Heartbreaking Letter (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JongHyun's POV

I miss Haneul-Ji like crazy... But I cant stop thinking about the photos she took with JonWoon for K-Teen Weekly... Is she in love with him? No ofcourse not Kim JongHyun! Dont think things like that! They are just best friends... 

"Hyung~!" Taemin says as he walks into my room. He scares the heck outta me. "Oh! Taemin? Mwoya? How did you get in here so sudden?" He looks suprised. "I live here too remember?" He laughs. I kinda forgot that though... "Anyways..." he continues. "Manager sunbae called. We have to go to an interview really quick! Did you know about the interview, because I did not!" What? an interview? Sunbae didnt tell me at all!!! "I'll get dressed immeatly, I'll be in the livingroom in 10 minutes." I say. Taemin nods and closes my door behind him. I run up to my closet, get something warm to wear (a blue sweater Haneul-Ji baught me, jeans, black sneakers and a blue snapback) and get into the bathroom. Take a 5 minute shower, get dressed as fast as possible and run rush into the livingroom. "Er... Bro... Your toothbrush..." Minho says as I walk in. I realize I still have my toothbrush in my mouth. I run back, spit the toothpaste out and get back. Good to go!

As we get downstairs we see our manager waiting in the car for us. We get in and drive as fast as we can towards the K-Teen building. "Isn't it funny? Haneul-Ji and her team were also interviewed by K-Teen right? But only was that in the American building..." Key laughs. I nod and I remember the interview which I read yesterday...

"Do you miss him alot right now?"

"Ofcourse I do. He is my boyfriend. May I ask you to stop talking about him? I dont like to think about the fact that I cant see him right now." 

She said she misses me. I am actually very happy that she didnt forget me. We arrive at the K-Teen building and we get out and a lady with blue hair walks towards us. I look at Taemin and I see he also has to keep his mouth shut and not start laughing. Apperantly she is from the magazine. "I will bring you boys to the dressingroom. We will have other outfits for you." She says and we walk after her. As we get into the dressingroom, a girl walks towards us and hands us over our outfits. I have to wear a blue blouse with black trousers. Thank god I can still wear my own shoes. We get our hair and make-up done and go to the interview studio. A man with green glasses is going to interview us. Why is everyone so weird here, it gives me the chills.

"So young men. Please introduce yourselves." He starts. We nod.

"Hana... Dool... Seht..." Onew begins. "Annyeonghaseyo! We are shining SHINee! Very nice to meet you!" We all shout. 

The man with the green glasses asks us some questions and most of them were about our new single 'Run with me' and our upcoming tour, which will be through whole Europe. But that wasnt going to be the only topic...

"So we heard you are dating a young athlete, Kim JongHyun?" The man with the green glasses, who's name is Sung JinHun by the way says. I get pale.

"Erm... Yes... Her name is H-Haneul- J-Ji..." I reply. The man smiles.

"She said in an interview with one of my fellow colleagues, that she misses you alot. What about you? Do you miss her?" He says and I feel that my face is becoming red. I look at the ground. "Ofcourse I miss her. I miss her alot. But I will see her sunday so that doesnt matter. I'll just have to wait untill sunday..." I say. The man nods. "So is she coming with you guys on your European tour?" He asks and he looks at me. Suprisingly Key answers for me. "I really hope she does. I mean I have never seen him so happy before they were dating." Key looks at me and smiles. I never expected him to say that, I mean I thought he hated her for some reason... JinHun hyung smiles. "That sounds so sweet!" He says. The others seem to agree with Key because they are all smiling and nodding. I feel that I am blushing. "Please stop you guys this is not funny ok..." I whisper and JinHun nods. He smiles and decides to end the interview and shoot some photos. It went very well. After a while we get downstairs and get into the car, well... after we changed our clothes ofcourse. Our manager starts talking on our way home. "You guys didnt forget your performance of tomorrow right?" Oh crap! The others look at me and we whisper at eachother to ask who also forgot. Apperantly, we all did. He drove us home to get some clothes to train in. I run into my room and grab some clothes. (Black jeans, black tanktop, black vest and my black and white sneakers) and I rush back downstairs. Hop into the car and we drive off.

12 minutes later we arrive at the stage. We train. It is going very well, and I have something to have my mind off Haneul-Ji for a while. During "Sherlock" a man suddenly walks up to me. He hands me over an envelope. I open it and my smile dissapears.

 

"                                                                                             13th of August, 2012, Los Angeles.                                   

Dear Kim JongHyun,         

 

After training yesterday our team had an awful car-accident. We all ended up in the hospital, but me and the coaches are already released from the hospital. I have a bruised arm, SooHin has a light concussion, Hyojen has also a light concussion and a bruised leg. The coaches didnt have anything. But Haneul-Ji was sitting on the side where the other car hit'd ours. And... she is in a coma... I want to ask you if you can come over. I beg you. We are all having a rough time and we cant do alot. I am doing my best to take care of her together with the nurses, I stay at the hospital every single moment of the day. But I cant do this on my own and my coaches are taking care of the other athletes. She needs you. Please. She is laying in the St. Kosmyl Hospital, LA. 3rd floor, room nr. 341. 

I hope to see you soon.

Greetings, 

Lee JonWoon."

 

I cant move... I- I am paralyzed... I- I need to go, but... I cant do anything. I cant say anything. I am frozen and all thats coming out of my mouth is a whisper "Why her?" 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!