Epilogue: Art of Seduction

Second Chance

A/N: Double update so if you haven't read 12, don't start this yet.

 

---

 

I turned to grab my shirt to cover myself up but it was quickly snapped away by another.

 

It was Hyukkie.

 

His face was dark and gloomy.

 

I lifted my arms as he helped me put on my shirt. Next he passed me my jacket.

 

I wanted to tell him that I didn’t need to wear the jacket especially we were indoors now but judging from how pissed off he looked, I shrugged it on myself.

 

Turning to the crew and staffs I bowed to thank them for their hard work today.

 

My bodyguard was at the side still seething it seemed.

 

I walked over to him and kissed his hands, ‘Don’t be mad Hyukkie.’

 

‘I’m not.’ His eyes were busy scanning our surroundings.

 

I leaned up and pecked his cheek, ‘Everything’s fine. Nobody is stalking me anymore remember? Besides, don’t you trust Teuk to do a good job ensuring the security here?’

 

‘Seriously what is the point Hae? I would make sure all the magazines with your topless pictures on it will soon be sold solely to me. Why bother shooting?’ Obviously he was still pissed.

 

I finally told him last night before going to bed that the photo shoot today would be requiring me to be topless but it was definitely not going to be anything suggestive. We had a fight but made up in the end. But ever since we woke up this morning he hadn’t wanted to speak to me. Until now.

 

‘You wouldn’t,’ I smiled at him and pulled him into a corner.

 

His eyes narrowed as my hands moved to rest on his chest.

 

‘It’s just a topless picture, why would you want it when you can have the real me.’ I drawled, hoping I sounded sultry, ‘Beside… I won’t be just topless after all.’

 

I smirked as I pulled him down and he captured my lips into a punishing kiss.

 

‘ you Lee Donghae, sometimes I wonder if you are doing this on purpose to make me go crazy like this,’ He hissed.

 

His arms s around my back and pulled me tight against him. He turned us into a corner and into the changing room.

 

I could only giggle at what is to come and to tell myself to thank Kyu for giving me the ‘101 ways to seduce Lee Hyukjae’ tips.

 

 

--- The End ---

 

---

A/N: Thanks for following this throughout! I finished this yeah!

 

Can I do some advertisement? Am going to do it anyway! LOL! I had started on another story so do support if you are interested! https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/357392/stranger-no-more-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hyukjae-romance-hyukhae ---> Stranger No More

 

Once again thanks everyone and hope you have enjoyed Second Chance! ^_^

 

~ AyaniELF~ Heys I really love your comments they never fail to put a smile on my face! Thanks for the support and I’m really happy you like it ;D

 

~Hyunhaeunhae~  thanks for the comments! Hope you enjoy this story!

 

~gay-bestfriends~  yeah eunhae always together the ship shall never go down! Thanks for commenting!

 

~nyorheesya~ yes together eunhae forever~~ hope you like this little epilogue and thanks for commenting! 

 

~monfishy~ sorry to make you teary at chapter 10, it wasn’t easy writing that. I had wanted to cry many times seeing what they had to go through. Thanks for your comments it was a great encouragement to me!

 

~fish_haehae91~ Thanks for loving this! And many thanks for the lovely comments!

 

~HYUKslave~ thanks for the comments, I did keep the suspense till the last glad that you stick through it all thanks! And do support my next fic if you want more Eunhae! :D

 

~aidenparadise~ thanks you for always commenting. It has been such a lovely support and encouragement for me to update frequently! =)

 

~littlejjampong~ thanks for the comments! Yeah Hae is definitely a fighter in this, fighting hard to get Hyuk back! Eunhae forever~~~

 

~ ZeiZei~ hihi thanks for the comments hope you like the ending!!

 

~ saymyname~ I wonder what’s your name! anyway thanks for comments and hope you like the ending! ^^

 

~hima_kawaii~ thanks for the comment! Hope you like this!