viii

What Happen If EXO's Members Have Twitter Accounts?

@cutestbaconintheworld, B. Baekhyun

I’m going to bed now ^^ See you in my dream, my precious Goddesses <3 (9 hours ago)

@cutestbaconintheworld, B. Baekhyun

Baby Baekhyun is back! XD Have my Goddesses awaken from their beauty sleep? Hope you guys slept well~ :* (just now)

 

*Baby Baekhyun my . He acts like an angel in front of his fans but when he's with us, he shows his true color; the spawn of devil. Anyway, how did Baekhyun manage to be this greasy? Urghh I can’t tolerate it, his acts nauseated me  -.-*

D.O. had been stalking Baekhyun’s twitter for the whole day. Apparently Baekhyun used his twitter to posts cute selcas –to which D.O. wanted to puke at when he saw them–, replies some EXO fans’ mentions with way too many heart symbols, and he even openly tries to flirt with one two of the EXO fans! Gosh, obviously fans totally love this kind of things…

Should I copy Baekhyun? Do this kind of ‘baby cutie cutie’ stuffs? Ewww… I don’t think I can bring myself to do it.

Is there any other way?

What should I do?

Hmmm…

…mmmm…

…mmmmm….

…mmmmmmm…….

OH!!!

OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!

I GOT………..

 

 

 

No idea.

 

_____________________________________

 

 

These days, EXO was busy practicing at the company building. They got a collaboration project with SNSD and f(x) for Chuseok Special Music Show. Actually, the plan was for them to be collaborating with their f(x) sunbaenim only, but they ended up doing a featuring performance with SNSD too because… Baekhyun… errr….  hmmm… kind of, cried in front of Mister Lee SooMan and begged him to let SNSD join them because he declared that he can only sing with his best voice if he’s around his … so-called-Goddess Taeyeon sunbaenim.

That day, they arrived rather early so half of them went to walk along Han River; some of them were busy flirting the pretty trainees and Sehun was left alone with D.O.

*Hmmm… Wait, SNSD and f(x) sunbaenims got twitter accounts too, right? I can always ask them to follow and promote me, right?! Maybe then, I will get a lot lot lotssss of followers –since their followers are more than one million already! OH GOSH, DO KYUNGSOO YOU’RE SO BRILLIANT! I BET YOUR IQ IS OVER 160!!!*

“Hyung,” Sehun poked D.O.’s shoulder but he didn’t responds.

“Hyung… ” Sehun poked a bit harder but D.O. remained still.

“OH MY GOD!!! THITHTAR THUNBAENIM!!!!!!!!” Sehun shouted out loudly all of a sudden.

“WHERE WHERE WHERE??!!” D.O. immediately shot up from his seat.

“…’s poster,” Sehun continued. “I haven’t finished my sentence,” He winked and laughed.  That made D.O. got pissed off pretty badly.

“Guys Guys Guys GUYS! BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS!” Xiumin suddenly popped out before D.O could give Sehun a piece of his mind.

“What? What? What?” Sehun asked curiously.

“I…” Xiumin started giddily.

“You…?” Sehun asked, getting excited by himself.

“I……..” Xiumin continued.

“WHAT?!” D.O. impatiently cut him before he could finish the sentence.

“I JUST BOUGHT 10 BAOZIS AND THEY’RE VERY UNIQUE OHMYGOD! COLA FLAVOR, WASABI FLAVOR, BANANA FLAVOR AND MANY MANY MORE!!! SAY GOODBYE TO DIET!!!” He said before he magically produced said baozi buns out of nowhere and started munching on it like there is no tomorrow, he wolfed down three baozis in one bite.

 “But Hyung! You’re in your tight diet! Don’t you want to have an awesome body like me?” Sehun reminded his hyung.

“Just keep this as a secret from Suho. Please???” Xiumin pleaded after he successfully pushed the entire food on his mouth cave down to his throat.

“NOT FOR FREE,” Sehun and D.O. replied in unison. Yeah, there will only be one answer available when they are asked for a request.

“I will buy you guys fried chicken,” Xiumin offered, beaming.

“Did anyone just said. CHICKEN?!” Onew who was passing by accidentally heard their conversation and jumped in.

*Oh no, if Onew hyung is here… I can’t buy chicken… * Xiumin thought, suddenly got nervous.

“Emm… I just said samgyupsal, not chicken,” Xiumin lied smoothly.

“No sunbaenim, Xiumin Hyung is lying,” Sehun said innocently. Xiumin’s eyes widen in panic.

“Yeah, sunbaenim. He even ate your chicken a few days ago,” DO smirked, happily revealing Xiumin’s crime. The Baozi shot him a dirty threatening glare but D.O. was just too excited to even have the slightest fear from Xiumin’s actually cute glare.

“…Which part did you eat?” Onew asked with calm voice which made everyone got confused. Why would he ask such a weird question?

“Err…. B-?”

“?” Onew repeated in a whisper. “Did you just say b-bre..ast?!” He choked.

Xiumin nodded in fear. His dongsaengs simply watched the scene unfolded with utter amazement and glee.

 “HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY WIFE’S ??!! AND YOU EVEN MUNCH ON IT!!!!!!! OHHH I’M GOING TO LET LEE SOOMAN KNOW!!! YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE!!!” Onew angrily shouted before he stomped angrily and left the room, fuming.


a/n: Sorry... I got no idea for this fic -.-

I know this is short T.T I will try to make a longer a one in the next chapter ^^