Pain

Second Chance

The constant sound of beeping kept ringing in my head and it began to make me thrashed slightly trying to get rid of the sound that never seemed to stop. 

I also heard some noises all around. Noises that i couldn't make out. But then there were always such noises and as weird as it sounded these noises were actually comforting to me. At leaset I'm not alone. But the beeping sound in my head was altogether another matter... It was annoying the out of me.

I feel touches on my shoulder and someone was  talking to me. But I just fell deeper into my trance.

Until i heard the beeping again.

This time however i sensed something more. Because for the first time, i tried to open my eyes. And it hurt so much i got to shut my eyes again. I tried opening my eyes again slowly this time.

There was a man. Sleeping in a weird angle on the couch in the room. The sunlight shone on him and highlighted his features. His very tired looking features.

Who is he i wondered?

As i tried to move about slightly my entire body started protesting and began hurting. My back was aching and my ribs were hurting me so bad i couldnt even breathe. The beeping sound started beeping at a faster rate and i must have yelped because the man suddenly woke up and rushed to my side.

'Oh no stop moving Hae!'

He was panicking and immediately pushed a button on a device just beside my bed.

I felt like i needed to cough and i did. It was a really bad move cause my chest just hurt more.

'Don't don't. What can i do tell me. What can i do?'

He walked closer and placed his hands gently on my chest. it.

I didnt even know how to answer him and there is no way i could answer him. I'm in too much pain and confusion right now.

The nurses rushed in with a doctor and they injected something into the drip. That sort of eased the pain and i realized i stopped moving. Damn. I did not even realize that i had been thrashing about.

The doctor spoke to the man and then they left. 

The man slumped down on the bed just beside me. He my cheek softly, 'Hae you are going to only get better from now on. You will be fine again.'

He flashed a smile at me.  And despite not knowing him i smiled back at him. Then I closed my eyes again and everything out.

---

I woke up to loud noises in the room. And was shocked at what i'm witnessing. More confusion. There was another new face in the room and he seemed to be shouting at the man that i saw earlier. He was much taller and very muscular.

'...get out already!'

'I need to be with him. He needs me'

The taller grabbed the man earlier and tried to pull him out. He actually looked ready to kill.

What exactly is going on??

My chest started hurting again once i saw the punch landed in the taller's face.

But both of them immediately rushed to my side and tried to get me to calm down as soon as they heard me struggling to breathe.

I did as told and the pain slowly eased enough for it to be bearable for me. I tried to speak but no words came out. 

Who are they?

What is going on?

What happened??


Then i realized a daunting fact that i should have known earlier.

I remembered nothing.

Not even my name.

Who exactly am i?

I must have started to panic again because the next i knew was nurses rushing in and injecting into the drip and i sank into the darkness all over again.

 

---------------

 

A/n: I know. It's such a crappy chapter. I did not really manage to do any grammar or spelling checks. Hope it is still not too bad.

And yes, the man is Hyukjae, taller guy is Siwon. I had to try writing in Donghae's point of view as best as i can in that kind of situation. Hope everything is not too confusing right now.