMYGOD!!!!!!!

SEHUNGIMMEYOURLUHAN: STOP ARGUING ABOUT THAT STUPID FOOD!!!!!!!!!

KRISGIMMEYOURDRAGON: WHAT THE DRAGONSHAT?! CAN YOU STOP COPYING ME?!!

SEHUNGIMMEYOURLUHAN:  I’M NOT COPYING YOU ALRIGHT! I TYPED MINE FIRST BUT YOU SENT YOURS FIRST!

KRISGIMMEYOURDRAGON: Oh, you thought i will believe that kind of lies.

SEHUNGIMMEYOURLUHAN: Yes.

KRISGIMMEYOURDRAGON: …

 

Well, if you think it’s a huge mess on the fanboard, it’s nothing compared to the mess bestowed upon EXO’s waiting room.

“Emmm…  Xiumin hyung, you need to eat this,” Baekhyun said drily.

“I WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT! WHY DO I ONLY GET BAOZIS EVERY FRIGGING TIME?! YESTERDAY, I JUST GOT PINEAPPLE BAOZI AND AS IF THAT'S NOT WEIRD ENOUGH, TODAY I GOT STRAWBERRY BAOZI! WHAT ABOUT TOMORROW?! PAPAYA BAOZI?! Well, I guess I need to make an announcement on twitter that I have enough with this madness! I will change my icon from baozi to beef so I can get hanwoo,” Xiumin ranted.

“You have twitter?!” DO, Kai, and Baekhyun shouted in unison.

“I made it yesterday. Why?” Xiumin asked, confused with his band members' overdramatic reactions.

“Emm… how many followers do you have?” DO asked back nervously.

“Zero,” Xiumin answered.

“Who will read your announcement then?” Suho patiently inquired.

“Maybe someone… someday… I believe someday, someone will read it,” Xiumin retaliated with his dramatic tone.

The others were having their facepalm moment when suddenly-

“WHERE IS THAT ERT, MY WIFEY’S MUNCHER!” Onew appeared out of the blue, opening the door and shouting furiously.

“Uh… hi sunbae,” Xiumin chimed cowardly.

“Oh, here it comes,” Tao commented drily.

“YOU!!!!” Onew pointed at Xiumin. “YOU ARE MY RIVAL STARTING FROM TODAY!” He said, eyes burning with passion.

“Huh? What? Why?” Xiumin was absolutely confused and lost.

“I saw your last tweets at twitter that you are the icon of beef from now on. So since I’m the icon for chicken, I DECLARE THAT I WANT A WAR! BETWEEN CHICKEN AND BEEF!”

“How can you know my twitter?” Xiumin voiced out, surprised.

“I’m your stalker since that day. The day you take Mimi from me,” Onew choked out, his eyes got teary.

“Mimi?”

“THAT’S MY 1200th WIFE!! THE ONE YOU STOLE FROM ME YOU CHEATER!”

….


A/N : Well, I ran out of jokes -.- Please, forgive me if it's not funny T.T

The next chapter will be about Kai, Xiumin, Baekhyun and DO competiting to get other idols followers.

Hope you like the idea XD or you can give me some suggestions :B