I wish you were here (SMEnt. Jealousy)

SMEnt. Jealousy

JongHyun's POV

I can't believe it... Haneul-Ji has an older sibling? How could her mother keep that a secret? I stand up and go outside. As I wipe away the tears, I go downstairs. I hear someone running after me, It's JonWoon. He walks up to me and turns me around. I'm now looking right at him and he is still crying.

"HYUNG! Where do you think you're going?" He says angry. I try to turn my back to him, but he grabs my arm. 

"You can't walk away from everything, you know." He looks at me and starts yelling.

"YAH! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER WHEN SOMEONE IS TALKING TO YOU!" 

I look at him and bald my fists. My face is getting more red than usual and I am getting angry.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY HUH? DO YOU THINK I AM HAPPY? SHE CAN DIE ANY MOMENT AND WE JUST HEARD SHE HAS AN OLDER SIBLING! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? I CANT DO ANYTHING BUT CRY AND YELL. WHERE I WAS GOING? I WAS ON MY WAY OUTSIDE SO I COULD SCREAM BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO DO THAT IN HERE, IS THAT A PROBLEM TO YOU?" I yell and I can feel the other people in the hospital looking at us. JonWoon looks down and lets my arm go. He drops down on his knees and looks at the floor.

"Mianhae... JongHyun Hyung..." He says and starts crying. I go sit down next to him and I wrap my arms around him. After I take my arms off him I look him in the eyes.

"It's not your fault, so dont be sorry... I think we should try to contact JunHong and bring him here..." I reply and he nods. Together we walk back upstairs. After a few minutes of talking we get inside Haneul-Ji's room. Everybody looks up and I immidiately walk up to her mother. I give her a bear hug and she starts crying again.

"Don't worry eumoni, We will get him here. You'll get to see him again. We love you and have to stay strong for not only yourself but also Haneul-Ji, She needs you right now. You stay here and Jonwoon, Key and I will take care of it." She looks at me and nods. I wipe away her tears and look at Key. He stands up and wipes away his own tears, it hurts me to see him cry but it also makes me sort of happy, to know he cares about Haneul-Ji. Me, JonWoon and Key walk outside and call our manager. We ask him to contact JunHongs manager and tell him what happened. He promises us to keep us updated and we decide to go outside for a little and buy some food for us all. 

When we get back we see the doctor standing outside. He walks up to us and grabs Key by his arm and takes him away. 

"What the he--" We see the fear in his eyes. The doctor turns him around and starts talking to him. JonWoon walks inside the room and brings everyone the food. I take my own food out of the bag and also Key's food. I go sit down in one of the seats outside the room. About five minutes later, Key walks towards me and I hand him over the food. 

"Ah~! Gomawo hyung! I'll eat well." He says and sits next to me. As he takes a bite of his hamburger I decide to start the conversation.

"What did the doctor want from you?" I ask him, he looks up and almost chokes into his hamburger as he wants to answer immidiately. "First swollow. Then answer. I thought your parents raised you well..." I tell him and he nods. After he swollows he looks at me.

"He told me I left my phone inside and manager hyung called, because he couldnt reach you. But since it is rude to answers someone else's phone, he let it go and asked me if we could call him back as soon as possible." He says and I grab my phone. It wont turn on. Battery is dead. "Well... Grab your phone then you babo!!! We gotta call him!!!" I yell and he nods his head quickly. He runs inside and grabs his phone, we call manager hyung and put it on speaker. 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung!!! Its JongHyun and Key!!! Do you have any news?"

"OH! Boys we found him, and he will be attending the plane tonight. So I want you guys to be at the airport at 2.30 am sharp! He might be a little later, but its always good if you guys are there on time. I'll send you the number of his manager, and I want you guys to keep me and him updated of where you are at the airport. He will send you JunHongs phonenumber. Take good care of yourselves and JunHong, keep me updated about where you are. Talk to you boys later! Annyeong!"

"We will hyung! Kamsahamnida! Annyeong!"

*Beep beep beep*

So that went well. We get inside the room and tell everyone what happened. When we say JunHong will be arriving here in the early morning tomorrow, his mother starts glowing. I look at her and she starts smiling. She walks up to me and Key and hugs us. Thanks us and for the rest of the day she is just sitting next to Haneul-Ji smiling. After a few hours the track and field team decides to go back to their hotel and come back tomorrow. After they leave me and Key  decide to wait outside for a while and leave HaJi's umma wit her daughter for a while. 

75 minutes later I stand up and look through the window inside. I see Mrs. Choi still sitting next to Haneul-Ji's bed, holding her hand. She is smiling through her tears and talking alot. I open the door slowly.

"Erm... Choi umma? Shall we take you to your hotel now? Its getting kind of late and tomorrow will be a busy day..." I ask and she stands up. Gives Haneul-Ji a kiss on the forehead and walks up to me. Before I close the door I walk inside and give her a kiss on the lips. "I will be back tomorrow" I whisper and go back outside. Key puts his arm around Choi umma and with the three of us we walk outside. We decide to walk her to the hotel and tell her a bit about the last few days. She also tells us that the rest of SHINee all have made plans to come visit us and hold a performance for Mnet America next week. I look at Key and it seems that he is also excited to see our other members again. 

A few minutes later we arrive at the hotel. We wave at eachother and then me and Key walk a little further to our own hotel. When we get upstairs I look at the alarm clock and charge my phone. 9.12 PM. We go to sleep and set our alarms for 1.30 AM. 

 

Zelo's POV

"Zellie~! You better be careful out there! Los Angeles is a big city!" "Yeah! Keep us updated where you are okay?" "Not only where you are, but also how Haneul-Ji is feeling and everything okay?" "JunHong! Dont cry when you are there okay? You should take good care of your umma." YongGuk, Himchan, YoungJae and JongUp hyungs tell me before I get onto the plane. I nod and tell them not to worry about it. Manager hyung walks towards me and grabs me by my shoulders. "Choi JunHong! Listen to your hyungs in LA okay? Dont do weird stuff while you're there and keep me updated whereever you are. I gave them your number and they wil keep you and me updated about where they are at the airport. Take good care of your umma and your sister. Hwaiting!" He says, while he looks deeply into my eyes. "I will hyung, I will..." I say and manager hyung takes his hands off my shoulder. The other member walk up to me and give me a huge hug, like a group hug. I take a step back after a few minutes of hugging. I look at the gate and sigh. I take a deep breath and look at my hyungs. I wave at them and walk towards the entrance. 

Right before I get onto the plane a man walks up to me and tells me we will have free wifi in the plane. I smile and thank the man. I get into my seat and take my laptop. I open my picture library and go to a map called 'Childhood memories' , I see a picture of me and Haneul-Ji of when we were little. 

"So you are my sister... That explains alot... Hehe...." I whisper to myself. I look through the photos and finally I fall asleep. Three hours later I wake up and realize we will be there in only 1,5 hours. I grab my phone and see that I have a few new messages.

"Annyeong Junhong! JongHyun hyung here~ We will be going to the airport in an hour, so keep us updated where u are okay? Have a safe flight! Guess we'll meet you at the airport then~ bye"

"Hii this is Key hyung~! Did Jonghyun tell you we will be leaving the hotel in an hour? Well... We'll see you there! Keep us updated okay? byee"

"ZELO BRING ME BACK SOME AMERICAN CHEESECAKE OKAY HUEHUEHUE~~!!!" 

Ah! Thats nice of them to send me some texts. I immidiately add them to my contacts. And ofcourse, Daehyun hyung wants cheesecake... He will gain way too much weigth, so I guess I'll just bring him back a little cake then... I should text them back and also tell manager hyung I'm almost there!

"Anneong JongHyun hyung! Okay, the pilot said we will be there in about 1,5 hours. See you there!~"

"Hi Hyung! He did hehe~ See you there! Byebye"

"Araso DaeDae hyung... Dont worry, but it wont be a big one! You must not gain too much weigth and or get sick from all the cake! hehe~"

"Hyung! I will arrive at the LAX airport in about 1,5 hours. I'll tell you when I am there. Annyeong!"

I grab my laptop again and go through my channel feed at youtube. I decide to search for some videos of Haneul-Ji, if there are any. I type in "Choi Haneul-Ji" and I get alot of results. I see one saying 'Choi Haneul-Ji training for championship and introducing the teams'. I click on it and it starts with someone called JonWoon introducing her and asking her some questions, after that she takes the camera and films and does the same as he did. She finally walks towards the tracks and fields and introduces the teams. She looks so happy and kind. I only remember her as a child and she still looks a bit the same. Happy and beautiful. I go through some of the videos and time passes by very fast. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have landed on the LAX airport, Los Angeles international airport. Please take your handbags and clothing. We wish you a nice time in Los Angeles. I hope you'll fly with us again in the future." The pilot says and I grab my stuff together and get off the plane. I take my luggage and walk to the gate. I look around and I se them, Jonghyun and Key hyungs. I wave at them and walk towards them. They hug me and afterwards we shake hands and introduce ourselves. 

"It means alot to us that you are here, your mother and sister need you really hard right now. And we thought... Erm... That it would be better if you saw Haneul-Ji beore she dies..." JongHyun says and he looks sad. I nod and try not to cry. We go to one of the cafes in the airport and talk a bit. I text manager hyung and the other members to tell them where I am. Key texts his manager and JonWoon hyung, while JongHyun gets our coffee. Afterwards we go to the hotel and they changed suites and took a suite together with me, because they are scared something might happen. There are three separated rooms and we go to our own. As I lay down my suitcase, I look at the clock. It's 3.04 am. After I unpack some stuff (Shampoo, Douchegel, Toothbrush, Deodorant, Laptop, Etc.) I walk inside the main room of our suite and I see JongHyun sitting on the couch and I go sit next to him.

"What is Key hyung doing?" I ask and JongHyun smirks. 

"He is taking a shower and he'll sleep right after he gets done..." He says smiling. "Ah~ I understand. I mean, It's very early and you must be tired..." I reply and he nods. He turns around to me. "You should sleep well also, We will be leaving early because you must see your umma also, and you should also meet the track and field team Haneul-Ji is in." He says and I nod. "Sounds good to me. You should also sleep well hyung!" I say while standing up. He nods and wishes me goodnight. I get into my room and take a quick shower, I brush my teeth and put on a shirt and sweats. I lay down on my bed and after a few minutes I fall asleep.

I get waken up by Key knocking on my door.

"ZELO!!! WAKE UP~ GET DRESSED. WE'LL BE LEAVING IN 1,5 HOURS!!!" He yells and I look at the time, 9.30 am. 

"I'm awake! I'll get ready immediately!" I yell back and he replies with a short "Good~" as he walks away.

I get up and grab a towel, get into the bathroom and take a shower. I get out after about 10 minutes and wrap the towel around my waist. I walk back into the room and grab some clothing out of my suitcase.

I decide to wear something casual, black jeans, white shirt, b/w baseball vest, and my white sneakers. I get back into the bathroom and comb my hair quickly, afterwards I take a black snapback and grab my laptop as I get into the main suite. I sit down on the couch and look at the time, when my laptop turns on. 10.08 am. We'll be leaving in 22 minutes, so I guess I'l jus check my twitter and stuff. 

After going on twitter, I continue what I was doing yesterday; Watching videos of my dearest sister. I see a video of the track and field championship of last year. She is really good and fast, just like abonji. 

"JunHong! We're gonna leave, the cab is already downstairs!"  JongHyun says.

I look up to look at the time; 10.35 am. I close my laptop immediately and run towards them. I apologize and we get downstairs. We get into the cab and go to the hotel umma is staying in. As soon as we get out, I see a lady standing outside and when she looks at me, her face gets pale. She starts crying and thats when I know, that that is my mother. I run up to her and hug her tightly. I start crying too. 

This is the woman who gave birth to me...

This is the woman who had taken care of me untill she just couldnt anymore...

This is the woman who said she'd always love me wherever I would be...

This is my real mother...

For a few minutes it feels like everyone has dissapeared and its just me and my mother. I let her go and she looks deeply into my eyes.

"It really is you... Oh JunHong! I missed you so much!!! Oh my... You have grown so much... A- And I wa- wasnt there to see you grow..." She whispers through her tears and I nod. "That doesnt matter... and you were there! You have never left me, you have always been in my heart, ever since I was born... And here I am... Eumoni..." I tell her and wipe her tears away before I wipe away my own. She smiles brightly and hugs me tighter than before. I can't believe it... I finally see my real mother again!

We go to a small restaurant, not too far away from the hotel and get breakfast. We talk and talk and talk and after breakfast we go to the hospital. When we get into the building, my heart starts beating faster and faster. I have never been this nervous ever before... We go upstairs and when we stand infront of the room Haneul-Ji is in, I get pale. I cant feel my feet and my heart is beating faster than it was already. Umma opens the door and when I get in I see her. She's laying in a bed and she looks so calm. But it hurts to see her to be honest. It hurts to know that she probably wont ever wake up again...

"Well JunHong... This is your little sister, Choi Haneul-Ji..." Umma says while walking towards the bed. I go stand next to Haneul-Ji and I start crying. She is so beautiful and I can't believe this is my little sister HaJi... I haven't seen her in years and I missed her so much... I go through her hair with my hands and when my hand reaches her cheek, I burst into tears.

"A- Annyeong... Ha- Haneul-Ji... It's m- me, JunHong o- oppa. Do you remem- member me? Well... I know you cant answer but I hope you know that I miss seeing your smile... Your beautiful smile that I have seen for the last time years ago, and I want to see it again... I- I love you sis... I know we haven't seen eachother since we were kids, but I wish you were here. So you could see what I have accomplished and I want to make you proud! I remember when we were singing and dancing in our diapers infront of the television when music came on... I miss those times... You look very beautiful by the way... I want you to know that I am so proud of you, of you and your athletics and that you are a trainee at SM... I know you wont really leave us, I can feel it... But... I want to le you know that I love you with whole my heart... So please come back very soon?" I tell her and I wipe away my tears. That doesnt really help, because th tears keep rolling down my face. I take her hand and lay my head on our hands which I wrapped into eachother. I cry for about half an hour.

Someone lays his hand on my shoulder and when I look up I see that it is eumoni. She comes to sit next to me and she takes my other hand. Together we just look at Haneul-Ji and cry. A little while later, We decide to go outside to JongHyun hyung and Key hyung and before we leave I take one last look at Haneul-Ji.

"I wish you were here..."

I whisper and one of my tears fall on her cheek as I give it a light kiss.


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi its tishawnp99 here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did don't forget to leave a subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I'd truly appreciate it. Thank you!