The Beginning

Second Chance

I had no idea where i'm heading. I just wanted to get away. I'm already pretty sure that Siwon would be ringing up Kyu and they would have guessed that i probably remembered everything.

How i wished that was the case.

Who is he?

If he wanted to leave me then why must he tell me that he loved me?

Is this a joke to them all?

I have to be back in charge of my life now. And right now i wanted to find out how exactly I ended up this way.

What caused the accident 2 years ago? Maybe it wasn't just a simple car accident anymore.

Maybe i couldn't trust any information that had been fed to me all these while.

Suddenly i felt a chill behind my back. I turned around but couldn't see anything amiss.

I must have been too paranoid after this weird day.

When i turned back to continue walking to my unknown destination, i suddenly got grabbed and a foul smelling handkerchief was plastered onto my face.

I distantly heard a man yelled and then i knew nothing as i felt my body went limp.

---

'Come on i know you are awake.'

The man actually had quite a nice voice.

Am i going mad already? What was i thinking?

He chuckled.

'You are safe kid. I saved you earlier.'

I heard the sounds of someone typing furiously on the keyboard.

I opened my eyes.

I saw his head of ashy blonde hair just above the laptop screen and he happened to look up.

I gasped.

He smiled. He had dimples.

'Er.. Are you..? I mean..'

He giggled. What? He actually giggled.

Am i that funny?

But really i actually felt safe with him. It could probably be like what he mentioned. He was the one who saved me.

How could there be so many weird things happening in one night alone.

'Donghae you seriously haven't changed a bit. No wonder he got to constantly make sure that one of us is around you.'

'What? Wait- You know me? Who are you?' I had never seen him before.

Oh my oh my he knew me. He must have known my past too.

He stopped what he had been working on and came over, pulled out a chair and sat near the bed that I was on. He folded his arms across his chest and started... Started studying me?

'How are you feeling? I sure don't want to incur Hyuk's wrath when he found out about this. And i'm Lee Teuk. I knew about your amnesia.'

He sighed and asked again, 'are you feeling nauseous dizzy or in pain?'

I shook my head at him, 'I'm sorry if I can't remember you. And how do you know me?'

He pondered for a moment. I had the feeling that he was trying to phrase his words carefully. I didn't want that. I wanted the full untainted truth!

'Please just tell me what you know,' i grabbed his hand, 'ever since i have woken up i feel that everybody is hiding something from me and I can only accept it. So please, please just tell me what you know.'

I am pathetic. I know i looked pathetic. But what are my chances of knowing. It is now or never.

I saw Lee Teuk's resolve began to weaken at what i just said. He knew what i am asking about.

He covered his other hand over mine and looked away.

'I wish i can tell you, Donghae. But... But this is not my story to tell.'

'No don't do this to me.'

'I promised him.'

Who?

Wait.

I think i know.

'I saw him tonight.'

I saw Teuk froze and he looked up immediately.

I knew i got him. I continued, 'He said he doesn't love me anymore.'

Teuk stood up so abruptly that the chair he was on fell onto the ground.

'He told you that nonsense again?! No way!' He combed his fingers through his ashy blonde hair in frustration.

He bended forward, 'Sorry Donghae. It's all my fault.'

'Why is it your fault?' Now i am confused.

Just then i heard the sound of keys jingling downstairs and Teuk got up immediately.

He told me to keep quiet and stayed in the room while he went downstairs.

I walked up to the closed door and put my ear on it. At this stage that i am in, I was just desperate for any kind of information there could be.

Turned out that i had no need to do that because the man who just came into the house started shouting at poor Teuk.

I heard his booming voice and felt as if my heart was about to stop.

It was him.

 

---

A/N: By the way SJM Breakdown MV is out!! Can't stop looping the MV it was sooooooo good!