Terrible flashback (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

Haneul-Ji's POV

We arrive at the hotel. Its so big and it looks very expensive! Back home we would never be able to afford this...

We get out and go to our suite. Since we are with only four athletes, we will be sharing one suite together. There are two seperate rooms (both rooms have a bathroom) so we will be splitting up in two; a boys room and a girls room.

I put down my luggage and drop myself on the bed. I am exhausted. "This bed feels so amazing! Dont you think?"  SooHin asks. She's also laying on her bed and she's smiling at me. I nod and we decide to change clothes. She goes into the bathroom first. Two seconds later someone knocks on our bedroom door. "Annyeong~! Anybody in here?" I open the door and I see JonWoon standing infront of me with bubble tea. "OMO~ Where did you get this from?!" I grab it as fast as I can. I missed this so much! "Coach brought us some... He also has ordered some kimchi noodles, so after you are finished changing, we are gathering downstairs in the lobby. I'll be waiting for you in the hall okay?" He smiles and I nod exicted. After a couple of seconds I hear the bathroom door open and she gestures me that he has to leave. "Go Go Go Go~" I whisper as I close the door infront of his face. I look at SoonHin and I understand why she wanted him to leave, she was walking around in her underwear and we hate it when boys see that. I grab a towel and run as fast as I can into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and comb my hair afterwards. When I get out of the bathroom I look into our room to see if anyone is still in. Nobody. I get dressed as fast as I can and decide not to wear to short clothes, since will be going out for dinner and we will also be going to the stadium where the championship will be held. So I wear the casual, skinnyjeans, a white tanktop, oversized black vest and my black&white sneakers. I put my hair in a braid, which goes down my neck. I walk out and go into the hall. I see JonWoon waiting for me and I run up to him. "You look nice, HaJi~" He says and I feel I am blushing again. "Gomawo oppa~" He grabs my arm and together we walk downstairs. 

When we arrive a the lobby, our coaches and SooHin and Hyojen are waiting for us. SooHin is wearing a supercute blouse with jeans and also black&white sneakers. She always lets her hair down, just like me, but she has short hair and I have long. "OMO~ Unni~! You look so amazing! Ah~" I say I walk up to her. She hugs me and looks at my outfit. "Gomawo~! You look so adorable! Omo~" She says and we laugh a bit. We walk  outside and get into the car. We will be sitting all together, since we have a bigger car now. As we drive trough the streets of Los Angeles we are all looking through the windows. "Wow~" "OMO~DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT?!" "So beautiful~" "Oh my god did you see those little kids walking with their parents? So adorable" We all let out. Our coaches turn on the radio and we only hear this stupid music. So we turn the radio off again and Hyojen takes his phone and turns on kpop. He turns on 'Thanks To' by B2ST. Since we all know this song, we all sing along and have our own little party. We are having a blast.

14 minutes later, we stop at a korean shop, we all get out and grab some of our favourite candies and coach takes the noodles he ordered from the lady of the shop. We baught maybe a little bit too much... But that doesnt matter. We get back in the car and start eating. After a while we arrive at the stadium and its amazing. As we all get out of the car, our mouths fall open. Even our coaches are amazed. I mean they have seen it online and on videos but "I never knew it would be this big..." JonWoons coach says. "What do you think? Are you guys excited yet?" A man walks up to us. He introduces himself and he appears to be the main owner of the stadium. We introduce ourselves and he seems to be surprised about the fact that we are with the four of us. "Most of the people who are qualified are in duo's or all by them selves." Coach informs us. The owner nods. "Come with me, please" He says as he walks infront of us, into the stadium. He shows us our lockerrooms and after that he brings us to the center of the stadium. It is amazing. I automatically walk towards the tracks. I swipe my hand over the ground. "Wow..." I whisper as I smirk. Someone lays his hand on my shoulder. I look up and it appears to be my coach. He takes me to the start-spots. He goes to stand at number 3. He looks at me and smiles. "This will be your spot. Your spot to shine." He says and I feel that I my heart is beating very fast. 

My father also used to be an athlete and he always had number 3. His lucky number became '3' and ever since then it is also my lucky number. Before he died, he wrote in his testament that he wanted me to have all his sportstuff, all his medals, cups and prizes. But not only that. I also have all his sporting clothing and accesiores. Ever since then I always use his bag. And every day, I wear the necklace he was wearing during the fight he had, what was the reason he died.

I touch the necklace and I get a flashback immideatly.

Me, eumoni and abonji were walking on the street at night, on our way back home. But these three men suddenly walked up to us and grabbed my mother by the throat. One of them grabbed me and pulled me towards a wall. I was 5 years old. My father freed me and my mother and smacked both of the men who held us to the ground. He told us to run but I couldnt leave him alone. He looked at us and told us to keep running, my eumoni tried to take me with her. But right on the moment I looked back at my abonji, the third man was standing behind him and he appeared to have a knife. I screamed as loud as I could 'WATCH OUT!' but it was too late. My father was laying on the ground and looked me right in the eyes. The third man ran off when my mom took her phone and called the police. I ran up to my father and started trying to help him. But he took off his necklace and gave it to me, the last words he said were: "I will watch over you forever. Take care of eumoni for me. Hwaiting..." And he was gone. He got stabbed in his ribbes two times. Ever since then, I never think of losing. Even if I do, I have the feeling my abonji is with me every moment of the day.

I start crying and my coach walks up to and gives me a hug. He hands me over to JonWoon and he starts holding me close and hugs me very tight. "He is with you forever, never forget that he loves you. He is you guardian angel." He whispers and I nod. I try to think of all the good times and we walk off. The tour ends, and we go back to the hotel. I am exhausted and we get to sleep very early. I dont even change my clothes, I just only brush my teeth and wash my face. I get in bed and take a long rest. No more bad things tonight. I hope...


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!