vii

What Happen If EXO's Members Have Twitter Accounts?

It’s a wonderful morning. Birds chirping, flowers blooming, the sun shining bright...

But not in EXO’s dorm.

They got a day rest before they start their follow-up promotion, ‘Growl’. Why must Growl? Why not Roar? Or Bark? What a Mystery!

 

“TWO MOONS! TWO MOONS!” Baekhyun kept imitating Chanyeol’s rap that he just heard from his iPod.

“Bacon! Your voice makes me deaf!” Chanyeol shouted from his room. He couldn’t stand hearing Baekhyun’s awful rap.

“I have a good voice you know. Not like yours! My voice is on par with Whitney Houston’s, thank you very much,” He confidently said and continued to sing while jumping up and down on their new pink polkadot sofa that Suho bought two days before. *While it's on a 50% discount*.

“Please, don’t sing rap song again, Baekhyun,” Kris covered his ears, pleading Baekhyun to stop.

“Aish, you guys just don’t understand music” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“If we don’t understand music, we can't possibly be a singer alright” Kris sounded pissed.

“Yeah whatever, Ben Ben!” Baekhyun teased.

“Oh shut up or you will be summoned to my room tonight!” Kris looked extremely pissed now as he hit Baekhyun’s head.

“SUHO HYUNG! THIS BEN BEN HYUNG HIT ME! AND THREATEN ME!! HE SAID HE WILL SUMMON ME TO THE DRAGON’S CAGE TONIGHT!!!” Baekhyun shrieked cowardly.

 

While Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kris were having a fight, there’s another one brawling on the other part of the dorm.

“Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo,” Tao kept imitating the minions that he was currently watching (maybe for the 50th time already) from the movie, Despicable Me 2.

“Oh Tao! Stop it! You are driving me nuts” Lay who was trying to get some sleep shouted in annoyance.

“Oh! You are hugging a unicorn! So you are a fan of Agnes?” Tao noticed the plushie doll that was on Lay's arm.

“Agnes your !” Lay throw the unicorn, perfectly hitting his target: Tao’s face.

“SUHO GEGE! LAY GE BULLIED ME! HE JUST THROW HIS UNICORN DOLL AND HITS MY HANDSOME FACE!” Tao screamed like a child.

 

Suho just silently sighed. Don’t know how to take care of  the whole thing at once.

 

Meanwhile, D.O had been sitting on the couch in another room for hours. He kept brainstorming on how to get more followers on twitter.

“How How How…” He pinched his bridge. D.O. can’t swallow his pride. He is too determined to have the most followers in Twitter among the members.

“Aish! Can’t you stay still?! You make me dizzy!” The maknae, Sehun grumbled.

But D.O. just ignored the poor youngest one. He was too busy on his own thoughts.

Should I make 1000 new accounts and follow myself? No, I don’t have time to do that. I’m a busy person.

Should I offer a kiss for each person who's willing to follow me? Aishhh, My lips are going to get swollen. And that's too cheap, like Kai...

Should I hack all member’s twitters and command their followers to follow me? No way in hell, if they found out, it would be the end of my life and they will burn my lovely wife, misuss kitchen along.

What should I do…………?

Ah, maybe I should observe how Baekhyun managed to get that many followers first!

 

He opened his phone and clicked on the Twitter icon. He checked all of Baekhyun's tweets. A while later, his face brightened.

“So this is how you got that many followers? Such a smartie... But I'm smarter,” D.O smirked knowingly.


Sorry for for the not-so-funny chapter :( you know... author's block T.T

For those who don’t know Agnes, this is the picture XD 

And this is the minion that Tao imitated.

And please support my new fic XD

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ^^ <3