i

What Happen If EXO's Members Have Twitter Accounts?

-on EXO’s website fanboard-

CheonAhExotic: EXO oppa! You should have twitter account!

LoveKyungsoo: 101% agree with @CheonAhExotic!

 

“Twitter? What is that thing?” D.O. wondered out loud. Curious, he then used his own 'fake' account to ask.

 

Kyungsoocuterthananyone: What is twitter? ._.

LoveKyungsoo: You are in the 21st century already yet you still don’t know twitter. Have you been living under the rock?

 

“WHAT THE HELL?! Hey! I’m busy practicing for my fans and that includes YOU! How rude...” D.O.'s eyes widened, feeling slightly annoyed.

 

CheonAhExotic: Hey old one! You should check it here: www.twitter.com

 

“Old? I’m damn nineteen,” He ruffled his hair in frustration, messing the brown locks until it looks kinda like Taeyang’s broom hair.

He clicked the link and was immediately redirected to the main page of Twitter.

“Should I make an account?” Inwardly questioning himself, he clicked the sign up button and was faced with a form.

Fullname: Do Kyung-Soo

Email: [email protected]

Password: dontstealmykaiaway

Username: @InternationalUmma

“ Finally done!” Grinning, he clicked the submit button and was once again redirected to the main page.

“Hyung! What are you doing?” Sehun asked. He just came home and instantly greeted by a wild D.O. laid on the living room's sofa, playing with a laptop only wearing his Spongebob boxer and simple tee.

“Exploring a new world,” He answered smugly.

“What? New World? You’re watching ?!” Sehun said excitedly. He hurriedly snatched the laptop away and scanned the screen with his eyes.

“Aishh! So erted! You are still underage, you are prohibited to watch it! And I’m NOT WATCHING , okay?!” D.O shouted and grabbed back the laptop.

“Scary umma...” Sehun mumbled dejectedly.

“Now, what should I do with this thing?” D.O stared at the screen, not knowing what to do.

Sehun peeked at the screen and his interest immediately pricked.

“Hyung! What is that?”

“I don’t know... The fans told me to play with this thing,” He explained, still had no idea how to play it.

“Let me see!” Sehun took the laptop away from D.O. -again.

“Aishh! There is a step by step tutorial on how to use this site at the corner of the page! Aigoo... what a waste having those huge eyes,” The maknae snickered at his hyung's noob-ness.

“Just shut up, you green hair,”

*I wrote this when Sehun dyed his hair to green =))*

 

a/n : Hi guys! How's the first chapter? :3 I hope it doesn't dissapoint you :3

Please comment and subscribe <3

Have a nice day ;)