In Denial

Second Chance

'Damn it. Damn you Lee Donghae.'

 

And with that his hand turned to grab onto my wrist and he guided me back to the balcony area. Hidden away by the sliding doors and heavy curtains.

 

He kept backing me up until my back touched the walls behind and with him right in front. His hand then moved up to cup the back of my head.

 

The next thing that happened literally  took my breath away as he kissed me forcefully.

 

I was far too shocked to react as I let him held my head as he ravished my lips.

 

When I could finally grasp what was happening, I started struggling and pushed  him away.

 

To my surprise, he let go immediately and jumped away.

 

We were both pretty much out of breath and I could not speak. I could not form any words. I could not even understand any of this.

 

Right. Who is he even! I did not even know his name. What am I doing?

 

He started laughing to himself.

 

'I told you. I did warn you didn't I?' and smirked right in my face, 'I told you earlier that you would want me to leave didn't i?'

 

What is this?

 

Is this a ing game to him?

 

Before I even knew it, i was walking towards him. I saw his smirk faltered. Good. So he was just trying to scare me away.

 

Once I was close enough I grabbed his collar and pulled him towards me. This time round I was the one who kissed him and well, I felt like I was kissing a piece of wood. I kissed him more aggressively, trying to garner some form of reaction from him. Afterall he said he loved me right?

 

I heard a snarl and then he was the one who turned aggressive and kissed me hard. Forcing me to open my mouth and we kissed with all tongues and teeth. He grabbed my head, forcing us to kiss even more intimately and his other hand s around my back and pushed me hard against his body.

 

I felt my back hit against the wall again as he kissed his way down my jaw and onto my neck.

 

Images flashed in my head as I felt him on my flesh. He continued kissing his way down. Popping the buttons on my shirt.

 

My head started to throb. I saw brief flashes of images.

 

They were images of us together. As if we had done this many times before. The way he was kissing me , touching me felt  too familiar.

 

'I miss you so much Hae. I hurt so much.'

 

He was back kissing my lips again. And looking intently at me.

 

I saw him again. Not just him right now. Not just him that i saw 2 years back.

 

This is the man that I had been dreaming of constantly for these 2 years. A man i knew i should never had forgotten.

 

'Hae. Why are you crying? No no don't. I hurt you again did I?'

 

I shook my head in distress. I wanted this man. Even though I could not remember him. I wanted him.

 

Those images that flashed through my mind earlier. Those were real. They were not just made up dreams. I knew they were real.

 

'Do you...' No, I could not get the words out.

 

He kissed my tears and cupped my face, 'Baby, what's wrong? What is it?'

 

I gathered what little courage I had, 'Do you love me?'

 

I looked into his eyes.

 

Let me hear those words again.

 

'I'm sorry, Hae. And, I love you. I always will.'

 

Those words that you had spoken to me so fiercely 2 years ago. Tell me.

 

I felt as if time had stopped as I waited for him to repeat those words. But those words never came.

 

"Sorry Hae. I had to stay away. This… This is so wrong,’ he stepped back, ‘Forget tonight.'

 

And he left.

 

----

 

A/N: Finally some Eunhae action. And double update today as I might not be able to access internet tomorrow. =(

Thanks for the comments and subscribers! Really hope you like it so far!