iv

What Happen If EXO's Members Have Twitter Accounts?

EXOKDO: EXO is going to have a comeback ^^

CheonAhExotic: REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!

LoveKyungsoo: WITH THAT FREAKIN SCARY SONG??????????

deerwifey: WOLFFFFFFFF??? WHY NOT DEER?????????

BreakfastCouple: *open my wallet* *sigh*

Dododo99: WHEN???!!

 

“This is working,” He smirked.

 

EXOKDO: With one condition…

YeollieCrush: What?

jongdaessi: whatwhatwhatwhat?

meatbaozi: TELL US SHORTIE OPPAAAAA!!

 

“Your Oppa is also short!” D.O. rolled his eyes when he saw the fan's comment.

 

EXOKDO: My followers on twitter must be at least 2 times higher than Kai’s followers amount. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

deerwifey: Jinjaa??!! I’m going to follow you now!!

BreakfastCouple: Is it true? ._.

Kaiismyhusband: Is there such a rule? I don’t believe you! *shot a glare*

EXOKDO: If you don’t believe me then let’s see whether we're coming back or not. Our company's willing to wait until the sun rising from the west.

BreakfastCouple: Araso! I believe you Oppa! LET’S SPREAD THIS NEWS TO EVERYONE!!!

 

“Kyungsoo, you are so so so smart,” He chuckled and mentally showered himself with praises.


-backstage of Kpop Dream Concert-

 

“Old man! Bring me the juice!” Kris shouted to a guy whose hair was colored grey.

“Old man my ! Have you ever seen an old man this cute?” He started to do some aegyo that made everyone’s hands curled.

“Luhan, ewe, you should do that to your Sehun only,” Kris said in disgust.

“OH WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??!!!! ASDFGHJKL HOW COULD THIS HAPPENED???!!!” Kai suddenly shrieked as if he was being .

“Aish, YOU ARE RUINING MY MASTERPIECE YOU DIMWIT!!!” Baekhyun whacked Kai's head. His face smeared with eyeliner. Apparently Kai had startled him while he was applying eyeliner to his eyes.

“What happen to you? Your abs is gone?” Sehun opened Kai's top but soon disappointed because the main dancer's infamous chocolate abs was still perfectly sculptured on his stomach.

“Aish! Not that!” Kai hit Sehun’s head hard.

“Meanie...” Sehun rubbed his head and pouted before walking over to Luhan.

 

@InternationalUmma, D.O. EXO K

Tweets                    Followers                Following                Favorite

    10                          301.364                        0                              0

 

He was shocked after he saw D.O.’s followers amount. He hurriedly checked his own followers afterwards.

 

@ykkamjong, y Visual of EXO

Tweets                    Followers                Following                Favorite

    120                        250.952                        0                              0

 

“HOW CAN MY FOLLOWERS KEEP DECREASING??!!” He shrieked again, this time in desperation.

“Hey Jongin!” D.O. came with a big smile plastered on his face.

“Oh, hey...” Kai gulped nervously, hiding the phone behind his back.

“What happened to you? Your face doesn’t look good... Are you sick?” D.O. asked while the answer was obviously obvious to him. He was enjoying the emotional pain painted on his dongsaeng's face a tad bit too much.

“Nothing,” Kai faked a smile. Beads of cold sweats decorating his temple.

“Ah! I forgot before! Remember! 5 more days! I already bought a pretty bikini special for you! It's polkadot with laces!” D.O. teased, wriggling his thick eyebrows.

“Shut up!” Kai shot him a vicious glare which sent the older one laughed oh so hardly.


Hi ^^ Sorry for not updating :D

Please check my other story and my shop ! ^^

Luhan's fanfic

Myungsoo's fanfic

My shop <3